Fs: Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layzie0001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I have for sale at my cost ($117 due to tax and shipping) 2 copies of the wizard's edition! I wanted to sell it to CAG's and tried to grab a couple extra instead of selling it on ebay and letting some scalpers get them.

Please post in this thread if interested! DO NOT PM! I will pick 2 random cag's. Hopefully this helps the community =D

edit: i'll be sending PM's out tomorrow morning! just to give everyone a chance to see the thread.

edit: More response that I expected! I'll be compiling a list of of all the users and sending PM's to the lucky two. It's always great to give back to the community that saves(makes me spend more than anticipated) than i thought. I won't be posting the names publicly so people will go bother them for pictures and such. Congrats to the 2 users! (I will send payment information over, and if you already have a copy, please be honest and let me know so that I can choose someone else.)

edit:Winners have been chosen! I will be sending out the PM's and arrange payment. Thanks everyone and sorry I didn't have more copies to share with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take one. Really really love that this game is like dragon quest/some pokemon. Plus animation -this- good is so freakin rare nowadays. I had the same trouble others had with there orders getting canceled too.

We love everything Studio Ghibli. My daughter and I won't forget your generosity if you choose us, we will cherish the game always.

I'd love one. My wife is interested in this game too as we would play it together if we would be so lucky

Consider us

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love this, my preorder was so messed up and I even got an email stating I would get one and it would be shipping only then to get a cancel email later that night and I really had my hopes up for the wizard companion book, I really can't afford eBay prices for this game, so this is awesome your doing this and thanks, it's nice to see an cag'er give back.

Please sign me up for a chance :)

We all had a dream to become something extraordinary. Wizards are definitely in the top 3. Add me on the list. :)

[quote name='ShockandAww']Don't give to me I will do unsavory (nonsexual, probably) things with it. If stories are true though there are some deserving CAGs. Hang on and I'll post a link to one.

Edit: Ok I'm posting on behalf of this guy (diazt350)[/QUOTE]

I second this person, he really wanted it and nerd raged hard! If you are going to sell it to anybody give it to him.

Wow, a lot of desperate people.

Wrong forum to post this in OP. Lucky for you, the amount of people that apparently want a copy outnumber the usual CAGs who would just bash you. Again, nice thing you're doing, but its badly misplaced and threat should be moved/closed.

And I am NOT "in". Have zero care for this game.

Wow that is a great thing your doing! (I only wish you had more to sell to us hehe) But yes Im down for one of the 2, of course Id absolutely love it!

I expect your going to get a LOT of responses, so I don't have that good of a chance, but what the hell. haha.

[quote name='nightmare452']Wow, a lot of desperate people.

Wrong forum to post this in OP. Lucky for you, the amount of people that apparently want a copy outnumber the usual CAGs who would just bash you. Again, nice thing you're doing, but its badly misplaced and threat should be moved/closed.

And I am NOT "in". Have zero care for this game.[/QUOTE]

Wrong forum? I think he picked the right spot. The trade forum. People usually tend to sell stuff here haha.

Throwing my hat in. Anime has been one of my deep, dark secrets for years. I think it's high time I come out in grand fashion. Displaying this would be the perfect way.

Thanks for doing this!

hmm....

Conspiracy Keanu: OP is really PlayCanada/Digital River trying to make amends with the whole WE situation.

Jk, as long as its being sold at a reasonable price(and not at ridiculous prices gong on in ebay) I will throw my hat in there and hope to get picked :whee:

I commend you for what you're doing. Really surprised by your generosity amidst all this. Would love the opportunity to buy a copy as I had my order canceled and I really can't get losing the WE off my mind. I was so bothered by it I really havent slept waiting for a solution from namco! maybe a drippy will come to comfort me! Thank you friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back