MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Basic
http://www.costco.co....100021629.html

Deluxe
http://www.costco.co....100021626.html

Edited by shrike4242, 01 February 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#2 orcishlad

orcishlad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

I'd totally get a Deluxe model... If I had the money. D:

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

Just got a Costco membership. Hum.

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

I've got a Wii U myself, so I passed the link along to a friend who's been saving up for one. Hopefully this can help him out.

#5 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Do you think BB will PM Costco?

Yeah!!! I was able to get my PM from BB tonight & still keep my RZ points!!!

Edited by Methoes, 01 February 2013 - 04:20 AM.
Update with good news

#6 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Do you think BB will PM Costco?

YMMV bc you have to pay a membership fee to get those savings and BB doesn't have an equivalent system. It's in their right to turn you down

#7 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

damn just bought one at AWd for $306

#8 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

OK, this is killing me, but my wife would kill me more. AND I'VE GOT THE MEMBERSHIP! ERAGH!

cagSig.png515886.png

#9 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

YMMV bc you have to pay a membership fee to get those savings and BB doesn't have an equivalent system. It's in their right to turn you down

Granted, I didn't click through to checkout, but I don't have a Costco membership and I was able to add the Deluxe set to my cart at the $299.97 price without issue. Maybe BBY.com would PM based on that...?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#10 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Anybody else having an issue selecting country or state on the address page? Tried it on 3 different browsers but couldn't get past the address page. What's the fee for non-members?

#11 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Anybody else having an issue selecting country or state on the address page? Tried it on 3 different browsers but couldn't get past the address page. What's the fee for non-members?

Yep, I'm having the same problem.

#12 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Crap. Wife talked me out of it. :/

cagSig.png515886.png

#13 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yep, I'm having the same problem.

Well I guess they dont want our money. I figured the fees and taxes might kill the deal anyway.

#14 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

In before the ... oh crap I'm late. :D

I have the Deluxe and that things a major dust/scuff/fingerprint magnet. I swear I put scuff marks on it just trying to remove the fingerprints and dust with a tshirt, something I been using for years on just about every fingerprinted disc without a single scuff mark.

Crap. Wife talked me out of it. :/

Mine actually talked me INTO it, for the youngest. Just tell her it's for the kids, if you don't have any well ... either go make some or start looking for a new ... Nooo ... wait I'm kidding.

#15 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Well I tried to PM at Best Buy and would have made it if the guy didn't notice (after a few minutes) that it was outside of the price match window (where was this a week ago?). So I'd say it is worth a shot for potentially getting $50 back.

#16 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

As a Costco member who also has their AMEX card, my annual reward coupon arrives in 2-3 weeks. Usually, it's in the area of $100-120. If these are still in stock at that price, I just may have to pull the trigger.

#17 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

With tax and no % cash website like Fatwallet and Discover, it's cheaper for me to get from ebay with over $6 ebay reward back. I wait till Best Buy or Gamestop sell deluxe version at $300 or below so I can get 5% cash back and reward points. But since I mostly will use Wii U tablet instead of system, iPad Mini 2 might be better choice (no iPad Mini due to lack of retina display).

#18 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

I still have a week to price match my two Wii U systems from Best Buy. Would I be wasting my time taking a trip over to try my luck, you guys think? That would be $100 back...

#19 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Damn this is a great deal. Can't justify spending the money now though.

#20 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hell yes! Got Best Buy to price match this with both my launch Wii U purchases thanks to my Premier Silver Extended Holiday Return Policy to February 7th. That's $106 and change credited back to my card! 8-)

Thanks, OP!!!

#21 Covnam

Covnam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Thanks Op, I might just price match this tomorrow.

#22 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

Dangit I hate being broke!

#23 polly

polly

Karma Policeman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Best Buy price matched it for me with no problems. Like others mentioned it may depend on if you have a Costco in your area though. Also they're doing 12 month no interest financing on it as well if you need that. ZombiU came to $35 used after the @gamer coupon & 10% off.
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

#24 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

Has anyone verified this in store yet? I'd rather avoid online if possible....

#25 Kolgar

Kolgar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

It's YMMV at best in-store. I went this evening thinking I'd get a membership for my girlfriend and I , along with a WiiU.

No stock.

#26 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

I've bought systems online from them with no problem. That said, I'll see if it's instore on Satureday as I'd love to pick one up and not wait since i Have htis weekned off.

#27 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

Want to know if it's instore. Take the item number. Call a store. Ask them to look it up.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#28 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Want to know if it's instore. Take the item number. Call a store. Ask them to look it up.

It never hurts to ask but they won't have any. Costco knows which way video game profits are going.

uc.png

#29 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

It never hurts to ask but they won't have any. Costco knows which way video game profits are going.

Actually they are redoing the way they do in-store video games, and you never know what any store gets unless you ask them.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#30 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Actually they are redoing the way they do in-store video games, and you never know what any store gets unless you ask them.

"Re-doing" as in "eliminating most of their stock and not ordering more".

The last system we carried any amount of was the 3DS, and everyone knows how that turned out. This past summer we got a little show pallet with some Vita and 360/PS3 stuff and it didn't even last a month. There's little meat on the bone for Costco to profit from and that went out once sales started to slip. If it doesn't make money it doesn't get a pallet...period. Better to have another row of Christmas lights or toys to take advantage of the holiday rush. I was hoping against hope that I could grab a Wii U with my membership around launch but management didn't even know what I was talking about and when they checked with the buyer for me they got a giant "hell no". Apart from the annual holiday blockbusters Costco is done with games.

uc.png