Buy 12 Month PS+ Sub on PSN for $49.99, Get 3 Bonus Months Until 3/5/13

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#61 ynocturnal

ynocturnal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Is that only if you let your sub expire and then renew?

Before I redeemed today my expiration was 2014, so it always happens.

#62 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Before I redeemed today my expiration was 2014, so it always happens.

O.k. what a weird way to do that.

#63 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Transaction History doesn't show it unless I'm missing the specific spot where it's at. The download list that I linked to is where you can find it.

If you hover over the down arrow next to your account ID (upper right portion of the web store page) and then click on Purchase History you end up on the same page (Media/Games) as you do with the link you posted.

#64 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

If you hover over the down arrow next to your account ID (upper right portion of the web store page) and then click on Purchase History you end up on the same page (Media/Games) as you do with the link you posted.

Ah, you're talking about the store site, not the account site.

#65 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Ah, you're talking about the store site, not the account site.

Yes and I thought you were too since the end result was the same. I see now that the Media/Game URL is pointing to "account" and no longer "store" once I clicked the Purchases link. Sorry for the confusion!

#66 Chadt74

Chadt74

CAGoholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Bought a 1 year PS+ subscription via Amazon (had gift card) and put it in via the PS3 and looks like I got the 15 months.

#67 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Not with a PS+ card code, but if you got a $50 card, you could use that money to grab this and get the bonus months.

Now that is some good thinking.

#68 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

My subscription ends in July, but this is a pretty good deal. Torn between extending my sub into the foreseeable future, or just waiting it out.

Edit: I'll take my chances with them not supporting it. This is too good to pass up! It would take me all the way into October of 2014!

Edited by kburns10, 26 January 2013 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#69 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

I know that the prepaid cards work, but what about the one included with the new year PS3 bundle. That's a little different from the regular cards since you need to put in a credit card as well.

#70 Statix

Statix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Does this activate immediately? Or do you get a code that you can wait however long you want to redeem/activate?

#71 ONIN

ONIN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Been on the fence about PSN+ for a while. With the extra 3 months im in, for once it paid to wait. Thanks OP.

#72 GamingGator

GamingGator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Does this activate immediately? Or do you get a code that you can wait however long you want to redeem/activate?

You only get the 3 free months by activating an account or extending a current one.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#73 Wolf_Asari

Wolf_Asari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Does this work with 12-Month codes?

#74 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Why do they do this when i just reloaded my account with psn plus card from bestbuy last month! Dang! Now i missed out on 3 months extra! Dont have money to shell another 50! Oh well hopefully do this again in 11 months before my subscription us up.

#75 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Does this work with 12-Month codes?

Yes.

http://www.cheapassg...78&postcount=30

#76 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Yes.

Thanks for the info. Not too long ago I was doing some mathz to know which is cheaper a $38 1 year card or a $50 15 months. So I went with the $38 from ebay. Now to find out I'm still gonna get 15 mos. for only $38 is awesome.:D

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#77 Wolf_Asari

Wolf_Asari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Yes.

Thanks for the info.

#78 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Tempting, but I really don't need this right now as I'm covered thru 4/14 already!

Posted Image

#79 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Sweet, thanks for the info OP! There is someone selling 12 month card on ebay for 40 bucks, looks like I got a reason to hit that now.

#80 rioskenny

rioskenny

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sweet, thanks for the info OP! There is someone selling 12 month card on ebay for 40 bucks, looks like I got a reason to hit that now.

if i was you i would read the description before i bought those on ebay most of them are 12 1 month trials which will not work with this offer

SIgn now for amazon prime and enjoy the cheapest games with 2 days shipping!

http://www.amazon.co...ttpwwwche024-20

​Playstation 4 available hurry up limited offer 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGA9WK2/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00BGA9WK2&linkCode=as2&tag=httpwwwche024-20

#81 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

This Canadian seller (ebay) is selling this 1 year code for $38. I wonder if its safe to jump on it..

#82 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

This Canadian seller (ebay) is selling this 1 year code for $38. I wonder if its safe to jump on it..

It looks like several people participating in the Slickdeals thread have bought from this seller without issue.

http://slickdeals.ne...us-3-Months-50?

#83 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

It looks like several people participating in the Slickdeals thread have bought from this seller without issue.

http://slickdeals.ne...us-3-Months-50?

I went ahead it bought one. I was going to subscribe with or without the extra 3 months anyways. The link was helpful. Thanks.

#84 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Bought a 1 year PS+ subscription via Amazon (had gift card) and put it in via the PS3 and looks like I got the 15 months.

Could anyone else confirm this?

#85 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Wish they ran this promo last year, I had some codes I was holding onto for about a year and activated them a few months ago because I was tired of waiting and wasn't sure if the codes would ever expire...

#86 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

Could anyone else confirm this?

Yes.

#87 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Thanks for the information! I bought a card with the coupon from the COD @Gamer magazine back in November, and I was hoping for some type of promotion for adding another year (like the free Jurassic Park game).

FYI, when you enter the code, it shows on the confirmation screen the promotion for the extra three months.

#88 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

The canadian seller is legit, cause it just an alternate account of PlayCanada(I'm pretty sure most CAGs know who they are by now :-#).

#89 darkskill

darkskill

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Good deal. Contemplating renewing my PS+ that expired last month. Anyone know off the top when the 13 for 13 sale ends?

#90 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

The canadian seller is legit, cause it just an alternate account of PlayCanada(I'm pretty sure most CAGs know who they are by now :-#).

I hope it's real, purchased a code, now just waiting. Hopefully by tomorrow morning...

Edited by Azuvidexus, 27 January 2013 - 05:44 AM.