Huge Anime Sale with Special Editions $3.18 Each Brand New FSS

I saw these when they were posted way back then. I would pick them up but I can't stand an unfinished collection even though it has some pretty sweet stuff.

They lowered prices in my cart finally and i seen new stuff i didn't see before. Sorry about repost just figured new lower prices and some ones was worth posting.

So many tee editions but i would not fit in them or wear most if i could. :) They are so bulky if only i had more room.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I saw these when they were posted way back then. I would pick them up but I can't stand an unfinished collection even though it has some pretty sweet stuff.[/QUOTE]
Same problem here but a few here you can get the entire set now lucky star for example. :roll::D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Same problem here but a few here you can get the entire set now lucky star for example. :roll::D[/QUOTE]

Except for Volume 6, which is $80 at its cheapest.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Same problem here but a few here you can get the entire set now lucky star for example. :roll::D[/QUOTE]

I was looking at Gundam, Haruhi, and Eureka :(

I would get them for my friend but he is strictly a bluray collector now.

Edit: Not seed destiny. One of the worst gundams I ever watched but they had cool designs though.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']hmm I love me a good sci-fi anime. I'll watch the first three and see if I like it.[/QUOTE]

At 9.54 for the complete series you really aren't risking much since you could easily flip it on ebay for double that. But im sure you'll like it anyway ;)

[quote name='greenwolfe7']At 9.54 for the complete series you really aren't risking much since you could easily flip it on ebay for double that. But im sure you'll like it anyway ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't really flip and don't sell on ebay. I know for sure I have time so I'm just going to watch a few episodes and see how it is. I usually have a very high tolerance for sci fi anime but not much of a tolerance for loli or moe.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't really flip and don't sell on ebay. I know for sure I have time so I'm just going to watch a few episodes and see how it is. I usually have a very high tolerance for sci fi anime but not much of a tolerance for loli or moe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can understand that your in for a treat then but know if you just watch the first few episodes it will seem along the lines of an evangelion clone the series really diverts from that after a few episodes. Just a heads up so your not PO'd or shocked by change if choose to delve any further with it. I won't spoil anything but I do know it tends to lead people astray and not finish the show. Enjoy :cool:

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Yeah I can understand that your in for a treat then but know if you just watch the first few episodes it will seem along the lines of an evangelion clone the series really diverts from that after a few episodes. Just a heads up so your not PO'd or shocked by change if choose to delve any further with it. I won't spoil anything but I do know it tends to lead people astray and not finish the show. Enjoy :cool:[/QUOTE]

It was good. I'm definitely buying it once my funds come to my bank account.

Aw, MAN! I shouldn't have bought all three Toward the Terra sets last month when they were ~$6.67 each; I would have gotten them all for more than 50% less...

I haven't even opened them yet... :cry:

A few questions: Is the Toward the Terra Movie included in the complete Anime Legends collection? Is it worth getting?

Is FLAG worth seeing if you have to skip part 2?

[quote name='jedimario']A few questions: Is the Toward the Terra Movie included in the complete Anime Legends collection? Is it worth getting?

Is FLAG worth seeing if you have to skip part 2?[/QUOTE]

No the movie is not included in the anime legends box and just a personal thing but I don't skip episodes of anime...(unless it absolutely warrants it) flag was pretty good as a series here is some reviews

http://www.anime-planet.com/reviews/a540.html

http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1059

As for the movie it is basically the same story both the movie and the show are adaptions from the manga the show just does a much better job of retelling the story. The anime was created in 2007 and the movie was made in 2008. Both are good but the movie feels like it was shortened a great deal after watching the anime. It appears also that some of the movie footage was reused in the tv show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought these they all SE but season 2 P2 i need rest is 3.18 one 3.19 i had s1p1 SE already. They just lowered these to from 6 something. Gundam 00: Second Season part 2 is SE they goofed on title.

Items Ordered Price 1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season Two: Part 3 (Special Edition), Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Condition: New
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)
$3.18
1 of: Gundam 00: Second Season part 2, Artist Not Provided
$3.18
1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1, Part 3 (Special Edition), Mobile Suit Gundam 00
$3.18
1 of: Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2, Part 1 (Special Edition), Artist Not Provided

That is correct on 00 S2:p2, both the regular and SE are labelled the same, but will ship correctly based on UPC (at least that was my experience). They actually have the non-special edition listed at a higher price. Which makes no sense because you could just toss the manga and slipcover if you really didn't want it.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']That is correct on 00 S2:p2, both the regular and SE are labelled the same, but will ship correctly based on UPC (at least that was my experience). They actually have the non-special edition listed at a higher price. Which makes no sense because you could just toss the manga and slipcover if you really didn't want it.[/QUOTE]
oh dang i bought higher msrp one since it showed se on photo... i take it i will get reg now? This sucks i cannot cancel neither. The one i bought was 44.98 msrp.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GC482U/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

Dangit other ones price higher now over 10...

Link for anime awd
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=anime&qid=1359576989&rh=n%3A1267878011%2Ck%3Aanime&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&sort=price

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']oh dang i bought higher msrp one since it showed se on photo... i take it i will get reg now? This sucks i cannot cancel neither. The one i bought was 44.98 msrp.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GC482U/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

Dangit other ones price higher now over 10...

Link for anime awd
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=anime&qid=1359576989&rh=n%3A1267878011%2Ck%3Aanime&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&sort=price[/QUOTE]

Gundam 00 Season 2: Part 2 SE

This is the SE.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003GC482U/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=wms_ohs_product

This is the SE.[/QUOTE]
Thanks that was the one ordered but msrp was the highest why i thought i got the wrong one.

Yeah, sorry to confuse. I meant the actual warehouse price was lower for the SE than the regular, not msrp.

Anyways, thanks to the OP. some of the prices that jumped up are back down a bit, though not to the $2 level, and these special editions are just cut in price for the first time. Jumped on Towards the Terra.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Yeah, sorry to confuse. I meant the actual warehouse price was lower for the SE than the regular, not keep.

Anyways, thanks to the OP. some of the prices that jumped up are back down a bit, though not to the $2 level, and these special editions are just cut in price for the first time. Jumped on Towards the Terra.[/QUOTE]
No problem and yeah last 2 days prices are dropping.

[quote name='United_Korea']gundam 00 se's extra is just a manga?[/QUOTE]

Yep. The discs are the exact same. And it's not even one of the side-story manga. It is the manga retelling of the anime.

[quote name='DNukem170']Yep. The discs are the exact same. And it's not even one of the side-story manga. It is the manga retelling of the anime.[/QUOTE]

This is true. However the slipcover for S2:part 1 SE is different than the case art (this is the only part where this is true). And S1:part 1 SE comes with 2 manga, 00 #1 and 00f #1.

I am happy with my SE, I think they make a nice package for the price I paid for them. I don't plan to do anything more than flip through the manga once and read whatever bonus content they may have.

[quote name='whippleman']I swear Amazon waits until I decide to buy something and removes it. :( Gurren Lagann Part 1 is sold out now.[/QUOTE]
I delayed also n that and others...

All of the cheap Lucky Star stuff is gone, but I'll bite on Coming to Terra. It seems more interesting than most anime.

My presents purchased from the previous thread went over quite well, especially Lucky Star LE 1. Keep those finds coming, it's the only way I see what's available. (there's no way I'm searching through everything myself)

GURREN LAGANN QUESTION:

Part 1&2 (vol 1-4) are $3.18 each, but is there anywhere to actually see/buy Part 3 (vol5&6) cheap ($10ish)? I'm not paying $40+ for the Anime Legends version when I'm getting 2/3 of it for $6.

Geez, I had to jump on my order quick because all the Lucky Star was being bought. I did manage to get Lucky Star Vol 1 LE, Vol 2(Single) Vol 3 LE, Vol 5 LE. All I lack is Vol 4 and 6(I may be able to get 6 locally) Also picked up Toward The Terra. I told myself I would NEVER buy singles again due to shelf space but at these prices I couldn't resist.

[quote name='Kerig']All of the cheap Lucky Star stuff is gone, but I'll bite on Coming to Terra. It seems more interesting than most anime.

My presents purchased from the previous thread went over quite well, especially Lucky Star LE 1. Keep those finds coming, it's the only way I see what's available. (there's no way I'm searching through everything myself)

GURREN LAGANN QUESTION:

Part 1&2 (vol 1-4) are $3.18 each, but is there anywhere to actually see/buy Part 3 (vol5&6) cheap ($10ish)? I'm not paying $40+ for the Anime Legends version when I'm getting 2/3 of it for $6.[/QUOTE]
Wait till you can't get 2/3 of the series for 6$ and 40$ seems like a bargain... problem solved...

I always thought the Warehouse deals were damaged or previously-opened. Are all of these anime deals actually new?

[quote name='Leonhart']I always thought the Warehouse deals were damaged or previously-opened. Are all of these anime deals actually new?[/QUOTE]

More like returns and trade-ins, with some damaged shipments.

As for this (Bandai) anime specifically, it is new+sealed. Bandai North America shut down last year (Aug/Sept/Nov?) so the Amazon warehouse (ran by Noram, I think?) probably bulk bought a ton, on the cheap, to sell.

Most of these titles, and more, were available since Dec and if you added them to cart and changed quantities to 999, it worked.

[quote name='whippleman']I swear Amazon waits until I decide to buy something and removes it. :( Gurren Lagann Part 1 is sold out now.[/QUOTE]

Their inventory seems to be screwed up or people are canceling. Because Gundam 00 S2 Part 3 SE was sold out this morning, yet I was able to order a copy an hour ago for $3.18.

Of course the main one I wanted, Gurren Lagann Part 2(2 disc, sub-only set), is sold out no matter what. So I had to settle on Warehouse Deals' used copy they had listed for $2.54.

Just looked at what's left and besides Vol. 8, all the Hayate the Combat Butler volumes are $3.18/$3.19 each.

[quote name='tangytangerine']what's left and besides Vol. 8, all the Hayate the Combat Butler volumes are $3.18/$3.19 each.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Bought vol 1-7 for $22.27 total. That's less than the normal cost of just one of these volumes.

I've already watched this anime (Animax Dub) and really enjoyed it. The manga is better, but this is a good adaptation.

Just received a few Eureka Seven volumes, and noticed a problem with v10 SE:
5EFJvGM.jpg

The inner box is missing :/ This is the only E7 SE from Amazon Warehouse that I've received like this. Got a refund/return and ordered another one.

-Update- Other CAGs have pointed out this was a Bandai blunder, not Amazon's fault. So don't worry if you get Vol 10 SE without an inner box.

I just received a shipment tonight. I was supposed to receive Ghost Slayers Ayashi Volume 2, but received the Gurren Lagann Limited edition boxed set instead. :/

Sticker on the bottom of the Gurren Lagann box even says Ghost Slayers Ayashi Volume 2.

[quote name='Havokscry']I just received a shipment tonight. I was supposed to receive Ghost Slayers Ayashi Volume 2, but received the Gurren Lagann Limited edition boxed set instead. :/

Sticker on the bottom of the Gurren Lagann box even says Ghost Slayers Ayashi Volume 2.[/QUOTE]

Between this and the post about the Eureka Seven LE missing the box makes me wonder if the Gundam 00 SE's I ordered will arrive correctly.

Also you should contact Amazon CS about it. You might want to consider holding onto that Gurren Lagann LE set, because all the LE sets are $30+ at the least.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Between this and the post about the Eureka Seven LE missing the box makes me wonder if the Gundam 00 SE's I ordered will arrive correctly.

Also you should contact Amazon CS about it. You might want to consider holding onto that Gurren Lagann LE set, because all the LE sets are $30+ at the least.[/QUOTE]

One of the Eureka Seven's I ordered on the first go around post of the Amazon cheap deals thread was missing the inner box as well.

I placed another order for Ghost Slayer Ayashi part 2. For $3 something, I don't know if I should even bother contacting customer service. It wouldn't be worth the headache sending it back.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Between this and the post about the Eureka Seven LE missing the box makes me wonder if the Gundam 00 SE's I ordered will arrive correctly.

Also you should contact Amazon CS about it. You might want to consider holding onto that Gurren Lagann LE set, because all the LE sets are $30+ at the least.[/QUOTE]

Got all my Gundam 00 stuff in today in perfect shape.

Got Lucky Star 1-5 limited edition today. 4 was the regular edition, too bad that one wasn't on sale. Now I just need to track down 6 somewhere.

WOAH! Lucky Star 4 was shipped separately from the first four limited editions. I got both packages and only opened the one containing sets 1, 2, 3 and 5 and put the second box aside since I figured it was the regular edition of set 4. I just opened the separate package and found the limited edition in it!

20130201_192441-2.jpg

[quote name='lilman']Just received a few Eureka Seven volumes, and noticed a problem with v10 SE:
5EFJvGM.jpg

The inner box is missing :/ This is the only E7 SE from Amazon Warehouse that I've received like this. Got a refund/return and ordered another one.[/QUOTE]

Not a mistake. Don't mail back if you haven't already, and can cancel new order. Volume 10 is the only one that didn't have an inner box. As for why, it is a mystery. 12 has an inner box. Manufacturing issues are my best guess.

All 4 i ordered came perfect for gundam 00 se's.

I want to so order more but noob mostly for anime.. Any more stuff that is a must get like gundam and code gease? I like to get the se stuff first cause well i hate to pay insane prices when there all gone 1st partty.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Not a mistake. Don't mail back if you haven't already, and can cancel new order. Volume 10 is the only one that didn't have an inner box. As for why, it is a mystery. 12 has an inner box. Manufacturing issues are my best guess.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The first time around, my vol. 10 SE that was sent was damaged by the other items that they boxed it with, so I sent it back thinking I could get a better one that had the inner box. The one that came also lacked the inner box, but wasn't damaged so I just stayed with it.

bread's done
Back