Kirby Mass Attack $12.18 Amazon Prime

I wonder why this and epic yarn were the only two Kirby games to drop in price in recent years.

[quote name='Vap']I wonder why this and epic yarn were the only two Kirby games to drop in price in recent years.[/QUOTE]

No idea, both great games, though.

[quote name='cjenvy']there is cheaper new copies listed so not the best deal[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to Amazon's listings, the cheapest one is only about twenty cents cheaper and it's not fulfilled by Amazon (meaning no 2-day shipping if you have Prime, not to mention returns are usually easier).

That being said, this game's dropped to $10 at least three times in the past couple of months on Newegg, but this is still a good price. I haven't opened my copy yet, but I've heard good things about it.

That reminds me: why do sellers list their items at, say, $3.99 and then charge $7.99 for shipping? It doesn't accomplish anything, as the listings start with the lowest price including shipping. All it seems to do is frustrate people like me when they see a low "price", then click the listings and find out otherwise.

Yes, I got mine for $10 from Newegg in December. Not really that much of a price difference, but it's worthwhile to note that this seller may have purchased huge quantities from Newegg and is simply reselling them for a marginal profit.

[quote name='Vap']I wonder why this and epic yarn were the only two Kirby games to drop in price in recent years.[/QUOTE]

Neither had Kirby style gameplay

[quote name='Deserter Goose']If you're referring to Amazon's listings, the cheapest one is only about twenty cents cheaper and it's not fulfilled by Amazon (meaning no 2-day shipping if you have Prime, not to mention returns are usually easier).

That being said, this game's dropped to $10 at least three times in the past couple of months on Newegg, but this is still a good price. I haven't opened my copy yet, but I've heard good things about it.

That reminds me: why do sellers list their items at, say, $3.99 and then charge $7.99 for shipping? It doesn't accomplish anything, as the listings start with the lowest price including shipping. All it seems to do is frustrate people like me when they see a low "price", then click the listings and find out otherwise.[/QUOTE]

more shipping credit less overall fees

that being said why buy a USED copy when the new is cheaper prime or no prime

Great game. A late DS game but it is alot of fun. Word of advice, make sure you at least get the rainbow coin in each level.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']That reminds me: why do sellers list their items at, say, $3.99 and then charge $7.99 for shipping? It doesn't accomplish anything, as the listings start with the lowest price including shipping. All it seems to do is frustrate people like me when they see a low "price", then click the listings and find out otherwise.[/QUOTE]

In addition to the fees someone mentioned, there are plenty of people "not like you" who pay no attention to the shipping costs and just order it probably even thinking it is coming straight from amazon, and also the type who will later leave a 1 star review for the item instead of the seller when they figure it out.

starmask, log in to amazon, and go to your account, then settings, then manage prime membership.

thanks @scottman

Trial Membership Dates: November 17, 2007 - February 9, 2013

[quote name='Desousa93']I love me some kirby, but my pkmn backlog says wait.[/QUOTE]

i'm on the verge of adding to mine w the pokemon ranger trilogy for 30 shipped

bread's done
Back