Photo
- - - - -

YMMV Black Friday INFAMOUS & Uncharted 250 gig PlayStation 3 Bundle $229 at BestBuy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Esmith08

Esmith08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

I was just at my Best Buy and they had several (6-7) Infamous/Uncharted Black Friday 250 gb PS3's. They were marked as $229. I know they are $199, so I was wondering if you can price match this somehow? I know they are not on Best Buy's website anymore, but is there still a way.

Might be worth going out to your local BB to see!

-Thanks

#2 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

You can try this:http://www.cheapassg....php?p=10417510

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3 Esmith08

Esmith08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

Best Buy price matches online retailers?

#4 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

best buy price matches online retailers?

yes!!!

#5 baz8771

baz8771

Don't CML

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I can confirm this at the best buy in Erie pa. Also, they price matched the online toysrus 199 price on the uncharted/infamous bundle with no issue and just pulling it up on my phone.

#6 Esmith08

Esmith08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I think I am going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and try this. I really can whip out my iPhone, bring up Toys R Us' website, and they'll price match it there?

#7 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

I think I am going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and try this. I really can whip out my iPhone, bring up Toys R Us' website, and they'll price match it there?

You could always do it beforehand, lol. It saves time.

#8 baz8771

baz8771

Don't CML

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

That's all I did. Didn't even need a manager override. No printed ad, no printed website, all on my phone.

#9 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hastings stores (the brick and mortar version of gohastings.com) have this bundle for $210.99, however they don't price match. The bundle is not available through their website, but if you're close to a Hastings, it's a good price. (My store has three in stock)

#10 jammin20

jammin20

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Found one of the bundles at my local Best Buy yesterday, grabbed the last one and the gentleman in front of me had the second last one. I told him about the price match showed the cashier my phone for us both and he was very thankful. So much for kharma, my 2 ps3 life with my 2 sons was short lived, YLOD on my 160gb fat this morning. Back to taking turns and playing the Vita while watching Skylanders.