Prototype 2 $15 used w/FS [360/PS3]

Most of those have been at that price for a while I think.

I'm hoping GF starts their daily/monthly sales up again. I miss 'em.

^Oh shit I haven't been paying attention to that thread. When the coupons came out the game was $15. I'm gonna have to go get it now and re-up my subscription. Thanks man!

EDIT: Apparently the drop was just noticed by someone in that thread today. Sweet! And thanks again alwayscheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alwayscheaper']You can get Prototype 2 new for $5 plus a $14.99 @gamer subscription which will surely yield future savings in a year.[/QUOTE]

How do I go about doing this?

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Oh shit I haven't been paying attention to that thread. When the coupons came out the game was $15. I'm gonna have to go get it now and re-up my subscription. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Holy crap same! I just bought it last week for 15 so I didn't know it price dropped. Guess I'm price matching!

[quote name='tuffguycore']Holy crap same! I just bought it last week for 15 so I didn't know it price dropped. Guess I'm price matching![/QUOTE]

Good luck. Most employees won't let you do it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']It's $5 at BB new....

$10 if you don't have the @Gamer magazine[/QUOTE]

Eh ?

Isn't it $30 if you don't have the @Gamer coupon ?

[quote name='benjamouth']Eh ?

Isn't it $30 if you don't have the @Gamer coupon ?[/QUOTE]

$5 with coupon

$10 without due to buying the $5 mag

[quote name='JamesMc']Ghost Record FS.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my kind of game.

J/k. Thanks op, I just might pick up P2 finally.

Thanks guys. I had no idea the price had dropped and I never pay attention to the @gamer coupons anymore. Just picked up the game for free using the coupon and a $5 shopkick reward.

Much love for CAG.

bread's done
Back