All Star Celebrity Apprentice March 3rd 2013

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
slideshow_all_stars.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/?...entice_Media_Ads&hcoref=search&WT.srch=Google

I did too until I saw a commercial for it last night during the pro-bowl. Gary Busey is the one Im watching for this year.

Tmz showed a video of Gary giving instructions on how to fix up an inner tube so you can fuck it...I have to watch this show again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kdbFj1TAaSI

Busey was NOT on last season. It was the season before last where John Rich was the winner. I would know, I tried watching the last season sans-Busey and couldn't stomach it for more than a couple episodes lol.

Gary Busey will once again be the only reason I watch this show.

Heard bad impressions of the first episode. Basically Trump up to his old shenanigans again of firing someone who clearly doesn't deserve to be fired. Not sure if I'm gonna watch.

Ha! It was clearly the right choose on firing Bret. He did not contribute anything to the team. Even though he didn't admit it, we all know he held all of his resources back. He didn't want to bring in any money if it wasn't for his charity.

The only other person I'd say to fire would be Omarosa ( sp? ). Not sure how they came up 80,000 short. Celebrities can't do math? Or are they all lieing about what they brought in?

Watched it. Piers Morgan is a prick. No wonder his talk show has shitty ratings. Hopefully he won't be as prominent in future episodes (it looks like they might switch out past winners?). Omarosa is a c*** and should have been brought back to be fired, but Trump wouldn't have fired her anyway as Brande said because for some reason he has a hard on for her. Bret was basically set up, but he didn't raise shit so it wasn't BS that he was fired. Putting him with LaToya (who Trump also has a hard on for for some reason even though she generally isn't big contributor) and Brande (who raised a fuckton of money) in the boardroom guaranteed that he would be fired. Oh well. Trump was an asshole to make a big deal out of him coming back after a win though. Dude just wanted to raise more cash moneys for charity. Makes perfect sense to me and I would do the same thing.

Also, Gary Busey is still awesome and Dennis Rodman is a fucking creep. We already knew this though.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Trump was an asshole to make a big deal out of him coming back after a win though. Dude just wanted to raise more cash moneys for charity. Makes perfect sense to me and I would do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Why isn't this obvious to everyone else? Oh yeah.. it's all about flexing ego under the guise of charity.

I like the show but I can't take it too seriously in regards to how people are fired since there is little no logic applied other than "Hmmm.. alright you!"

[quote name='QiG']:applause: Why isn't this obvious to everyone else? Oh yeah.. it's all about flexing ego under the guise of charity.

I like the show but I can't take it too seriously in regards to how people are fired since there is little no logic applied other than "Hmmm.. alright you!"[/QUOTE]

True...he rode him hard for making that decision...even saying he was on talk shows saying it was a bad move. I think that was more of the reason he did it. Just left a bad taste in his mouth.

The firing made total sense this week, definitely weak sauce on their behalf which was majorly disappointing. Disappointed both of the first two are gone already.

That said, Busey is GOLD

[quote name='Will']Ill never understand what michael clarke duncan saw in omarosa to get engaged.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no shit. But it was still in poor taste when people were saying she was putting on a show. He just died in September. You know they film these episodes at least a few months in advance. So he'd died just months if not weeks before and they're claiming she's not genuinely crying about her dead fiance? Poor taste all around.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, no shit. But it was still in poor taste when people were saying she was putting on a show. He just died in September. You know they film these episodes at least a few months in advance. So he'd died just months if not weeks before and they're claiming she's not genuinely crying about her dead fiance? Poor taste all around.[/QUOTE]

For me her "breaking down and crying" did nothing for me. She's tainted and never once saw an actual tear.

[quote name='Will']For me her "breaking down and crying" did nothing for me. She's tainted and never once saw an actual tear.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! :applause:

Ill never understand why its so hard for people to argue Omarosas bullshit.

Latoya is just an idiot....she was just scared to go head to head in the boardroom against her.

I loved the 2 shots I heard about Latoya putting Omarosa on blast for causing MCD's death.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, no shit. But it was still in poor taste when people were saying she was putting on a show. He just died in September. You know they film these episodes at least a few months in advance. So he'd died just months if not weeks before and they're claiming she's not genuinely crying about her dead fiance? Poor taste all around.[/QUOTE]

She's shedding zero tears though. She barely cries up enough to wipe liquid from the corner of her eye. It really doesn't seen genuine.

This show showcases how dumb celebrities are though. Brett, Brandi and Latoya have already had their lunch eaten handedly by Omarosa. She can probably wipe her entire team out with ease except for Lil' John.

[quote name='DestroVega']She's shedding zero tears though. She barely cries up enough to wipe liquid from the corner of her eye. It really doesn't seen genuine.

This show showcases how dumb celebrities are though. Brett, Brandi and Latoya have already had their lunch eaten handedly by Omarosa. She can probably wipe her entire team out with ease except for Lil' John.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they noted that at the beginning of this episode that she shed no tears the previous episode. fucking bitch!

And yeah, I agree. Lil Jon is no pushover. Everyone else on the team is weaksauce. I can see Dennis fighting with her but he's an idiot so he'll lose. Lil Jon has the brains to take her on. He was easily my favorite on his season and he should have won imo.

Makes me wonder if the show runners are telling people to do certain things that they fall for and end up giving us this mess of Omarosa skating by.

Kinda like when Adam Carolla was told to do one thing by the show runners and he listened and lost his task because of it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Ok who is Omarosa blowing to get off so easily every week?[/QUOTE]

It's up to Lil' Jon to get her out or she might win it all. Their team will be gone before we know it.

I read on Wikipedia that Trace Adkins gets moved over next week. He isn't going to take any of her shit. Hopefully him and Lil Jon can get her out.

Also, Piers Morgan is back next week. fuck.

Gary proved just how off his rocker he really was...that or great f'n editing. He denied everything said about him and accused Penn and Lisa of stuff that didnt happen. Off the meds maybe?

So I'm thinking Penn will definitely be in the finals, but the other one is a toss-up. I'd personally prefer Lil Jon since I thought he got robbed last time but it could be anyone at this point. Really surprised at how well Lisa Rinna is doing; she got cut second on her season. Her and Penn are fucking unstoppable.

[quote name='Access_Denied']So I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice, but after seeing that Gary Busey is in it, I think may have to watch it just for laughs.[/QUOTE]

It's probably the best celebrity reality show. Usually a lot of laughs because the people are so fascinating and odd, but also guaranteed arguments every episode with the boardroom aspect. I only started watching it because my wife loves Brett Michaels since when she was a teenager but it quickly became a favorite.

Meatloaf accusing Gary of stealing his brushes a couple seasons ago was classic.

bread's done
Back