YMMV Black Friday INFAMOUS & Uncharted 250 gig PlayStation 3 Bundle $229 at BestBuy

Esmith08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was just at my Best Buy and they had several (6-7) Infamous/Uncharted Black Friday 250 gb PS3's. They were marked as $229. I know they are $199, so I was wondering if you can price match this somehow? I know they are not on Best Buy's website anymore, but is there still a way.

Might be worth going out to your local BB to see!

-Thanks

I can confirm this at the best buy in Erie pa. Also, they price matched the online toysrus 199 price on the uncharted/infamous bundle with no issue and just pulling it up on my phone.

I think I am going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and try this. I really can whip out my iPhone, bring up Toys R Us' website, and they'll price match it there?

[quote name='Esmith08']I think I am going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and try this. I really can whip out my iPhone, bring up Toys R Us' website, and they'll price match it there?[/QUOTE]

You could always do it beforehand, lol. It saves time.

[quote name='Esmith08']I think I am going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and try this. I really can whip out my iPhone, bring up Toys R Us' website, and they'll price match it there?[/QUOTE]

That's all I did. Didn't even need a manager override. No printed ad, no printed website, all on my phone.

Hastings stores (the brick and mortar version of gohastings.com) have this bundle for $210.99, however they don't price match. The bundle is not available through their website, but if you're close to a Hastings, it's a good price. (My store has three in stock)

Found one of the bundles at my local Best Buy yesterday, grabbed the last one and the gentleman in front of me had the second last one. I told him about the price match showed the cashier my phone for us both and he was very thankful. So much for kharma, my 2 ps3 life with my 2 sons was short lived, YLOD on my 160gb fat this morning. Back to taking turns and playing the Vita while watching Skylanders.

bread's done
Back