Now or Never- Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition Amazon France 54 left

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 cybersp78

cybersp78

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, I am in Ohio. So I guess if you are NJ then I am fine as I would expect you would get yours first. Did your also have an estimated delivery date of Feb. 27th??

#182 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

Yeah, I am in Ohio. So I guess if you are NJ then I am fine as I would expect you would get yours first. Did your also have an estimated delivery date of Feb. 27th??

Distance and location aren't good ways to estimate delivery times. Neither are the sender's estimates.

My copy from Amazon France shipped on the 15 and I got it on the 20th (I live in IL). My average for European packages is 10 days so I was definitely surprised to see it here in 5, though it's not the first time that's happened.

The biggest factor in package delivery times is how long it sits at customs before someone decides to open it and check it (which is unlikely, especially for packages from reputable retailers) or someone decides to push it through without checking it.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#183 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:17 AM

There are always "averages" for shipping, but orders can often arrive sooner and sometimes later. It's the nature of the beast I suppose. I mail international packages thru Ebay all the time, and I've had some arrive within 5 days, and then others have taken 6 weeks. There are so many variables when dealing with other countries and there postal services. Hell, even here in the US, the post office can take weeks to deliver a parcel post/media mail package. Nothing is for certain when dealing with standard postal services.

#184 cybersp78

cybersp78

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

Mine came today. In great shape. The book is amazing. Can't wait to play it tonight.

#185 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Not really new but I figured I'd point this out for everyone still checking this thread.

There is a free downloadable Ni no Kuni famliar on the PSN store. It's Driggle, some sort of dragon. You can get it either from the PSN store or this link:

https://store.sonyen...TEMIMP006070000

ach.png