Photo
- - - - -

Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS (Playstation 3 the Best) $39.99 shipped in play Asia

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#91 kingofighter

kingofighter

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

[quote name='Baldur']you have to use the jpn store to get it I think. You'll probably need to get a japanese psn card or something, the first page or so, in this topic, had some info about that.

Here is a good dlc list I think?

i just wanted to get the free one (hi-nu). where do i get the psn card? would i need to somehow connect to japanese psn server?

#92 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

You could get a Hong Kong account. It's way easier to access.

#93 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

If you spend a few minutes in the JP store, it really isn't that hard to figure out.

That, or look up the name of game in Japanese and type the first few characters. Or even just find the page for the game, should be a DLC list right under the button to purchase.

Firepowerr.png

#94 kingofighter

kingofighter

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

ok i just made a hong kong account and downloaded it. is it associated with this account only? like can it be transferred to my us psn account?

Edited by kingofighter, 02 March 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#95 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

sorry i am new to playing asia/japan game on my us console. how do i access japan psn? i can read japanese, just that i don't know how to get there which is the problem. even if i register hong kong psn, how do i access it from my u.s. ps3?

Just make a new user account on your PS3, then use the Japan PSN info you signed up with to log in.

http://www.sonyenter...com/jp-ja/home/

From that page you should be able to create a JP PSN account.

Firepowerr.png

#96 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

ok i just made a hong kong account and downloaded it. is it associated with this account only? like can it be transferred to my us psn account?

If it's downloaded on the system, any other profile on the system should be able to use it.

#97 kingofighter

kingofighter

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

thanks guys. i am new to the game and is very bad at it, anyone want to play some practice rounds?

#98 MAC METAL FACE

MAC METAL FACE

-Imma Meat Popsicle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

This game is great Finally got it when it became a best title back in January my advice to new players is to finish all the trials and beat through all arcade on a higher setting before jumping online. I sunk 70 hours into it before I even dared playing online.

A must get for any Gundam, virtual on, or just mech fan. If you are on the fence about it too don't worry english is not needed in the game but actually alot of the menus have english on the top left of each menu selection plus there are great guides out there.
Posted Image

#99 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Anyone local to the SoCal area, there's a local tournament scene for EVS over at Super Arcade(Walnut). They'll be running a tournament at EVO this year as well. PM for details.
- StayFree( ' 3')

My selling thread...full of rare press only merch that you don't really need.

(gaming promos, posters, press kits, developer signed items, etc.)

#100 Baldur

Baldur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Just got mine in yesterday! I ordered on the 16th of Feb, it shipped the 20th. With the cheapest shipping option! :D

Alright, hope to see some of you online eventually. Going to need a lot of practice myself. PSN: Regurgitated_

Edited by Baldur, 05 March 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#101 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Anyone local to the SoCal area, there's a local tournament scene for EVS over at Super Arcade(Walnut). They'll be running a tournament at EVO this year as well. PM for details.

There are some EXVS players at Norcal as well that were quite active last year.

You don't need to put in 70 hours before going online, just make sure you get familar with the game via the trials mode and also watch/read some of the tutorials out there on basic movements/attacks, practice for a week and you will be fine. Unlimited Brett Works has a good one. Also look for exvs tutorials on youtube or nico, and watch some recorded matches to get a feel for how other players move with the units you are interested in.

#102 rosemachinegun

rosemachinegun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I ordered on the 26th and it still hasn't shipped yet. Guess they're sitting on it. At this rate it'll arrive along with my copy of Monster Hunter 3rd HD reprint due to ship on the 14th. Will make for a week of glorious import gaming though.

#103 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

still waiting on mine..

596772.png

#104 MAC METAL FACE

MAC METAL FACE

-Imma Meat Popsicle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Yeah I never said 70 hours is a must before going on, but that was what my time clock(That runs continuously) said when I got done with everything offline before hopping online. I am at the point now where it is real serious and you need good communication to go any farther even-though random fights are still mostly fun and that's about the one gold star level and you see folks with thousands of battles stuck in this limbo. So I have been taking a break until I have found a good partner to strategically attack it with. Instead of being barked orders in a language I dunno while playing my style xD I am also a Norcal player tho.
Posted Image

#105 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

Here we go, man!

#106 Anal Tyrant

Anal Tyrant

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

How user friendly is this game to English Speaking American?

#107 rosemachinegun

rosemachinegun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

New stock must have arrived, cause mine shipped this morning! Now to wait in the limbo of untracked economy shipping from Hong Kong.

#108 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

mine just shipped along with Okami HD...should be here Monday

596772.png

#109 Enron

Enron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Very. There are tons of faqs floating around with menu translations if you need those.

#110 Baldur

Baldur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Check these out, they will really help yout:
http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=453197

http://www.ps3trophi...de-roadmap.html

http://www.gamefaqs....e-vs/faqs/63453

http://gundam-versus...php?topic=228.0

Also all 4 site's respective forums have a number of threads with even more helpful info! :bouncy:

#111 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

I got mine today with free shipping, don't remember when I ordered.

#112 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

Anyone know if full burst, the version currently in arcades will eventually release on PS3?

#113 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

I lost all you guys friend list...my psn is gundam696969