• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Mine came in perfect condition.

The only thing i am annoyed about is i called Amazon to confirm that i would get it for the $21 instead of $23.

But they still charged me $23.

check your order online. there should be some additional note regarding refund.

for people who have already received their guide from amazon, did you receive the amazon exclusive dlc when the shipment came? Was it emailed to you, or did you have to bug customer service about it? I appreciate your help! (mines scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, jan 31st)

I think you're mixing dlcs up. There is a dlc that comes with ALL brand new guides (Gold Hurley). The Amazon exclusive dlc (Griffy) is only if you had preordered the game.

#122 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

for people who have already received their guide from amazon, did you receive the amazon exclusive dlc when the shipment came? Was it emailed to you, or did you have to bug customer service about it? I appreciate your help! (mines scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, jan 31st)

The Amazon exclusive DLC (griffy) is only for preordering the game from Amazon. The guide comes with its own DLC (gold hurly), regardless of where you bought/buy it.

#123 boraaa

boraaa

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

oh okay, thanks guys! got it mixed

#124 TheBigHouse

TheBigHouse

All in the game, yo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Back in stock at B&N for $23.52

#125 mrkapawutzis

mrkapawutzis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

I went to pickup a copy at B&N but they don't match their online prices in store. They don't even give you the option of buying online and picking up in store, or rather if they do that they charge you the in store full price. I instead picked it up through Deep Discount for about the same price, a lost sale for B&N.

#126 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Got my shipping notice from Amazon today - $21.99, yippee.

#127 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

Just wondering, claiming the griffy code after already started the game, would I still be able to get it or do I have to start over? I don't see any indication that I have Griffy or Gold Hurley after claiming the code. I'm still in the proloque so i don't mind having to start over.

#128 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Just wondering, claiming the griffy code after already started the game, would I still be able to get it or do I have to start over? I don't see any indication that I have Griffy or Gold Hurley after claiming the code. I'm still in the proloque so i don't mind having to start over.

The code activates sometime during the prologue right before you actual start your adventure to ni no kuni. Itll pop up and say you got a ticket for the familiars. I think there was an announcement that a free familiar will be available to DL at 2/12/13 in the psn store. So i guess these type of dlcs work on existing game saves.

#129 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

The code activates sometime during the prologue right before you actual start your adventure to ni no kuni. Itll pop up and say you got a ticket for the familiars. I think there was an announcement that a free familiar will be available to DL at 2/12/13 in the psn store. So i guess these type of dlcs work on existing game saves.

Thank you!

#130 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

You'll be able to redeem the ticket, in your inventory, after you clear the Trial of the Sages, roughly around 12 hours in.

#131 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Got my copy from Amazon today. Nice ding/crease on one corner - bah.

#132 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

I got that Zelda book, and the shrinkwrap was ripped, and a few of the corners were bashed in. I wrote to them inquiring, and they sent me another one, free of charge. Well, that one arrived in better but pretty much the same condition. You'd think a book store would know how to safely ship books.

They always make things right, but they're losing money not packing things properly. i can't complain really, since I got a free book, but at the same time, I now have two copies of the same book with the same problems.

#133 RCizzle65

RCizzle65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Heads up, they are back up for order on Amazon. My Barnes and Noble order still hasn't shipped so I canceled that one and just ordered it on Amazon