psn plus questions

floormat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This is a question for someone who has had PSN Plus, then let it expire and then got it again. What I am wondering is do the games you had from before reactivate or do you loose all your old stuff. I let my plus expire and i had like 40 some games, several which i still played and some i was going to play like starhawk. I am hoping it just reactivates. If not I really have no incentive to ever sign up again and would be quite aggravated. Lil help? Thanks.

[quote name='floormat']This is a question for someone who has had PSN Plus, then let it expire and then got it again. What I am wondering is do the games you had from before reactivate or do you loose all your old stuff. I let my plus expire and i had like 40 some games, several which i still played and some i was going to play like starhawk. I am hoping it just reactivates. If not I really have no incentive to ever sign up again and would be quite aggravated. Lil help? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes once you reactivate,you will be able to play those games again.

Also note that all PS+ free games from the past will all move up in your download history to your PS+ renewal date - yet another reason why Sony needs to put some sort/search function for the download history.

[quote name='kingcz']But recent US+ games are most crappy than ever !!! only Sales are great.[/QUOTE]

it really is. i havent gotten anything good that was free since september, and that game i bought anyway. only the sales are good, but all the games i want are never on sale, and havent been for almost 2 years.

was thinking of resigning for what i have and maybe street fighter looking for droplitz and looking for a ubisoft sale so i can pick up some expansion stuff for assasins creed.

just in case anyone is reading this per IGN

"Additionally, Sony has announced that if you purchase a new one-year PlayStation Plus subscription between now and March 4th, you will get an extra three months free of charge (for 15 months total)"

you can still get the ones from your download list if they're still there. i don't know if all the games stay available in your download list when you download them thru plus but i had all of mine when i rejoined plus.

bread's done
Back