Photo
- - - - -

Sleeping Dogs Pre-owned (PS3, X360) $17.99 *After $10 off @gamer & 10% off Unlocked*

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

According to this PlayStation article, Sleeping Dogs will be added to the Instant Game Collection! Even though I just bought the game, I'm not mad about it because I can download the game and play it on my couch!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#32 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

According to this PlayStation article, Sleeping Dogs will be added to the Instant Game Collection! Even though I just bought the game, I'm not mad about it because I can download the game and play it on my couch!

Nice!

EDIT: Wait, that's just for Europe?

#33 obsolete88

obsolete88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hey guys, just a heads up - as one poster said previously, this is kinda YMMV. Just got back from my local BB (Wilmington, NC), and was pretty much shut down on this deal. Cashier and manager confirmed that that coupon was not applicable with the online price match (they consider it a "bestbuy.com" purchase since it was a PM). Also, they couldn't/wouldn't get my Rewardzone 10% to go through either. Been wanting this game for less than $30, so not a total wash, but wasn't expecting to have quite so much trouble. I was also told they are apparently sold out of Dead Space 3 preorders, so I may have just had bad luck with that cashier/manager combo. Anyway, good luck guys.

#34 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hey guys, just a heads up - as one poster said previously, this is kinda YMMV. Just got back from my local BB (Wilmington, NC), and was pretty much shut down on this deal. Cashier and manager confirmed that that coupon was not applicable with the online price match (they consider it a "bestbuy.com" purchase since it was a PM). Also, they couldn't/wouldn't get my Rewardzone 10% to go through either. Been wanting this game for less than $30, so not a total wash, but wasn't expecting to have quite so much trouble. I was also told they are apparently sold out of Dead Space 3 preorders, so I may have just had bad luck with that cashier/manager combo. Anyway, good luck guys.

Something I plan to try eventually is order something like this online for the full price, then go right over to the CS counter, return it and then re-buy it to use the coupon. No idea if that's an ironclad process but someone else mentioned it earlier and it seemed worth a shot.

#35 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

When did this "not reflecting online prices" happen? I remember it wasn't like this before.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#36 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Wait, that's just for Europe?

Yes.

Also, for anyone with a Vita, is it worth getting Uncharted for $20? I have PS+, but I only have a 16GB with 2.6GB left. I want to delete my digital copy to make room for Ninja Giden.

#37 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Just started playing this game last night and am having a blast. I generally don't like sandbox games, but so far, I'm liking this game far more than DmC.

My favorite parts about the game are the fact that they actually use a large Chinese cast that speak Cantonese and not a weird mix of Cantonese and Taiwanese Mandarin like a lot of games/movies/tv shows do(much better than RE6 too), they actually get the swearing right, and the overall immersion with the setting and NPCs. Only Red Dead Redemption did it better, but this is a close second. Gameplay is pretty damn fun too. I wish I knew it was this great to begin with so I could've bought it on release day. Well worth the $60 and an absolute steal for under $20 if you can get it at that price. I paid $30 on BF.

#38 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Just a heads up, this game is gonna free for psn + EU

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#39 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

just beat this game today and i loved every minute of it !!! easily worth 60$ so this price is great. ms chu is one of my favorite characters of 2012 lmao
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#40 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Nice!

EDIT: Wait, that's just for Europe?

Sorry for that post. :( It was early when I posted that. Anyways we get Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus! That's awesome! Speaking of 10% unlocked, I found a mint used copy of Heavenly Sword at Best Buy, and it was $9.XX after discount. I love this game so much!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#41 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

I'm going to wait it out and hope that this gets added to the US PS+ freebies.

#42 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

lol now that people are saying the store doesn't reflect the online price, I'm almost certain that I won't get it down to below $20.