FREE 30 Day Playstation Plus Subscription (EU Accounts) - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED

Jaggsta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Hit the following link to get a free, 30 PS+ code. (Thanks to Sony France)

http://30joursplaystationplus.com/

You can use a disposable email. Code comes instantly.

YOU DO NOT NEED A CREDIT CARD.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER BILLING INFORMATION.

Like all SCEE promotions, the following restrictions apply:
- Code is valid for EU PSN accounts.
- Code is not stackable with existing or previous subscriptions.

PS+ is basically Netflix for PS3 games (aka it's an extended rental). You pay a monthly subscription and get to play a selected list of games. Once you stop paying, you loose access to any of the PS+ games.

The fields on the form translate to:

Nom = Last Name
Prenom = First Name
Email = Email
Date de naissance = Birthday
Code Postal = Post Code

Any answer to the question works.

You must check the second box.

Submit the form and get your code instantly via email..

If you're in the US, you can create an EU PSN account and use the code. EU PS+ gets different games than US PS+ from time to time.

Codes expire on March 1, 2013. Use it or lose it before then.

Note: PS Plus offers games for PS3, PSP and Vita, however due to the way the Vita locks itself to a single account, this offer will likely only appeal to PS3 owners outside of the EU. Unlike the Vita, you can have multiple accounts on the PS3.

You can easily create an EU PSN account on the PS3, even if you are in the US. Add the 1-month code to the new account and start downloading the PS+ games. Once downloaded, you can switch back to your main account and start playing.

Current EU PS Plus games can be seen here:
https://store.sonyentertainmentne...NSTANTGAME

PS3 FREE List at the time of posting (games expire when subscription is over):
Big Sky Infinity
BioShock 2
Cubixx HD
Guardians of Middle-earth
inFAMOUS 2
Limbo
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mortal Kombat
MotorStorm Apocalypse
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Vanquish

Found this on Slickdeals and it works downloading Mortal Kombat right now.

[quote name='tcbys']what would be a phone number to put in?[/QUOTE]
you dont need to put one in. just fill in the fields marked with *

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']you dont need to put one in. just fill in the fields marked with *[/QUOTE]

Oh dident see that part.

I can confirm it worked for me, I'm grabbing Mortal Kombat and limbo right now. Grabbed a second code for when this one runs out. Thanks a ton

Weird I generated 3 different codes with 3 different emails and like others are saying, mine say "invalid" when trying to redeem the codes on an EU account. Seems good, but why are some codes working for a few of us, but not all of us?

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Weird I generated 3 different codes with 3 different emails and like others are saying, mine say "invalid" when trying to redeem the codes on an EU account. Seems good, but why are some codes working for a few of us, but not all of us?[/QUOTE]

when you checked the code in your email, by any chance did you translate it to english? because i noticed that on certain email providers (mine were sent to gmail accounts) when you translate it to english, it sometimes changes the code. if this is the case, try keeping it in its original language and maybe that should fix the invalid problem.

[quote name='Ashsaber']Worked fine for me. you guys are using them with UK accounts, right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think you guys need to make a EU acct to have them work.

Thanks for the heads up!

This worked for me the other day. Tons of themes, a few avatars not found in the US Store (and those are yours to keep forever). The only Instant Collection game that's different is Vanquish which is a great game to try out for free. Hoping that there are a few good titles that go on sale before the free sub runs out.

[quote name='starmask2k3']if i want to keep the PS+ how would it work and how much[/QUOTE]

It says how much right in the store.

I had done this before reading that they're not even stackable at all; not even if it's expired! So, here's my code:

ERQK-3JNJ-HQB9

[quote name='kalmah']I had done this before reading that they're not even stackable at all; not even if it's expired! So, here's my code:

ERQK-3JNJ-HQB9[/QUOTE]
redeemed!! thanks!!

[quote name='rioskenny']i just got an email from them and this is my code VOUCHER CODE:

EXPIRATION DATE: 01/03/2013

Genius!![/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious - in many parts of the world, it's day/month/year hence the code expires March 1st.

I got the email now but the area where the code should be is blank just like this :

CODE DE BON D’ACHAT :
DATE D'EXPIRATION : 01/03/2013

Any ideas guys ??

same problem here

Edit: I'm guessing they ran out because it says there is only 40,000 codes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='krazyatack321']same problem here

Edit: I'm guessing they ran out because it says there is only 40,000 codes[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think you are right

the site is actually pretty safe i know a guy who got more than 10 codes
i managed to get 1 from him and the code works perfectly

bread's done
Back