PS Vita 3G+8GB $225 FS-EBAY

[quote name='ShockandAww']Dont think it includes Little Big Planet.[/QUOTE]

yeah it doesnt sorry bout that

Isn't this the one that comes with a free month of data from AT&T, but you have to actually pay for a month of data first to get the free month and the free game.. or something like that? I believe that promo ended March 31, 2012 anyway.

From GameStop listing:
*Promotional Offer expires March 31, 2012. Redemption code must be used within 90 days of issuance and is not transferable, nor redeemable. Limit one per customer. Offer for purchasers of Sony PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi only. Your promotional 250 MB session automatically starts upon expiration of your 1st session plan, if you have activated the redemption code. Offer redeemed is for 250MB DataConnect Pass session only, regardless if you are on the 250MB or 3GB DataConnect Pass plan.) AT&T not responsible for taxes or lost redemption codes. Plans automatically renew, so after your promotional session expires, automatic renewal of your 1st DataConnect Pass plan selected will take effect and you are responsible for charges, unless you cancel auto-renewal before the plan renews. DataConnect Pass Plan: Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or your allotted data is used, whichever occurs first, your data access will cease. Coverage not available in all areas. For information on prepaid data plans, visit att.com/buyasession and for full terms, see Session Based Wireless Data Service Agreement at att.com/wirelesslegal.

Ever since I passed up the BF deal on Amazon, I feel like I can wait a better deal than this. Besides, I want to see the future of the Vita first. I hope it is good.

Thats a damn good deal actually, considering the price of an 8GB Memory card is already $29.99, and it's 3G/Wi-Fi.

With the launch anniversary approaching and this comes from Sony directly, the universal price drop seems to be rapidly approaching.

Even not knowing what they have planned for new pricing, I would jump on this if I didn't already own one. For those who don't this would be a good deal to bite on.

[quote name='rioskenny']that's actually pretty sad, not even one sold at that price? poor vita D':[/QUOTE]

whats sad is that the vita's hardware is incredible. The games, at least I feel, are much better to the current 3ds releases. Yet, the stupid proprietary memory card, and the inability to sell to the casual marketplace hurt it so much. They need strong 3rd party support to mass generic games.

Not sure whether to pick this up or wait a couple of weeks for a better deal to come along.
cvita

[quote name='mythus']whats sad is that the vita's hardware is incredible. The games, at least I feel, are much better to the current 3ds releases. Yet, the stupid proprietary memory card, and the inability to sell to the casual marketplace hurt it so much. They need strong 3rd party support to mass generic games.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more! What's sad is that it blows the 3DS out of the water in terms of hardware, but the software just isn't there. My household has 2 3DS simply because of the Nintendo titles.

I do like what Sony is doing with the dual PS3/Vita packages for games. If they can keep that up and perhaps provide a microSD to vita memory card adapter that would definitely help adoption. I'd probably have a Vita by now if I didn't have to pony up another $30-80 for a memory card on top of it.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Price was increased to $269.99. Dammit. Should have bitten when I had the chance.[/QUOTE]

I decided not to also, but don't regret it. After tax it was coming out to $242 for me which is about $42 more than I really want to spend on that thing.

[quote name='gordo789']I decided not to also, but don't regret it. After tax it was coming out to $242 for me which is about $42 more than I really want to spend on that thing.[/QUOTE]
I think your better off getting a wifi only vita off cowboom. I got mine for $120 like new.with the extra money you can get games and a memory card.

bread's done
Back