Huge Anime Sale with Special Editions $3.18 Each Brand New FSS

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Good content for new and cheap. more on awd cheap buy fast before they go back up.

$3.18 each
Lucky Star, Vol. 1 Limited Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 2 Limited Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 3 Limited Edition
Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Pt. 1
Eureka Seven, Volume 9 (Special Edition)

Way to many 3.18 anime w tshirts and artbooks to list.

Edited by FNL 4EVA, 30 January 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#2 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

We pretty much tore this apart a while back.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=334518

#3 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

I saw these when they were posted way back then. I would pick them up but I can't stand an unfinished collection even though it has some pretty sweet stuff.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Did I travel back in time again? Curse you Doc Brown!
Posted Image

#5 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

They lowered prices in my cart finally and i seen new stuff i didn't see before. Sorry about repost just figured new lower prices and some ones was worth posting.

So many tee editions but i would not fit in them or wear most if i could. :) They are so bulky if only i had more room.

#6 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

I saw these when they were posted way back then. I would pick them up but I can't stand an unfinished collection even though it has some pretty sweet stuff.

Same problem here but a few here you can get the entire set now lucky star for example. :roll::D

#7 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny, Vol. 5 has decreased from $6.68 to $3.18

#8 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Same problem here but a few here you can get the entire set now lucky star for example. :roll::D

Except for Volume 6, which is $80 at its cheapest.

#9 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

I was looking at Gundam, Haruhi, and Eureka :(

I would get them for my friend but he is strictly a bluray collector now.

Edit: Not seed destiny. One of the worst gundams I ever watched but they had cool designs though.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#10 greenwolfe7

greenwolfe7

I play with dinosaurs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

The whole series of toward the terra is available in all 3 parts for 9.54. I highly recommend the series. It was great... im running out of room on my shelf buying all these singles :/.

Heres a review http://www.nihonrevi...ward-the-terra/

#11 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

The whole series of toward the terra is available in all 3 parts for 9.54. I highly recommend the series. It was great... im running out of room on my shelf buying all these singles :/.

Heres a review http://www.nihonrevi...ward-the-terra/

hmm I love me a good sci-fi anime. I'll watch the first three and see if I like it.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#12 greenwolfe7

greenwolfe7

I play with dinosaurs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

hmm I love me a good sci-fi anime. I'll watch the first three and see if I like it.

At 9.54 for the complete series you really aren't risking much since you could easily flip it on ebay for double that. But im sure you'll like it anyway ;)

#13 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

At 9.54 for the complete series you really aren't risking much since you could easily flip it on ebay for double that. But im sure you'll like it anyway ;)

I don't really flip and don't sell on ebay. I know for sure I have time so I'm just going to watch a few episodes and see how it is. I usually have a very high tolerance for sci fi anime but not much of a tolerance for loli or moe.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#14 greenwolfe7

greenwolfe7

I play with dinosaurs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

I don't really flip and don't sell on ebay. I know for sure I have time so I'm just going to watch a few episodes and see how it is. I usually have a very high tolerance for sci fi anime but not much of a tolerance for loli or moe.

Yeah I can understand that your in for a treat then but know if you just watch the first few episodes it will seem along the lines of an evangelion clone the series really diverts from that after a few episodes. Just a heads up so your not PO'd or shocked by change if choose to delve any further with it. I won't spoil anything but I do know it tends to lead people astray and not finish the show. Enjoy 8-)

#15 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Yeah I can understand that your in for a treat then but know if you just watch the first few episodes it will seem along the lines of an evangelion clone the series really diverts from that after a few episodes. Just a heads up so your not PO'd or shocked by change if choose to delve any further with it. I won't spoil anything but I do know it tends to lead people astray and not finish the show. Enjoy 8-)

It was good. I'm definitely buying it once my funds come to my bank account.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#16 lilman

lilman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Thanks op, I didn't notice that some warehouse deals had dropped even further. Picked up more Eureka volumes.

#17 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Aw, MAN! I shouldn't have bought all three Toward the Terra sets last month when they were ~$6.67 each; I would have gotten them all for more than 50% less...

I haven't even opened them yet... :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#18 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

A few questions: Is the Toward the Terra Movie included in the complete Anime Legends collection? Is it worth getting?

Is FLAG worth seeing if you have to skip part 2?

#19 greenwolfe7

greenwolfe7

I play with dinosaurs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

A few questions: Is the Toward the Terra Movie included in the complete Anime Legends collection? Is it worth getting?

Is FLAG worth seeing if you have to skip part 2?

No the movie is not included in the anime legends box and just a personal thing but I don't skip episodes of anime...(unless it absolutely warrants it) flag was pretty good as a series here is some reviews

http://www.anime-pla...views/a540.html

http://www.themanime...iew.php?id=1059

As for the movie it is basically the same story both the movie and the show are adaptions from the manga the show just does a much better job of retelling the story. The anime was created in 2007 and the movie was made in 2008. Both are good but the movie feels like it was shortened a great deal after watching the anime. It appears also that some of the movie footage was reused in the tv show.

Edited by greenwolfe7, 30 January 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#20 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Bought these they all SE but season 2 P2 i need rest is 3.18 one 3.19 i had s1p1 SE already. They just lowered these to from 6 something. Gundam 00: Second Season part 2 is SE they goofed on title.

Items Ordered Price 1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season Two: Part 3 (Special Edition), Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Condition: New
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)
$3.18
1 of: Gundam 00: Second Season part 2, Artist Not Provided
$3.18
1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1, Part 3 (Special Edition), Mobile Suit Gundam 00
$3.18
1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2, Part 1 (Special Edition), Artist Not Provided

#21 ArthurDayne

ArthurDayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

That is correct on 00 S2:P2, both the regular and SE are labelled the same, but will ship correctly based on UPC (at least that was my experience). They actually have the non-special edition listed at a higher price. Which makes no sense because you could just toss the manga and slipcover if you really didn't want it.

#22 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

That is correct on 00 S2:P2, both the regular and SE are labelled the same, but will ship correctly based on UPC (at least that was my experience). They actually have the non-special edition listed at a higher price. Which makes no sense because you could just toss the manga and slipcover if you really didn't want it.

oh dang i bought higher msrp one since it showed se on photo... i take it i will get reg now? This sucks i cannot cancel neither. The one i bought was 44.98 msrp.
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o00_s00_i01

Dangit other ones price higher now over 10...

Link for anime awd
http://www.amazon.co...3NWQ&sort=price

#23 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Kurokami: The Animation Volume 2 [Blu-ray] (2010) $3.18

Kurokami 6 [Blu-ray] (2011) $3.18

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: Season 3, Vol. 1 - Sacred Stones and Perky Perverts (2007) $3.44

Funny Title hahaha

#24 ArthurDayne

ArthurDayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

oh dang i bought higher msrp one since it showed se on photo... i take it i will get reg now? This sucks i cannot cancel neither. The one i bought was 44.98 msrp.
http://www.amazon.co...ils_o00_s00_i01

Dangit other ones price higher now over 10...

Link for anime awd
http://www.amazon.co...3NWQ&sort=price

Gundam 00 Season 2: Part 2 SE

This is the SE.

Edited by ArthurDayne, 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#25 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003GC482U/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=wms_ohs_product

This is the SE.

Thanks that was the one ordered but msrp was the highest why i thought i got the wrong one.

#26 ArthurDayne

ArthurDayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Yeah, sorry to confuse. I meant the actual warehouse price was lower for the SE than the regular, not msrp.

Anyways, thanks to the OP. some of the prices that jumped up are back down a bit, though not to the $2 level, and these special editions are just cut in price for the first time. Jumped on Towards the Terra.

Edited by ArthurDayne, 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#27 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

gundam 00 se's extra is just a manga?
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#28 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

Yeah, sorry to confuse. I meant the actual warehouse price was lower for the SE than the regular, not keep.

Anyways, thanks to the OP. some of the prices that jumped up are back down a bit, though not to the $2 level, and these special editions are just cut in price for the first time. Jumped on Towards the Terra.

No problem and yeah last 2 days prices are dropping.

#29 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

gundam 00 se's extra is just a manga?

Yep. The discs are the exact same. And it's not even one of the side-story manga. It is the manga retelling of the anime.

#30 ArthurDayne

ArthurDayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Yep. The discs are the exact same. And it's not even one of the side-story manga. It is the manga retelling of the anime.

This is true. However the slipcover for S2:Part 1 SE is different than the case art (this is the only part where this is true). And S1:Part 1 SE comes with 2 manga, 00 #1 and 00f #1.

I am happy with my SE, I think they make a nice package for the price I paid for them. I don't plan to do anything more than flip through the manga once and read whatever bonus content they may have.