GoHastings-Vita ModNation Racers $5.99+$2.28 S/H-Vita Ridge Racer $.9.99+$2.28 S/H

Bought Ridge Racer for $7.99 + $3.99 shipping from gohasting through Amazon. Probably gonna get cancelled like Goldeneye Reloaded last time.

[quote name='slidecage']too bad both games suck[/QUOTE]

Agreed! The only two racing games on the Vita that everyone should own is Wipeout 2048, and I heard Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed was pretty tight as well!

yea I've got Mod Nation on Vita and it's pretty basic.. you can download some cool skins for your ride and racer but no multiplayer and the tracks are pretty bland.

[quote name='slidecage']too bad both games suck[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Both are OOS anyway.[/QUOTE]

Well, since it's OOS, people think otherwise.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Agreed! The only two racing games on the Vita that everyone should own is Wipeout 2048, and I heard Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed was pretty tight as well![/QUOTE]

No love for the excellent port of Need for Speed: Most Wanted?

I hope they restock, even though Ridge Racer got horrible reviews its become almost a tradition for me that I buy a Ridge Racer game when I get a new system (PS2, DS, PSP, PS3, 3DS)

[quote name='SScorpio']No love for the excellent port of Need for Speed: Most Wanted?[/QUOTE]

Great game. Very overlooked (for Vita).

[quote name='ritchardf']if anyone is watching for a restock, might check in on dungeon hunter: alliance as it is also listed as clearance at $9.99[/QUOTE]

Its oos.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I hope they restock, even though Ridge Racer got horrible reviews its become almost a tradition for me that I buy a Ridge Racer game when I get a new system (PS2, DS, PSP, PS3, 3DS)[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way, but even I couldn't stand more than a couple races of this one.

bread's done
Back