F-Zero GX $19.99 only at gamestop & ebworld so far

mikehu

CAG Veteran
HI

The only places I've seen F-Zero GX is Gamestop & Ebworld

Has anyone else got F-Zero GX at Best Buy for $19.99.

My experience today at Best buy is they don't have it down to $19.99 they still have it for $49.99. I checked in the store today. I had them do a price comparision with gamestop and they were selling it for $19.99.

I tried to use the Gamers $5 off coupon, but the wouldn't let me. The guy was a real big jerk. Just because he did the price comparision, he said I couldn't do two things at once. Only the price comparision. Does anyone know when they are going to update there price at best buy.

Price-match + coupon is generally seen as "double-dipping," consider yourself lucky if you can actually get away with it.

Circuit City will have Metroid Prime and F-Zero GX for $15 next week. Yes, $15, so just wait until Sunday.

Hey SevereTireDamage
You got to think that Nintendo officially announced that F-Zero GX was going to be priced April 29th (Today) down to $19.99, so tell me that I'm double dipping. From my perceptive I am only updated with the price knowledge, but Best Buy isn't updated, so that is why I did the price comparision to prove them wrong, but yet they won't let me use the Best Buy Coupon, think about it.

Hmm, ok mikehu, you got me there. The official MSRP price drop should have taken place.

Still, if BB want to be douche bags and keep selling at $49.99, it's their right I suppose.

[quote name='mikehu']Hey SevereTireDamage
You got to think that Nintendo officially announced that F-Zero GX was going to be priced April 29th (Today) down to $19.99, so tell me that I'm double dipping. From my perceptive I am only updated with the price knowledge, but Best Buy isn't updated, so that is why I did the price comparision to prove them wrong, but yet they won't let me use the Best Buy Coupon, think about it.[/quote]

That's still Best Buy's price. It doesn't matter what Nintendo suggests it to be. They could charge $60 for it and tell you to shove the coupon up your ass. It's still their business.

Personally, if I owned a business and someone asked me to price match and then whipped out a $5 off coupon I'd say one or the other as well.

How do you know Circuit City is selling it for $15? That sounds a bit low. I thought they would be selling it for 19.99.

[quote name='Indiana']How do you know Circuit City is selling it for $15? That sounds a bit low. I thought they would be selling it for 19.99.[/quote]

It is in their ad next week. It is a sale price, hence why it is lower.

Went to the BB in Santa Monics CA and they are still selling F- Zero for $49. Tried to get them to drop the price by showing them the EB page and the Gamestop page but they said they dont price match with those stores. Looks like CC gets my dough...

Why don't you just be patient until the weekend? You are complaining about the integrity of $5.00, well then, simply wait until the weekend and PM, ok? No problems that way. There sure is a ton of whinning suddenly here at CAG.

TRU was supposed to mark down F-Zero, Metroid, and Rogue Squadron III to $19.99 today, as well as Mario Golf and Wario World to $29.99. We (I work there) received official word from Corporate that the price drop go into effect today. However, when I was at work earlier, the prices of all those games I listed above were the same as they were yesterday. I don't know if the systems are screwed up or whatever. The same thing happened with Mega Man BN 3 White and Blue last week - they were slated for markdown two different days because the first attempt at marking them down to $14.99 didn't go through.

-Hoshi

I'm pretty sure Rogue 3 is at $20 now...er, whenever TRU's systems get up to snuff. I thought it was an odd price drop, too. TRU also dropped Otogi to $30, if anyone's fishing.

-Hoshi

[quote name='hoshi']I'm pretty sure Rogue 3 is at $20 now...er, whenever TRU's systems get up to snuff. I thought it was an odd price drop, too. TRU also dropped Otogi to $30, if anyone's fishing.

-Hoshi[/quote]

Hmm, if that drops to $20, I will be picking it up.

As of right now, Game Crazy has not dropped prices on the new Players Choice titles. I suspect tomorrow they will. I will reply one we have dropped prices.

if the price drop is going to be soo cheap at CC and you guys want it cheaper, then, buy it now for $40 or $50, wait till the ad comes out on Sun then take the game back and say "yesterday i bought this, and today i saw this..." like the kid on the old CC commercial. You'll have the game at sale price AND 10% off the difference = around $13. you think?

bread's done
Back