Buy 12 Month PS+ Sub on PSN for $49.99, Get 3 Bonus Months Until 3/5/13

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#91 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

Good deal. Contemplating renewing my PS+ that expired last month. Anyone know off the top when the 13 for 13 sale ends?

1/28(Monday) is the final day of the sale.

#92 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

Doing the math with that ebay seller makes this equivalent to $30.14~ over a 12 month period. Bit over $2.50/month basically.

That's my price point alright. Makes that holiday Vita purchase even smoother right now.

#93 CaffeineGenius

CaffeineGenius

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

<facepalm> i just renewed my plus subscription on 1/24! do you think customer service will hook me up with the 3 extra months if i call?

#94 JonnyHG

JonnyHG

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

https://store.sonyen...YEARPACKAGE0000

I know people want to know about sales on PS+ subs, so here's the first one we've had on PSN in a while.

Thanks! I've been searching everywhere for a way to extend my subscription with funds in my wallet. Also, hey we live pretty close.

#95 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Haven't received my code yet from the Canadian seller :-/

#96 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

You are getting the physical card. Does no one read listing descriptions anymore? You're like the people who bid $200 on a picture of an Xbox.

#97 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hopefully there's a sale on 1 year card come March. If not I'll get a new card. I'm good till September but if I get it now I won't have to worry.

#98 Wolf_Asari

Wolf_Asari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

You are getting the physical card. Does no one read listing descriptions anymore? You're like the people who bid $200 on a picture of an Xbox.

Go to the ebay listing and check the bottom where it says FAQ, he says e emails the codes.

#99 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Honestly, I think they're just being agreeable. Maybe they'll do it if you ask beforehand, but it's definitely against eBay rules and it would be very easy for the buyer to say he never received it.

#100 Wolf_Asari

Wolf_Asari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Honestly, I think they're just being agreeable. Maybe they'll do it if you ask beforehand, but it's definitely against eBay rules and it would be very easy for the buyer to say he never received it.

Thats true but I think he rather email it to people that are outside of Canda rather than pay shipping+customs, I mean he is selling them for $38 instead of $50

#101 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Having a misleading faq just to be agreeable wouldn't turn out so well for a seller.

#102 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

So the delivery takes up to one working day... So I guess that I should be receiving it tomorrow >.<

Does no one reads the FAQ? ;) People should read the whole listing, not just the big letters.

#103 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

I wasn't snapping at you, if that's what it seemed like. Oftentimes when Xbox Live cards or Microsoft Point cards are on sale on eBay, a lot of people complain that they don't receive theirs instantly when most sellers ship them by snail mail. I'm sorry if I seemed testy.

#104 gregnied

gregnied

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Thanks for posting, mine was up in a few months

#105 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

if anyone is interested in buying a 12 month PSN+ code, PM me. $40. received it in my Vita Instant Game Collection Bundle but don't need it.

SOLD

Edited by stewie75, 28 January 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#106 TheCrushMan

TheCrushMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

just got the code from the eBay seller for 38$ and got the 3 months as Sony says :)
so now i got 1 year + 3 for free = at 38$ :)

#107 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

It's on SD, hopefully they don't somehow find a way to mess up the deal.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#108 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

if anyone is interested in buying a 12 month PSN+ code, PM me. $40. received it in my Vita Instant Game Collection Bundle but don't need it.

This is not the thread for this, so take it to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

#109 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

just got the code from the eBay seller for 38$ and got the 3 months as Sony says :)

When did you buy it? I bought one last night and I haven't received the code yet.

#110 Wolf_Asari

Wolf_Asari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Same as other guy, bought it like at 1am or something. Did you get it emailed?

#111 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

It's on SD, hopefully they don't somehow find a way to mess up the deal.

Crap... I was going to wait on this. Looks like I'm going to have to do it before it gets shut down. :(

#112 TheCrushMan

TheCrushMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Same as other guy, bought it like at 1am or something. Did you get it emailed?

yeah the seller send it via message at ebay :bouncy:

When did you buy it? I bought one last night and I haven't received the code yet.

i bought the code about 1 hour and he send me the code few second ago 8-)

#113 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

Crap... I was going to wait on this. Looks like I'm going to have to do it before it gets shut down. :(

Good point. I just picked up a code from the Canadian seller as well. I think I'm set for a few months still but I might as well use it now.

#114 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

yeah the seller send it via message at ebay :bouncy:

i bought the code about 1 hour and he send me the code few second ago 8-)

Strange.. I'll give it couple of more hours then I'll contact the seller I guess.

#115 TheCrushMan

TheCrushMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Strange.. I'll give it couple of more hours then I'll contact the seller I guess.

i think you should send him a massage via ebay ,that you would like to have the code via email or massage at ebay :)

#116 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

BTW I just paid and got my code via eBay message in a few minutes. I'd say contact the seller.

#117 KnightPaladin

KnightPaladin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Could this deal be stackable? If I were to buy two prepaid year cards from a local store and redeem them online would I end up with 30 months?

Has anyone here try stacking?

#118 D1987

D1987

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

I just purchased the deal from Ebay (canada) and he sent me the code within 5 minutes. He probably has a lot of orders going through at the moment but i would still contact him just to make sure.

#119 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

I just bought Ps+ on January 21st. Do you think Sony would add on the extra time considering how recent it was?

#120 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

This is not the thread for this, so take it to the appropriate thread. Thanks.