#421 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'm skeptical as Fuck.

Buckle up, buddy:

http://www.playstati...erment-is-back/

I was reading the feature list and I totally fogot that NG3 even had multiplayer. :rofl:

#422 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Why buy NG3 when MGR is just around the corner?

Ninja or Robotic Ninja?

/edit: There is a better deal out there, Ninja Blade is free from GMG!

#423 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Guys.

You Guys.

Mindjack is $5 at Gamestop.

Whoknows will be very displeased if none of you buy it.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#424 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Free > $5

#425 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ninja or Robotic Ninja?

Ninja Blade was where NG3 drew inspiration from. I mean... QTE: the game and NG3:QTE the game? Pretty obvious.

And most people will be done with and will have abandoned MGR:R by the time 4/2 hits... so then they can play another ninja action game!

2013: year of the action games

DmC then on to MGR:R then on to NG3:Razor's Edge -- what's next? There's gotta be something in the May-June timeframe.

#426 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I forgot about ninja blade. The game was pretty fun but it was fucking QTE after QTE. I was just walking to fight a boss and a QTE popped up I was like god damn!

In terms of action games coming out. There's castlevania for the 3DS next month and whenever that one for the current consoles is coming out. And I think that's it.

#427 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

I forgot about ninja blade. The game was pretty fun but it was fucking QTE after QTE. I was just walking to fight a boss and a QTE popped up I was like god damn!

In terms of action games coming out. There's castlevania for the 3DS next month and whenever that one for the current consoles is coming out. And I think that's it.

I'm not sure the Castlevania game counts... maybe because it's 3DS, maybe because it's 2.5D.
At least not in a discussion of 3D action games.

But speaking of, I wonder when Lords of Shadow 2 is coming out...

#428 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'm not sure the Castlevania game counts... maybe because it's 3DS, maybe because it's 2.5D.
At least not in a discussion of 3D action games.

But speaking of, I wonder when Lords of Shadow 2 is coming out...

I thought this year?

I really really liked LOS 1. One of my favorite action games. (waiting for a sale on the dlc doe 8-))

Dead space 3 is pretty fun so far the people shooting at you makes sense I thought it was just necromorphs but I gotta study so won't play much today :(

#429 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Ninja Blade was where NG3 drew inspiration from. I mean... QTE: the game and NG3:QTE the game? Pretty obvious.

And most people will be done with and will have abandoned MGR:R by the time 4/2 hits... so then they can play another ninja action game!

DmC then on to MGR:R then on to NG3:Razor's Edge -- what's next? There's gotta be something in the May-June timeframe.

DmC is easily the best out of all three though. I can't imagine Rising or the ruined version of NG3 being as good.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#430 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Lonesome Road complete. On with the main quest of New Vegas!

Posted Image

#431 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Dat New Fast and Furious :drool:

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#432 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

I can't wait to play RE 7 with you guys ^__^

On PC?

Buckle up, buddy:

I was reading the feature list and I totally fogot that NG3 even had multiplayer. :rofl:

My curiosity is currently at its peak.

#433 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Here's to me buying a PS4!
http://www.theverge....ion-codes-rumor

So places like gamefly,redbox and gamestop are null and void now?

Posted Image

Buckle up, buddy:

$10 from Amazon and I'm in. :bouncy:

Ninja or Robotic Ninja?

Already got it. 8-) Had it for a while, so boss.

Guys.

You Guys.

Mindjack is $5 at Gamestop.

Whoknows will be very displeased if none of you buy it.

. . .The Fuck is a Mindjack?

Action games are back in a big way. All of the franchises are firing on all cylinders.

The best thing about missing a QTE in Ninja Blade is that it doesn't even show you dying or anything cool, it just rewinds the game and says "Again!" like Master Chop Chop Onion.

DmC is easily the best out of all three though. I can't imagine Rising or the ruined version of NG3 being as good.

Agreed. DmC is the pinnacle of action games. You can fight whole battles without touching the ground. How cool is that?

Dude, that shit looks tight as hell. Vin Diesel and The Rock on the same side? Sold.

On PC?

My curiosity is currently at its peak.

They should put NG3 RE on PC.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#434 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

Was so hyped when I saw the Superbowl trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J94EIgeWVI0

#435 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

God of War in march, also.

I've been meaning to play LOS, but have been waiting for it cheap for PS3.

#436 weevles

weevles

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I'm starting to not be completely displeased by Dishonored.

We'll see how this next chapter goes.

Ni No Kuni is pretty to look at, but GOT DAYUM THE GRINDING. So frustrating...

I am happy to be getting 100% synchros in AssCree3 so far.

#437 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

NEED TO Fuck MORE BITCHES! AHHH KRATOS!!!!

I AM ALWAYS YELLING!!!

GOW3 combo video time!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjTG5LpaG3o

#438 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

My GOW1 combo video would be square square triangle against 95% of enemies, then triangle triangle triangle against the bigger enemies.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#439 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

And I might roll once in a while and possibly block. Then spam out Zeus Lightning until I run out.

#440 weevles

weevles

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

I spam Zeus Lightning on all dem ladeeez.

#441 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

God of War in march, also.

I've been meaning to play LOS, but have been waiting for it cheap for PS3.

I no have PS3 doe :(

Gamefly!

#442 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

Fired up my 360 after like, 4 months. System's still garbage.

#443 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

I love DmC now.

#444 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

http://www2.warnerbr...m/movie/jam.htm

#445 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

Fired up my 360 after like, 4 months. System's still garbage.

Just jealous that it is louder than your car.

#446 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

I love my Xbox.

#447 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

Just jealous that it is louder than your car.

My car is a 1990 Camry LE V6, and it's a bit louder than my 360. It's close though.

I love my Xbox.

I'd love my Xbox if it had games. Xbox ain't got no ghamez!!

But seriously, PC + PS3 covers everything I want, save a few XBLA exclusives. And Fuck paying for XBL Gold.

#448 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:45 AM

My PS3 is starting to die I think. The HDMI cable cuts out and needs to be wiggled for the video to come back on.

#449 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

I'd love my Xbox if it had games. Xbox ain't got no ghamez!!

But seriously, PC + PS3 covers everything I want, save a few XBLA exclusives. And Fuck paying for XBL Gold.

I'd argue there some good exclusives on 360 - mainly Forza, Gears and Halo... but it's all gravy. You like what you like, I like what I like. I just can't see myself owning another Sony console basically ever, for a multitude of reasons, but primarily, as I have said multiple times, most of my real-life friends (and most 90% of any new ones I make) all play on 360.

Plus, in my eyes, the controller comparison isn't even close. I do wanna play the Uncharted games eventually (although I played the first one when I had my PS3 and couldn't get into it) but that probably won't happen unless they get released on PC in the future which I highly, highly doubt.

Anyway, back to Dead Space 3 + laundry (fun game btw)

#450 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Mr. House Vs Super Sledge

Winner: Super Sledge

Posted Image