[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

knightsdwn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
Heya. Thanks for taking the time and checking out my fifth lowball.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to PM me or leave a message in the thread.

Start Date: Sunday, June 15th
End Date: Saturday, June 21st
Start Time: 10 PM EST
End Time: At a predetermined time between 11:45 PM EST and 11:59 PM EST

CST: 10:45 PM - 10:59 PM
MST: 9:45 PM - 9:59 PM
PST: 8:45 PM - 8:59 PM

Accepted Payments: PayPal (Preferred) & Money Order

Please familiarize yourself with the rules before bidding.

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) Unfortunately, I will only accept bids from CAGs from the US. I apologize to overseas bidders. Exceptions can be made if prior correspondence via private messaging is established before the end of the auction.
9) Payment must be paid within ONE WEEK after the end of the auction. Exceptions can be arranged as long as you private message me before the end of the auction.

Shipping Information:
The initial shipping cost of the first item won is $3 with each subsequent item costing $1.50. An additional $0.90 will be added for USPS Tracking Confirmation.
*Please note that I will ship certain item(s) based on its actual shipping costs. Please use the ZIP Code of 10703 to help give you an estimate of shipping costs. These item(s) will be clearly marked.*

BIDS UPDATED TO POST #1062

:hot: Heavy Hitter Items :hot:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition (Sealed) 1 2 3 4 - $235 johnston306

:3ds: Virtue's Last Reward with Red Watch (Sealed) 1 2 - $81 yakumo

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS :3ds:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team (Sealed) 1 - $17 sdragon

Pokemon Dream Radar Download Code (Code will be PM'ed) - $2 wuulee

:psp: Sony Playstation Portable :psp:

Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Like New) 1 2 - $7 wuulee

Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy (Like New) 1 2 - $7 wuulee

SMT: Persona (Sealed) 1 - $16 Iceylicious

SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (Sealed) 1 - $16 Iceylicious

Swag

South Park x Kidrobot 3'' Stick of Truth Cartman "Grand Wizard" Figure 1 - $5 SilentBob50023

PlayStation E3 Poster (Actual Shipping Cost) 1 2 - $2 mikeyD

Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Sling Bag 1 - $1 Goguenator

Last edited by a moderator:
I will most likely start it up during the first week of February. That should allow some wallets to recover and for me to find more stuff to put in the lowball. Perhaps some art books that are in the "highly sought after" category ;)

[quote name='strizay']Dammit man, you guys and your lowballs are really putting a hole in my wallet. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I love me a good lowball! Although I need to be careful and not bid, just to bid. But I'll be back for this one

[quote name='guynextshore'] OP, are you going to add the game along with that xenoblades artbook? ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm debating over it. I am leaning towards keeping it since it's still sealed but hey, you never know :)

I'll have most pictures and item descriptions up in the next 48 hours so make sure to come back and check if there are items that peek your interest.

Thanks!

[quote name='knightsdwn']I'm debating over it. I am leaning towards keeping it since it's still sealed but hey, you never know :)

I'll have most pictures and item descriptions up in the next 48 hours so make sure to come back and check if there are items that peek your interest.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Oohhhhh.. hope you lean towards placing it in ;).

Updated with the majority of the list of items with pictures.

I will add more items throughout the week and if I were a Futurama fan, I would most definitely keep an eye out :cool:

Just for clarity's sake but don't the 4th Gen iPads use the new lightning connector? you sure they're compatible with that dock without an adapter?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Just for clarity's sake but don't the 4th Gen iPads use the new lightning connector? you sure they're compatible with that dock without an adapter?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I was not aware the 4th Gen iPads utilize the lightning connector. Thank you very much for the heads up.

[quote name='TommyLove']i beg of you....PLEASE DON'T END THIS ON A SATURDAY!![/QUOTE]

I'll see what I can do.

New items will be up within the next couple of hours.

DSi/DSi XL stylus set, Wii U Beanie, Square Enix Poster, and Kidrobot Futurama items are now up!

Just adding one item tomorrow but it's a hefty one. Massive perhaps? ... I'm no good with puns.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Mass Effect Limited Edition Bundle Art Book & Strategy Guide now added to the list![/QUOTE]

Oh....
th

[quote name='knightsdwn']Only one item will be added tomorrow. I can't think of a good hint so let's just say it rhymes with "Blahsassins Treed".[/QUOTE]
Moccasin Beads!

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']This is looking amazing! Hopefully I can win the Xilia poster for my friend![/QUOTE]

Xillia poster will be mine. Better be ready to go to war for it :cool: ;)

Updated with Assassin's Creed Limited Edition Art Book/Strategy Guide/Lithograph Bundle.

Last update tomorrow and it's a nice one!

Looking forward to your lowball! Please end this on 2/08/13 (Friday). Also it looks like you got quite a bit of PAX swag and was curious if you went to Seattle PAX? :D

[quote name='TommyLove']Looking forward to your lowball! Please end this on 2/08/13 (Friday). Also it looks like you got quite a bit of PAX swag and was curious if you went to Seattle PAX? :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am most likely ending it on Friday. I'll have start/end times as well as other lowball minutia finalized by this Saturday.

I actually got a chunk of the swag from the past two NYCCs. The pokemon stuff I got from the mall tour they did a year or so ago. Although I'd really like to go to PAX Prime one of these days ;)

[quote name='integralsmatic'] BTW, Ono is still a capcom producer.[/QUOTE]

Really? Hmm I guess I had my facts all messed up. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Really? Hmm I guess I had my facts all messed up. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

No problem. He had to take a leave of absence due to his health but he is back. He just tweeted that he is thinking that SSF IV AE may need a 2013 update and he is pushing for the release of Darkstalkers Ressurection.

Well shit, I haven't been in a lowball for a while now. Guess it's time to get back in. Great stuff! I went to PAX Prime this year and got to get some of the stuff you have; that amano poster is nice.

cm-44950-050f661881e7de.gif

[quote name='Potatoeman']Great stuff! I went to PAX Prime this year and got to get some of the stuff you have; that amano poster is nice.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir. Yeah, a lot of these items took a lot of convincing for me to part with. I take solace in the fact that all of it will be in the hands of CAGs that'll give 'em a good home instead of being stowed away in storage.

Warning...if anyone wants to try to outbid me on these, I may have to outbid something that you want!
MagnaCarta 2
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition
Mass Effect Limited Edition Bundle -The Art of Mass Effect & Strategy Guide

Yeah, gonna try to get my mitts on the DMC poster, which they ran out of when I tried to get one on the last day of the convention:cry:

I got a MGS poster signed by Kojima though, so I can't complain! Did you get any of the other Capcom posters, like the Marvel vs Capcom one? I think it's my favorite.

edit: Tommy you forgot to put bid amounts

Whew wanted to get those in fast as possible. Two RPGs I need that I'm kicking myself for not grabbing when I saw them day in day out at GS.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Yeah, gonna try to get my mitts on the DMC poster, which they ran out of when I tried to get one on the last day of the convention:cry:

I got a MGS poster signed by Kojima though, so I can't complain! Did you get any of the other Capcom posters, like the Marvel vs Capcom one? I think it's my favorite.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a chance to pick up the Marvel vs Capcom one. There's just so much to do with so little time :cry:

magna carta 2 $20
mass effect stuff $30
xenoblade chronciles $50
Assassin's Creed Limited Edition Bundle $30
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition $20
Xenoblade Art Book $10

bread's done
Back