Photo
- - - - -

The "Dear God, Take-Two, No More Yukes" Wrestling Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
513 replies to this topic

#121 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

I think that's, "The DDTs were at lays, big man" meaning Jake had them on hold.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#122 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Trying to post a video about this fat kid's reaction to Rock beating Punk, but the forum keeps flipping the Fuck out.

https://t.co/oWemkNqE

Edited by HydroX, 28 January 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#123 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

They need to do whatever is necessary to break up Hell No and push Bryan. Last night once again proved he is one of the most over guys goin right now, honestly he could've won the Rumble with how hot he is but since he didn't at least have him feud with someone like Ziggler or a freshly turned Jericho. Team Hell No has run its course by now, time to move on and put Bryan in a more deserving spotlight. I hope Darren Youngs not legit injured, PTP needs to stop wrestling the Usos every event and move on up the ladder. If Young is actually hurt then it's time to see if Titus O'Neal can make it on his own. He has the look and charisma of a top guy but he's too old to be there for long. Don't waste this chance have him feud with Barrett or something, see what he can do.

The way Wrestlemania sets up bores the hell out of me, Cena/Rock was mediocre last year and will be again this year with a 100% known outcome as well. The idea of Punk/Taker is just ok to me, I love Taker but he just can't do anything anymore, Punk will have to really work hard and get into that story to be able to pull off a good match. Brock/HHH....does ANYONE actually care about this anymore??? Marks, Smarks, little kids, Brock and HHH's families.....ANYONE??? Oh and then whoever Del Rio feuds with (Yay?). Wrestlemania can't be the worst ever I don't believe but it may be in the conversation for me if it goes as planned.

Also awesome stuff about Jake Roberts. I kind of want to donate enough to get a phone call from him but what do you say really? I would probably get nervous and then say something like "Um Jake, you could've and should've been one of the best ever, at least of your era, but then you had to go and screw it all up.....but YOU ARE STILL A FAVORITE OF MINE AND I LOVE YOU!!!" *click*

Yeah I better just get the autographed poster lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#124 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

We're all going to feel really stupid if Cena chooses to face Del Rio. ;)

#125 no_chocobo

no_chocobo

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

That would actually be a pretty sweet heel turn, getting the crowd into it and then totally swerving them and wrestling Del Rio.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#126 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Trying to post a video about this fat kid's reaction to Rock beating Punk, but the forum keeps flipping the Fuck out.

https://t.co/oWemkNqE

The end of the follow up by his girlfriend is pretty sweet too.

#127 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

For some reason I thought Jake Roberts was dead, well good for him.

I have no idea what I'd say in a phone call from him. Would be awkward as hell, since you can't act like he was screwed by external forces, dude kinda did that on his own. Granted it isn't like the shit he was doing wasn't freely available either.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#128 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

he wont there will be a triple threat match at WM

rock vs punk vs cena
WOOOO I STINK

#129 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

he wont there will be a triple threat match at WM

rock vs punk vs cena

give it up.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#130 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Nostra-dumbass.

#131 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Nostra-dumbass.

Zen Davis by any other name is still Zen Davis.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#132 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Lesnar is locked in for 2 more years.

also

Posted Image

#133 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

I get the sense that Bruno is really just a pet project of HHH with little hope of success.

Also, let's be realistic... two of those names will elicit a pretty hearty 'who?' from WWE's target audience. Just like Gorgeous George, WWE would basically have to give the UUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIIIVERSE a history lesson immediately following a Bruno announcement.

Oh, I fully expect the asshole crowd that is usually at the HoF to eventually start "WHAT"ing someone, and Backlund seems as likely a candidate as any.
Posted Image

#134 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Nice mic work by Punk. That skit (and let's start calling them that, since that's what it is) served a couple of excellent purposes:

- It helped refocus Punk's status as a heel. Being in denial of no longer being champ is pro wrestling 101 in terms of acting the role of heel.
- It provides a way for Heyman to detach himself from Punk for now.
- It sets the stage for Lesnar to be reintroduced
- It sets the stage for Lesnar/HHH 2 (if the "performance review" goes the way I think it will)

My only problem is that I don't get cheering for Mr. McMahon.

I know I said just a few days ago that Punk bored me on the mic, but I have to say that he was *magnificent* in the opening skit on Raw. Precisely what a heel should be doing.
Posted Image

#135 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

I get the feeling what is about to be seen cannot be unseen.

Posted Image

#136 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Took almost a year, but I guess we'll be witnessing the return of the Hip Hop Hippo. Oh, thank god.

#137 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

And here I was thinking that Cena promo would be the worst thing to occur on tonight's Raw.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#138 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

For Fuck's sake. Why do I bother watching this?

#139 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

My cable box crashed (Verizon FIOS!) right after the Shield came out, so I missed whatever nonsense happened b/w that and Big Show/ADR's...whatever you call this. "match."
Posted Image

#140 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

My cable box crashed (Verizon FIOS!) right after the Shield came out, so I missed whatever nonsense happened b/w that and Big Show/ADR's...whatever you call this. "match."

"You missed the greatest segment of the night." - Vince McMahon

#141 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

You mean you didn't get to see Tensai face Brodus Clay in a dance-off while wearing women's lingerie!?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#142 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'm beginning to think the Hulu Plus version of RAW is the way to go.

#143 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Looking at the uploads. Just reading titles. Ryback burying the Prime Time Players is how WWE truly feels about the tag team division. Ain't nothing changing for the long term, homies. Gonna watch that Rotunda kid and Barrett. Thought about watching Castagnoli-Orton, but I'm pretty sure Cesaro jobs. Not worth my time. Anything else worth watching from tonight's Raw?

Edit: The Rotunda kid needs to cut his hair. This ain't 1980. Nasty, ratty hair. Take that shit back to the trailer park.

#144 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

The Rock's micwork is making me cringe.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#145 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

The Rock's micwork is making me cringe.

Yeah, it's definitely not as good as it was 10+ years ago. The best I've seen it since he came back was last night in the backstage interview before the match.

#146 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I think the only way this Raw ends up redeeming itself is if The Shield powerbombs Vince through the announce table.

And, on a kayfabe note, why would Wade have a beef with Bo Dallas? A few years ago, Barrett was in the exact same position trying to make a name for himself fresh out of NXT.

#147 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Save us Y2J

#148 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

And, on a kayfabe note, why would Wade have a beef with Bo Dallas? A few years ago, Barrett was in the exact same position trying to make a name for himself fresh out of NXT.

1) Makes sense, actually. You got your way in, so Fuck those trying to go for your spot.
2) Wade's a heel, so making sense is actually a bad thing.
3) Wade's angry that the wrong Rotundo kid is on WWE tv right now.
Posted Image

#149 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

1) Makes sense, actually. You got your way in, so Fuck those trying to go for your spot.
2) Wade's a heel, so making sense is actually a bad thing.
3) Wade's angry that the wrong Rotundo kid is on WWE tv right now.

I kind of dig the Barrett/Rotundo feud. Definitely rehashes the Razor/123 Kid vibe.

#150 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

This might be the worst Raw I've ever seen. No DB/Kane yet. The Khali bit was embarrassing, but not nearly as bad as Alberts.