Newegg - $10 off $50 *works on games, and new customers only*

[quote name='lilseung']How can they tell if you are a new customer or not? Can't people just make a new account?[/QUOTE]Easy--they look at your order history. If it's empty, you're a new customer. If not, you're not. :)

[quote name='lilseung']How can they tell if you are a new customer or not? Can't people just make a new account?[/QUOTE]

I just made a new account with another email address and was able to use the code.

[quote name='Vigilante']Easy--they look at your order history. If it's empty, you're a new customer. If not, you're not. :)[/QUOTE]

I meant how can they tell if you aren't a existing member who just created new account xD

[quote name='jedolley']I just made a new account with another email address and was able to use the code.[/QUOTE]

Stange.. I just tried that and it says I'm an existing member.. Oh well can't complain.

[quote name='lilseung']I meant how can they tell if you aren't a existing member who just created new account xD[/QUOTE]

I guess if they really wanted to make it an issue they could look at billing address or credit card info, but I don't think they will.

I'm really struggling with whether I should go with $10 off Ni No Kuni, or $10 two Vita games (thinking Rayman and MGS)...

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Does it work on preorders?[/QUOTE]

Just tried by adding Tomb Raider to the card and then the coupon, but got error that it was not valid.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Dang! Really wanting a discount on the SC II HotS CE.[/QUOTE]
You just made me realize newegg is taking preorder for it, while Amazon is not as of now. Weird.

may not work with new account??

Offer expires February 28, 2013, 11:59pm PST. Offer is valid for new customers only, and those who have registered
with Newegg as of January 1, 2012 but have not yet made a purchase. Not valid for marketplace items. While funds last.
Cannot be combined with other promotions. Enter promo code "NEWCUSTOMER" at checkout. Limit one per customer.

Saints Row - The Third - The Full Package 21.99 . I just bought the season pass and online pass for $10.

At checkout it detected I was not a new customer, even with new account. Just had to tweak my address and it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back