GGT 214 gained some weight

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#361 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

Dude, why didn't you say something? I WANNA TALK TO YOU!

He wanted to keep it a secret on purpose.

#362 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#363 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#364 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Dead Space 3 is in the mail :drool:

#365 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Dead Space 3 is in the mail :drool:

Postman gonna swipe it.

#366 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

yo where's warcraft 4?

Right here brochacho
http://www.destructo...ss-242644.phtml

lol what, did you actually think blizzard would make warcraft 4?

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#367 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Warcraft 4 will be a mod for DOTA2.

Whoa.

#368 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

or is fire emblem more like advance wars...hrm

I'm actually playing through that Ghost Recon game on the 3DS, which reminds me of Advance Wars.

Downloaded the fire emblem demo last night anyways.

#369 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

dude, why didn't you say something? I wanna talk to you!

we did
Posted Image

#370 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

I guess I should text people next time instead of just posting here. Sorry! I will be on skype on Mondays normally, so you guys should hop on then if you can!

I'm actually playing through that Ghost Recon game on the 3DS, which reminds me of Advance Wars.

Downloaded the fire emblem demo last night anyways.

That Ghost Recon game is a bit similar to X-Com as well (in a "lite" kind of way). Makes sense since the director was the creator of X-Com if I recall correctly.

#371 weevles

weevles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Oh yeah, who getting ouya?

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001007241

#372 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

The controller looks like shit. By that I mean it looks to be as great as the N64's.

So Dead Space 3 and Sly were released today. I don't know what I want. Maybe I'll just go play some more DmC instead.

Having classes this early totally sucks.

#373 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

I know, we should be best friends and talk about it cuz the person I currently talk to about it doesn't do anything and that's boring.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#374 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#375 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Damn it, ME3, how you gonna send infinite spawning enemies at me for like the first time ever and make them brutes while a giant alien squid stomps around on me?

Killed like 8 of those fuckers before I figured it out. Summoning that Thresher Maw to handle my business for me was pretty #swag though.

Pretty much the only cool part about the game, unleashing the Thresher Maw. Then something happens to the reapers ability to stay alive. I encourage you to finish ME3 just to try to grasp all the problems the game created in terms of its lore.

#376 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

The controller looks like shit. By that I mean it looks to be as great as the N64's.

So Dead Space 3 and Sly were released today. I don't know what I want. Maybe I'll just go play some more DmC instead.

Wow, I've heard absolutely nothing about the new Sly Cooper game. Too bad the first game in the series was the best. Then they added all this extra crap to it when all I want is solid platforming.

#377 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Wow, I've heard absolutely nothing about the new Sly Cooper game. Too bad the first game in the series was the best. Then they added all this extra crap to it when all I want is solid platforming.

Yah, the whole combat mechanic ruined my love of being sneaky.

#378 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

And winnie the pooh wins the super bowl! winnie da pooh wins da suuuuuuppper boooowl!
Posted Image

where scoob

#379 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

I guess I should text people next time instead of just posting here. Sorry! I will be on skype on Mondays normally, so you guys should hop on then if you can!

Aiight, I'll be there next time, bro <3

Oh yeah, who getting ouya?

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001007241

Not me.

I know, we should be best friends and talk about it cuz the person I currently talk to about it doesn't do anything and that's boring.

Talk to me then, $$$$a. I'm right here for you!

And winnie the pooh wins the super bowl! winnie da pooh wins da suuuuuuppper boooowl!

#380 weevles

weevles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Not me.

Yeah, it's cheap, but...no games. :-|

I'd give PSN streaming a try, but only if they offer free demos/time trial first to convince me it works.

#381 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yah, the whole combat mechanic ruined my love of being sneaky.

This is relevant to my interests.

#382 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Nah, I think the second game was the best. I liked the variety of overworlds and sneaking around the guards.
Posted Image

#383 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Skype is but a cock-tease without Vassal.

Posted Image

#384 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I used to think Sly 1 was the best, but after replaying them a year or so ago I changed my mind to Sly 2 being better. I really liked the whole doing all the missions to get info/set things up for the big heist at the end of the area.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#385 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Hey Uraizen, it's time for a second playthrough:

http://www.siliconer...anese-retailer/

I used to think Sly 1 was the best, but after replaying them a year or so ago I changed my mind to Sly 2 being better. I really liked the whole doing all the missions to get info/set things up for the big heist at the end of the area.

I played all three in rapid succession (platinum whoring each) and liked the first game while hating the second and thinking the third was a slightly more refined version of 2.
Hearing the new game was closest to 2 automatically put it on my "buy it for $10 or less" list.

#386 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

HA! My waiting has paid off for NG!

#387 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

omg, hate skype.

You guys have terrible VOIP tastes.

#388 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

omg, hate skype.

You guys have terrible VOIP tastes.

I know. I've been telling these guys to use teamspeak for forever.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#389 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hey Uraizen, it's time for a second playthrough:

http://www.siliconer...anese-retailer/

I played all three in rapid succession (platinum whoring each) and liked the first game while hating the second and thinking the third was a slightly more refined version of 2.
Hearing the new game was closest to 2 automatically put it on my "buy it for $10 or less" list.

I'm actually surprised there is a wide variety of opinions on the three. I just love platformers that don't turn into collectathons.

#390 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

I know. I've been telling these guys to use teamspeak for forever.

I have a Vent server that we can use!

I like using TS3 more than any of the others, I just happen to still have access to a vent server.