Target in Riverside, CA has around 6 copies left
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#62 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

This is one of the first Nintendo-made Wii games that I remember having such quick price drops.

#63 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Picked up a copy. Thanks OP. Although I doubt I'll be playing it...ever. Already have a huge backlog. lol.

#64 ToxicTwistOfFate

ToxicTwistOfFate

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Just picked up a copy from the Waterford, CT Target. They had like 6 or 7 more and all of them were with the music CD. Now I just need to get a motion plus controller. I wish they weren't so damn expensive.

#65 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

I have been waiting to play this for a while. Last night I just traded my old Android phone that I paid $25 for to a guy on craigslist for a Wii and 2 Wii remotes and munchkin. Now I just have to find a Wii motion plus attachment.

#66 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

This is one of the first Nintendo-made Wii games that I remember having such quick price drops.

Other M fell quickly

#67 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Other M fell quickly

Team Ninja was the developer so its not really Nintendo made
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#68 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Team Ninja was the developer so its not really Nintendo made

Technically it was a team consisting of members of Nintendo, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets, but I won't get into semantics. :roll:

oIi9lub.png

#69 ParanoidCitizen

ParanoidCitizen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Just picked up a copy from the Waterford, CT Target. They had like 6 or 7 more and all of them were with the music CD. Now I just need to get a motion plus controller. I wish they weren't so damn expensive.

The way I did it was to find a copy of Flingsmash with the wiimote included. I got a copy of ebay for $25 bucks with free shipping.
Posted Image

#70 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

9.99 was the better deal at Sears. Of course, game requires motion plus, which I don't have since my Wii has been sitting in a bin since about 2010/or 2011.

The Sears at the mall has hardly any gaming anymore. It looks to me like Sears is about to close up shop the only thing that they offer anymore of value is the tools department.

#71 Koopa22

Koopa22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, don't think its YMMV either. Went to another Target (Largo Mall) looking for something else and saw it on TPR for $19.99 as well. I'll leave the tag on there for now until a couple other people chime in.

Nice to see a local CAG. I don't live to far from Largo Mall.

#72 thrinn

thrinn

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

The Sears at the mall has hardly any gaming anymore. It looks to me like Sears is about to close up shop the only thing that they offer anymore of value is the tools department.

I've been seeing the same thing my local Sears. It's sort of sad to see them apparently exiting the game business. They've been selling games since the Atari days. Now their selection has dwindled down to just about a dozen different triple A titles. :(

#73 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Sears is slowly going out of business. They've been closing locations and Kmarts left and right.

#74 humancondition

humancondition

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

I couldn't find this thread yesterday and I finally did just wanted to help some people in southern CA, Los Angeles/Long Beach area. The Target in North West Long Beach had like 10 copies (its the one on Cherry Ave. I believe by the 91 and 710 freeway). Picked up mine for $20.

Word of advice: That store doesn't show up on the store locator so I just called another local Target and got their phone number from them as well as the address. Call and check how many they have before hand because its been half a day since I got mine.

#75 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Sad but true. I've gotten a couple good gaming deals there. Lately though, the last couple of times I was there, their gaming shelves were practically bear.

#76 hasturyo

hasturyo

Emotionaly Unavailabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

For all those looking for Wii Plus Remotes Cowboom have them for 12+ shipping

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1245291
Posted Image

#77 KCgamester

KCgamester

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

They had tons at my local Target. Funny thing is when I bought my copy, the Target employee was kinda shocked that it rang up 19.99, lol.
Posted Image

#78 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Had tons @ my local store & all had the cds with the price marked. Thanks for the heads up OP.
Posted Image

#79 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Thanks for the target.com game link I was able to find stock at another Target. Now I just need to find a cheap copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

#80 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

Other M fell quickly

I should have said "good Nintendo games that sold well."

#81 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

There weren't any at either of my Target stores on Thursday.