Register Vita get Free $20 PSN *Fixed Issues* Update From SONY

spikeking365

CAGiversary!
http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer
follow instruction just put in user id and vita serial number to register get easy $20 PSN

Update fix errors
To get my serial number to work, I had to add an extra zero with the first two.
Mine was XX0012345. So I guessed, and tried XX00012345 and it worked.
Credit:M3wThr33

From Sony
When you enter the information, make sure you are entering the Barcode number, and not the Serial number. The Barcode number is located on the bottom left hand side of the PS Vita™, and starts with a DC followed by nine numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
i got this email too and posted in the referral section. my vita serial # is coming up invalid, so i think you may actually have to buy one from the site. dont really know, someone post if this method works for you.

Also, OP, you need to take down your referral code. Violates the rules. You post that kind of stuff in referral central, otherwise for everyone that does this, you're making a shady $20 of them.

Same here, invalid serial number. Mine was a black friday purchase and was already registered. I don't see how the OP can remove the referral from this deal since a valid referral code is required.

it says "Get a 20$ PSN card when you accept this referral and buy a new PS Vita System"

so not good for people who already have a vita?

Pretty deceiving OP, remove that referral link.

[quote name='hellmutt']Same here, invalid serial number. Mine was a black friday purchase and was already registered. I don't see how the OP can remove the referral from this deal since a valid referral code is required.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if the deal is actually legit or not, but here's the actual link.

http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/

sorry for advertising here, but i fixed my link and added my referral code in the referral (correct) section if anyone ever wants to give this a legit try. really want to see this work at least once.

edit: also this came in an email from PSN itself

Tried to do it but apparently my serial sticker has peeled off my Vita :( Do they print the serial anywhere else? Inside the Vita box? Receipt maybe?

[quote name='Kanokare']Tried to do it but apparently my serial sticker has peeled off my Vita :( Do they print the serial anywhere else? Inside the Vita box? Receipt maybe?[/QUOTE]

on the bottom of the vita beside the headphone jack. but i dont think this is going to work for vitas bought before this promo. thats the way it seems anyway.

edit: sorry read that wrong, now i look like a dumbass. thought you meant you scratched the sticker on the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SackManBoy']on the bottom of the vita beside the headphone jack. but i dont think this is going to work for vitas bought before this promo. thats the way it seems anyway.[/QUOTE]

I see. But still the serial is missing, the one beside the headphone jack. The Model sticker is still intact though. (When I watch a movie at night I hold it at that spot so I can watch while lying side ways.) Hoping maybe the serial is somewhere in the box or possibly on the receipt once I check tomorrow in case I ever need the serial again.

update 1: I've sent an email requesting answers to the invalid codes should receive a email back in 48 hrs will post back asap

^ theyre just going to tell you the vita has to bought after the promo started.

also ya better move all of this to the referral section before ya get banned. not trying to be a dick or anything, but everyones given you a fair warning.

You can ONLY sign up to refer others if you got the mail.

It seems ANY Vita works. Even launch ones.
Mine was XX0012345. So I guessed, and tried XX00012345 and it worked.

[quote name='M3wThr33']You can ONLY sign up to refer others if you got the mail.

It seems ANY Vita works. Even launch ones.
Mine was XX0012345. So I guessed, and tried XX00012345 and it worked.[/QUOTE]
:applause:
This actually works.

47092175.png

wow mine worked, instead of the zero method i just entered the first number/letter twice...the first letter of my serial was h so i added a second h...thanks op!

Thanks, OP. Brilliant move. I think you'll be able to buy a few new Vita's once we are all done entering in our serial numbers.

4-6 weeks?! But I wanted to by "The Unfinished Swan" NOW" :)

[quote name='chaosking121']Thanks OP, it worked for me, but does anyone know how they will 'deliver' it? Hopefully via email....[/QUOTE]

seeing as it doesnt ask for an address I would imagine its emailed.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']seeing as it doesnt ask for an address I would imagine its emailed.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes Sony directly PMs you the code to your PSN inbox for things like this, so if not via email it's worth keeping an eye out for that.

Thanks, OP! I used your referral code as well, now I'm off to play some more Ni No Kuni!

bread's done
Back