Amazon Deal of the Week - The Ultimate Matrix Collection (blu ray) $24.99

Ordered. A little concerned because it mentions a 2 disc version on the page, but everything else points to it being the 6 disc version.

It'll be nice to replace my HD-DVDs of the trilogy.

I've been waiting for a good deal on this for quite some time, but I think this is about $5 too high for my liking. I'm not a hardcore fan by any means, but I do like to collect blu-ray boxsets. I'll have to think about this one though.

[quote name='Tsel']I've been waiting for a good deal on this for quite some time, but I think this is about $5 too high for my liking. I'm not a hardcore fan by any means, but I do like to collect blu-ray boxsets. I'll have to think about this one though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'll continue holding out, I guess.

[quote name='cranky2']Agreed. I'll continue holding out, I guess.[/QUOTE]

First it was waiting for the Godfather collection to hit $9, and now you're going to wait for this to get cheaper? Either you're poor, or you're stupid. Or maybe both...

Bought this from Amazon for about .50 more about a year ago on a DD and haven't opened it yet. For some reason this stimulates me to want to watch them all now....

[quote name='ssjmichael']First it was waiting for the Godfather collection to hit $9, and now you're going to wait for this to get cheaper? Either you're poor, or you're stupid. Or maybe both...[/QUOTE]

you're right. damn him for not having all the money in the world like you!

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Ordered....

It'll be nice to replace my HD-DVDs of the trilogy.[/QUOTE]Same here. I set my price tracker on blu-ray.com at $25 & got the email today, so this will be mine to have on Blu.

[quote name='Serjitank']you're right. damn him for not having all the money in the world like you![/QUOTE]

I don't care if he doesn't have the money for it, but it's asinine to come into threads for deals that are the lowest they've ever been and probably ever will be and say something like "oh I'm just going to wait until it's half this price, derp derp derp". If they can't afford it then so be it, but if they're just holding out because they're expecting some impossible price drop then that's just plain foolish.

Man this is tempting, though I already have all three movies on DVD, and the original Matrix on Blu-Ray. I'll have to pass.

bread's done
Back