Cnet FREE Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 Special Edition (reg. $149.99)

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Exclusive free giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3

Warning: Cags in this thread reported that cnet/trialpay sells your email so don't use your main email account.
http://download.cnet.com/8301-32471...e-free-giveaway-of-cyberlink-photodirector-3/

114EBD494E067F040F46E8

From CNET:
The product is normally priced at $149.95, but for 48 hours only, I'm bringing you an exclusive giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3, so make sure you grab a free copy for yourself and see how this software can help you easily manage and edit your photos. Just a few housekeeping notes here -- this product only works on a PC and as always, you need to submit your email address in order to receive the instructions and the license key. Once you receive this confirmation email, you will need to download the file and enter in the license key you received in that same email. It will then unlock the full features of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, good deal, but don't think I'll ever use this since I don't have a standalone camera.

Wish I put my spam email in but was in hurry >< forgot that service they use sells your email.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Are these guys really known for spamming your email? Great... >_> Was in a hurry.[/QUOTE]

WOT reports for the site that CNET links that promotion to is about 3 pages long of people complaining about spam.

bread's done
Back