Photo
- - - - -

Criterion Repo Man Blu-Ray pre-order @Amazon $27.99 - Releases 4/16/13

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

I'm not sure if this is a deal or not, but this may be the first movie I buy (for myself, not my kids), in umpteen years. Usually I don't buy movies any more, but I love Repo Man and having it on Blu-ray, and with both the theatrical and TV versions and extras, that is hard to resist.

http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B00B2BYXTK

#2 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thank you. :applause:

(also shocked not much love for the movie here, for shame cag, buncha melon farmers ;) )

Bought the UK release, was waiting for the day I could play it on VLC, but it's awesome to see the official US release, didn't even hesitate pre-ordered it right away I love Repo Man and have been wanting to see the complete TV version since I saw it in the late 80's again.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#3 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

I've got a pretty sizable collection of Criterion blus and DVDs, but this would be a must-buy even if I didn't.

I love the understated version of Circle Jerks' "When the Shit Hits the Fan" from the film. I never bought the soundtrack, so I don't know if the original version is on there or the one from the film.

#4 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Great movie. I'll be picking it up during the next B&N sale.