• This topic is locked This topic is locked
513 replies to this topic

#481 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

this is so great to see.

These videos really make you want to believe that both Jake and Scott will finally turn things around for good.

#482 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Spoiler

this is so great to see.

Posted Image

#483 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Does Hall know he's being put up on YT like this?

It's great to help someone, but if he's not aware that this is as public as it is, that's pretty unethical.
Posted Image

#484 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Kevin Nash tweeted the following about his friend Scott Hall and the news that he will be moving in with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts to get back into shape:

“Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP’S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door.”

“This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it’s not for you to know.”

Nash also posted some tweets that have since been deleted:

“I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.Scott will get healthy when Scott wants 2 period. This has nothing to do with me.This is on Scott and him alone.He knows he’s loved.I’ve been there since day one.Nothing I can do.Only Scott”

“Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You f**king idiots……Yoga great.20 years of abuse?”

#485 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Everyone knows that French Lick is the doofus capital of Indiana. ;)
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#486 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Does Hall know he's being put up on YT like this?

It's great to help someone, but if he's not aware that this is as public as it is, that's pretty unethical.

I'm willing to bet they ironed out details before posting these videos. DDP isn't a total idiot.

This isn't the classic Hogan-Bubba the Love Sponge story we have going here. ;)

#487 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Everyone knows that French Lick is the doofus capital of Indiana. ;)

Everyone from French Lick thinks it's Hanover.

#488 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yes, I hear it's quite the controversy.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#489 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

If would be great if Jake and Scott were able to get/stay sober with DDP's help and then go into the Hall of Fame together. That's probably a pipe dream but a man can hope damnit!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#490 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I know I will sound cynical but I will believe it when I see it.

default.png2.png

#491 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

I know I will sound cynical but I will believe it when I see it.

I think that's realistic. That's the way rehab tends to work - if people relapse enough (as Jake and Scott have done), you lose faith in their ability to succeed. You don't want them to fail, but you can't get your hopes up with people like that. See also: Sunny.
Posted Image

#492 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

I'm willing to bet they ironed out details before posting these videos. DDP isn't a total idiot.

This isn't the classic Hogan-Bubba the Love Sponge story we have going here. ;)

Even if Hall agreed to it, he is in no condition to do so. Its like sleeping with a drunk girl, once she sobers up she can claim rape if she wants to because we was in no condition to agree to it to begin with. DDP helping Hall is great, just keep it private. Dont try to get youtube hits for doing so.

#493 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

http://www.wwe.com/c...d-in-wcw/page-6

Okay, I never knew that. The others on the list I did know, though. Putting Greg Valentine on the list is a very odd choice, since when I think "WCW," I often say that in reference to Ted Turner's promotion as well as Jim Crockett's NWA territory (mid-south?). It all blends together too cleanly.

The WWE list is fascinating as well - they do a good write-up on Samoa Joe's indy career and ROH tenure. For a guy who had *one* match in their promotion, they show him a lot of respect. Is there something to read between the lines there?
Posted Image

#494 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

"So I'm here for Scott. Since Kev got offend by the video, I took it down and I'll play it for Scott when he gets here and I'm sure we'll put it back up. The out pouring of positivity that came from video was f-cking amazing... It's the same thing we did with Jake, and all of it made Jake the strongest Jake Roberts I've ever known."

http://www.wrestling.../#ixzz2KzrRcQpo

#495 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Interesting, Trakan. Thanks for posting.

Nash almost sounds like a jealous girlfriend, but I understand his side as well.

#496 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

http://www.wwe.com/c...d-in-wcw/page-6

Okay, I never knew that. The others on the list I did know, though. Putting Greg Valentine on the list is a very odd choice, since when I think "WCW," I often say that in reference to Ted Turner's promotion as well as Jim Crockett's NWA territory (mid-south?). It all blends together too cleanly.

The WWE list is fascinating as well - they do a good write-up on Samoa Joe's indy career and ROH tenure. For a guy who had *one* match in their promotion, they show him a lot of respect. Is there something to read between the lines there?

Aww, they left out my favorite...Not Mantaur Even Though He's Using His Name vs. Sting.

EDIT - It actually took me a second before I realized who the guy on the right is. Daymn.

Posted Image

Edited by KaneRobot, 17 February 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

#497 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

And I know Shane isn't actually THAT old is he? Could it be from stress/working? Good to see them together again.

And if it's ok to ask what was in part 2 of the video? I understand if people don't want to talk about it if that's disrespectful to Scott.

#498 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Damn he's only 43 and that is seriously white hair on him. Can't really imagine that being 100% genetic.
Posted Image

#499 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

And I know Shane isn't actually THAT old is he? Could it be from stress/working? Good to see them together again.

And if it's ok to ask what was in part 2 of the video? I understand if people don't want to talk about it if that's disrespectful to Scott.

It was a conversation between Hall, Jake, and DDP with DDP and Jake asking him to come up to DDP's place. Scott sounded hammered, said he was dying over and over, and then eventually said he would come.

default.png2.png

#500 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Looks like Wrestlemania XXX is going to be in
Spoiler

#501 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Jack Swagger's babyface turn was unexpected.

#502 Yggy87

Yggy87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I guess this is a great time to begin a new thread... Just in time for Elimination Chamber.

#503 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

The "Jack Thwagger thould be managed by Duthty Rhodeth" thread?

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#504 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Meanwhile at the PPV.... https://fbcdn-sphoto...931962159_n.jpg

New sig coming soon.

#505 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

So Del Rio kicks a bucket into Show's head and doesn't get DQed, but Miz gets DQed for that? A little consistency would go a long way.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#506 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Swagger's new theme sounds good. It's a lot better than the RATM ripoff he had before.

I really hope Orton doesn't win this.

Edited by pitfallharry219, 18 February 2013 - 01:58 AM.

#507 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

I really hope Orton doesn't win this.

I hope Orton wins just so I can enjoy the smarks get all upset.

New sig coming soon.

#508 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Last night, Swagger was a -350 favorite to win the chamber. However, odds tend to reflect WWE employee money about an hour before the PPV. Didn't have a chance to check them.

#509 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

I hope Orton wins just so I can enjoy the smarks get all upset.

The irony is killing me.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#510 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Well, that was certainly a pleasant surprise.