GGT 214 gained some weight

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#151 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:46 AM

Good plan. I was so into this redhead back in the day, but she denied me. No bueno.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#152 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

love the gingers, dated 2 legit 10/10 gingers in my life so far and trying to add to that

#153 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

I approve, Jimbo.

Poundtown would've been the next best option. Hump and dump in garbage bags in landfill.

#154 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Lucky. I know zero 10/10 chicks locally. Usually their shitty personality drags them down. lol

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#155 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

I approve, Jimbo.

Poundtown would've been the next best option. Hump and dump in garbage bags in landfill.

Solid plan.

#156 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

I'll never talk to her again. She wasn't even a redhead, after all. She's lucky she even scored the free meal out of me.

9+/10 redhead or you get no effort from me.

I'm a redhead. Where's my dinner? 8-)

#157 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

I'm a redhead. Where's my dinner? 8-)

Posted Image

#158 heavyd853

heavyd853

Hates fatties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

I'll never talk to her again. She wasn't even a redhead, after all. She's lucky she even scored the free meal out of me.

9+/10 redhead or you get no effort from me.

yooooo redheads are legit!

Yeah, I would totally bail or maybe do a bump and run but if she's ballin that hard it might be safer to just run.
Hates Fatties x 2

#159 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

bitches be loco

#160 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

Bitches always trippin'.

#161 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

#162 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Jimbo shoulda pulled out his dick layed it out in front of that girl while she was eating and say ''bitch u done fucked up this coulda been inside you''. And then leave, YOLO.

#163 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

I should probably get some sleep. . .YOLO

#164 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

I should probably get some sleep. . .YOLO

Only after you play some more DmC, YOYO.

#165 weevles

weevles

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

YOLO...the two shits I could give what a YOLO is.

#166 weevles

weevles

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Jimbo, in hindsight you got off easy. Good thing you didn't invest too much in this chick beyond your time (which is given if you want a chance at getting some anyways).

In other news, I still haven't finished ME2, but I'm playing Dishonored and probably going to start Ni No Kuni tonight so I can get my free Familiar DLC. Wheeee.

#167 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

(my sales job, not teaching haha)

busy between both jobs

This doesn't make me feel confident about my liberal arts major.

tumblr_myj621dcMH1rby4vso1_500.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#168 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

You should drop that immediately and get some sort of engineering major. That is, IF you want a decent paying job after college.

#169 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

The only thing an engineering degree prepares you for is crippling alcoholism.

Posted Image

#170 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

You should drop that immediately and get some sort of engineering major. That is, IF you want a decent paying job after college.

But I also want a job that I like so that...

crippling alcoholism.

doesn't happen.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#171 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Probably.

#172 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Nobody should ever feel confident as a liberal arts major, especially if you're an English/Writing major like I am. And to think my first choice was engineering, but I was too ignorant to change.

Also, I kinda want to play DMC 4 again but I also want to keep playing Dead Island. These are the terrible decisions of life.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#173 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

At least you can pay for the alcoholism :P

But I also want a job that I like so that...

Two options:

1. You work a job that you like and most likely get paid shit.
2. Make your dream job and pay yourself. Most likely be poor for quite sometime before making anything substantial.

Nobody should ever feel confident as a liberal arts major, especially if you're an English/Writing major like I am. And to think my first choice was engineering, but I was too ignorant to change.

Every English major I know is going through law school and they are tearing it up. Sucks the job market for them is still pretty slim. I wish I told this when I was in college, "Major in what will get you a job and Minor in what you love."

Kind of followed the second part, fucking loved Anthropology. Only reason why my grades were high enough to graduate was because I took anthro classes to raise my GPA :D

#174 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Speaking of university majors and horrible regrets, where the hell is panzerfiddy?

Posted Image

#175 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

Every English major I know is going through law school and they are tearing it up. Sucks the job market for them is still pretty slim. I wish I told this when I was in college, "Major in what will get you a job and Minor in what you love."

Kind of followed the second part, fucking loved Anthropology. Only reason why my grades were high enough to graduate was because I took anthro classes to raise my GPA :D

I was thinking about law school (or getting my master's and doctorate in Rhetoric, Writing and Literary Studies) but I am ready for this whole school thing to done and buried.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#176 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Speaking of university majors and horrible regrets, where the hell is panzerfiddy?

Isn't he CSE/CEN? I honestly didn't think the CEN curriculumn was that bad. It was no business degree, but it wasn't life ruining like pharmacy or mech/aero.

#177 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Did I say arts? Cuz I meant studies.

It's all the same thing, isn't it? Feels like it.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#178 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Did I say arts? Cuz I meant studies.

It's all the same thing, isn't it? Feels like it.

Another thing I wish I started in college:

Start a random club and try to get the school board to give us money.

I did happen to get money from the school for my fraternity, but I should have branched out more looking back.

/edit: Totally created a test bank filled with notes and old tests for my fraternity. Now that I think about it, I should have sold it off to other students and make some money on the side from it.

#179 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Panzerfiddy is. . .a thing.

#180 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Panzerfiddy is. . .a thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.