Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Xbox 360/PS3 - 21.99

Definitely a great deal if you do not have any of the DLC. Since I have a season pass and a vanilla copy it is just not worth the money for all the costumes and such.

[quote name='rnocerino']For the PS3 version, is everything on the disk? Or is it codes?[/QUOTE]

According to the page:
"No internet connection or newfangled access codes required. Simply power up, and strap it on."

[quote name='Enuf']thanks OP I got it for $25 during black friday weekend time to get a price match.[/QUOTE]

How are you going to price match, I also bought it on black Friday and am.a.silver rz member its been more than 60 days? Or am I missing something?

Was hoping for ~$15, but am willing to part with $6 more to not worry about THQ's demise limiting the availability of this. It shouldn't be an issue since Volition and Saints Row got picked up but I don't know.

saints row 2 was such a better game IMO. I played SR3 and was thinking the whole way why this series went backwards

Now i think Sr4 under a new Publisher will be more like Sr2. you can have the craziness and silliness but end of the day there should be some sort of story structure. gta VC,SA were full of craziness yet they both delivered a serious tone story. I am not asking for same from SR but a little bit of a story that actually makes sense is wanted by me atleast

I'm probably one of the few people who loved this game to death. I enjoyed 2, as well, but I can't go back to it after playing this one. The crazier, the better, I say.

It's been said too many times, but I'd go for GTA if I wanted something more serious.

In case this hasn't been posted yet:

Beware saves with the PS3 vanilla edition ARE NOT compatible with the Full Package. 360 vanilla saves work fine, however.

[quote name='MSUHitman']In case this hasn't been posted yet:

Beware saves with the PS3 vanilla edition ARE NOT compatible with the Full Package. 360 vanilla saves work fine, however.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I havent bought the ps3 vanilla since i was sure a complete version was deemed to happen considering they had a ton of dlcs. So im all good. Hehe

I might just buy this, how much does the xbox vanilla version trade in for?

EDIT: Just checked $8 on Amazon and $7 before promos at Best Buy, anybody know Gamestops?

Decided not to get it after all. Im feeling this will be in the 19.99 below price range in the next couple of weeks. Seems like all thq games are going down in price so ill wait afain

Heads up on this as well - some of the recent reviews on amazon are saying the online pass codes are not working (claiming they are already used.). Some say they were able to resolve with the company, others werent.

[quote name='MSUHitman']In case this hasn't been posted yet:

Beware saves with the PS3 vanilla edition ARE NOT compatible with the Full Package. 360 vanilla saves work fine, however.[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='anthonyd46']assuming you can get pretty close to an even swap by selling the vanilla and getting this[/QUOTE]

That's what I did. I sold my vanilla copy a while back after I got the plat and now I just bought this. Got about $20 for the vanilla so this was the sweet spot price for me. Nice!

[quote name='VenomA7X']PS3 version is on disc[/QUOTE]

360 version is 2 discs, 1 is an install of the DLC and the other is the game.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Heads up on this as well - some of the recent reviews on amazon are saying the online pass codes are not working (claiming they are already used.). Some say they were able to resolve with the company, others werent.[/QUOTE]

I think there is a glitch. I was reading in the 360 thread and it seemed like a hassle. It sound like you had to disconnect the system, input the codes, enter the Contra code, input the codes again, enter the 2 player Contra code, realize you have no select button, go nuts.

Ok...might not be true, but I know there was a glitch

[quote name='gryphter']360 version is 2 discs, 1 is an install of the DLC and the other is the game.[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing this up!

just saw the review on lensoftruth.com. Are the performance issues persistant on the full package as well? If so, is it really THAT bad compared to ps3?

I helped alpha/pre alpha test this game and I was hoping they would send me a copy when it was finished. Oh well...it was a fun experience.

Terrific game, violently stupid, aggressively transgressive and just plain goddamn fun.

Best part: you can buy your way out of stupid grinding activities and STILL get your cheevos. The game is only as aggravating as you want. Buy the game. Get it. It good. You want it. You NEED it.

In for one! If anyone wants to buy my vanilla version that I never got around to playing its on amazon for 23.99 plus shipping. :)

[quote name='tingram83']In for one! If anyone wants to buy my vanilla version that I never got around to playing its on amazon for 23.99 plus shipping. :)[/QUOTE]

Lmao!

This is a great deal & I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on it, but after THQ's bankruptcy; I have a feeling this will be even cheaper in the coming months. I already have a moderately sized backlog of games to play & spring classes have just started, do you see going down around $10 in 3 months?

[quote name='drawingboard']Does this include ALL dlc?[/QUOTE]
The Bloodsucker Pack and Unlockable Pack are unfortunately not included in "The Full Package".

[quote name='srac84']How are you going to price match, I also bought it on black Friday and am.a.silver rz member its been more than 60 days? Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]I got it twice during BF & 2 weeks later since with all the holiday craze they never tookd down the sale tags even after I got the price adjusted. Got Spec Ops for the same price too.

[quote name='HeightsBound']Print page out and BB PM? Or is it YMMV? Never attempted a newegg PM...advise?[/QUOTE]show the price on your smart phone.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I'm probably one of the few people who loved this game to death. I enjoyed 2, as well, but I can't go back to it after playing this one. The crazier, the better, I say.

It's been said too many times, but I'd go for GTA if I wanted something more serious.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. This is probably in my top 10 games for this generation. It's just a lot of mindless fun.

Already have the full package on PC from Steam sale...contemplating on double dipping just to have a hard copy for my PS3. I could easily wait...I'm just worried about this selling out and going out of print. As there's no word that Deep Silver will keep manufacturing the game. Hmmm...

bread's done
Back