Now or Never- Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition Amazon France 54 left

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#61 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Does anyone know if Amazon.UK has ever stocked these? Their site doesn't state it's out of stock and there is an option to be notified when they are availible. This may be my last chance to get a UK version and I would assume if they haven't listed them yet, they may have a decent qty when the time comes.

#62 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Bit on fishpond...but use PayPal for buyer protection purposes. Can wait since I have the game already. Want the book and the extra DLC familiars. Crossing fingers all goes well...

Eh, the product on Fishpond is simply called "Ni No Kuni". I see no "Wizard's Edition" there though the box is certainly that of the Wizard's Edition...

Does anyone know if Amazon.UK has ever stocked these? Their site doesn't state it's out of stock and there is an option to be notified when they are availible. This may be my last chance to get a UK version and I would assume if they haven't listed them yet, they may have a decent qty when the time comes.

Yes, sold out a long time ago.

#63 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

They had them in stock for few months (from roughly September to November of last year). I ordered one from them as a back up in case something went wrong with my ClubNamco order but I decided to just keep it, because they dropped the price so much (it went down to ~50 GBP)... which probably explains why they were the first European retailer to sold out first.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#64 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

They had them in stock for few months (from roughly September to November of last year). I ordered one from them as a back up in case something went wrong with my ClubNamco order but I decided to just keep it, because they dropped the price so much (it went down to ~50 GBP)... which probably explains why they were the first European retailer to sold out first.

Thanks for the update guys, maybe they'll have a few extra once they arrive.

#65 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

WTF. I went to Fishpond, added "Ni No Kuni" to my cart, went to checkout, put in my info and chose paypal. Then it sent me to the paypal screen and I immediately received an email from them confirming my purchase. I haven't even paid for it yet!

#66 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

It's back on Amazon FR. GOGOGO!

http://www.amazon.fr...=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

ach.png

#67 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

It's back on Amazon FR. GOGOGO!

http://www.amazon.fr...=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

already gone. :(

#68 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

already gone. :(

Hmm, I still see it.

ach.png

#69 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hmm, I still see it.

when you go to add it to the cart it doesn't let me. Says something like no longer available.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! It let me do it finally. I can cancel that Fishpond one now... that place was a bad backup plan.

#70 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Ordered from Amazon.fr.
Now I have an order from Amazon.Fr, Amazon.Uk, and Fishpond. I imagine I'll get at least one.

#71 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

I got my order in. Thanks!

#72 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Ordered from Amazon.fr.
Now I have an order from Amazon.Fr, Amazon.Uk, and Fishpond. I imagine I'll get at least one.

Yeah, I had Amazon.de, Amazon.Fr, and fishpond... but I really don't want 3 of these and I'm afraid of getting screwed by fishpond so I dropped that one. 1 out of 2 should still happen... hopefully.

#73 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Wish i would have gotten in on the Amazon.de order. $108 shipped would have been awesome.

ach.png

#74 Xamdou

Xamdou

The Mighty Thor!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Does amazon France ship tithe US? Also I can't read French...

#75 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Does amazon France ship tithe US? Also I can't read French...

Yes. Why don't you use Chrome? It translates.

#76 Xamdou

Xamdou

The Mighty Thor!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Also will the French version of the game be compatible with the US PS3?

#77 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Yes. Why don't you use Chrome? It translates.

Also there are add-ons for Firefox (and probably even IE) that translate as well.

#78 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Also will the French version of the game be compatible with the US PS3?

PS3 games aren't region locked.

Also there are add-ons for Firefox (and probably even IE) that translate as well.

It's not even an add-on in Chrome I don't think. It just works.

#79 Seerge666

Seerge666

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Snagged one from amazon.Fr, stoked!

#80 Xamdou

Xamdou

The Mighty Thor!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Also is the France version In English? Or is the voice over and subtitles all French?

Also does the French version come with any bonuses like extra dlc?

#81 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Also is the France version In English? Or is the voice over and subtitles all French?

From the Amazon discussion of the product (translated):

Original message : 8 Jan 13 12:25:37 GMT +01:00

Debard Frederic said:
hello, compared to languages, is that the game has a Japanese version subtitled French, English or even the worst because I did not want to make vf? thank you

Reply to this message

Published on 8 Jan 13 2:38:21 p.m. GMT +01:00

Sebastien Maire said:
The game will be fully EN in terms of text and subtitles.
voices are either English or Japanese, subtitled French.
Reply to this message

#82 Xamdou

Xamdou

The Mighty Thor!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Also if I order from amazon France, can I return it from the regular US amazon branch?

#83 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

If I had to guess the voice acting will be japanese and english with a plethora of subtitles, probably english, japanese, french, german, etc.

Again, this is just guessing but there's no reason why they couldn't do it this way.

ach.png

#84 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Still live on Amazon France but it's coming out to $127.68. Good for those who don't want to get price gouged but I think I'll pass and let someone who really really wants it get it.

#85 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

FYI all the french orders we're placing won't ship until Feb 23.

If I had to guess the voice acting will be japanese and english with a plethora of subtitles, probably english, japanese, french, german, etc.

Again, this is just guessing but there's no reason why they couldn't do it this way.

All the EU copies are exactly the same. Japanese or English Audio. and your choice of 6 different subs.

#86 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

FYI all the french orders we're placing won't ship until Feb 23.

Good. I'll know if I'm getting my UK version by then and that gives the price time to drop. This is the same price as my UK version was when I preordered it but now it's only $80!

#87 Xamdou

Xamdou

The Mighty Thor!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Good. I'll know if I'm getting my UK version by then and that gives the price time to drop. This is the same price as my UK version was when I preordered it but now it's only $80!

Where did you order yours from?

#88 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Where did you order yours from?

Amazon...

#89 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

From my attempting to decipher it myself it looked like English/Japanese audio and both plus French and other languages for the subtitle option. Also the description indicates the art book is in English! What luck.

Also did a google translate of the page and confirmed it to be the case. Awesome!

#90 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

All the EU copies are exactly the same. Japanese or English Audio. and your choice of 6 different subs.

Thank you!

ach.png