UPDATED Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] - $129.99 shipped @ Amazon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: Bond 50: The Complete22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] - $129.99

81TD1TOB%2BvL._AA1500_.jpg

List Price: $99.99
Price: $159.99
Lowest Price: $129.99

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Link: Amazon

Save on "Bond 50"
Excited about this sweet price? Check back Sunday, February 10, for an even more enticing deal as our Blu-ray Deal of the Week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think your going to get any love with this one, I'm glad I bought it for $100 though! I'm especially glad I never bought the previous volumes they were releasing through out the past few years.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Considering it's OOP, this is still a great price. You can get it cheaper in the UK though, but QoS is locked in that set.[/QUOTE]

Really?!?! That was quick, I didn't think they would sell out so fast, do you think they are making way for a slim version?

[quote name='skiizim']Really?!?! That was quick, I didn't think they would sell out so fast, do you think they are making way for a slim version?[/QUOTE]

They must be making a new set with Skyfall.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Considering it's OOP, this is still a great price. You can get it cheaper in the UK though, but QoS is locked in that set.[/QUOTE]

it's OOP? i guess i should have dropped $130 on it at bestbuy during black friday.

Interesting!

Save on "Bond 50"
Excited about this sweet price? Check back Sunday, February 10, for an even more enticing deal as our Blu-ray Deal of the Week.

I'm betting a $100 Bond 50 + Skyfall with purchase.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Interesting!

I'm betting a $100 Bond 50 + Skyfall with purchase.[/QUOTE]

I missed out on the $100 deal. For fear of missing out again, I may just snag this now.

How's the return/adjust policy at Amazon?

Interesting. I'd be surprised if they included Skyfall though. $99 might be too low for a deal that lasts the entire week too. I'm thinking it'll be $129.99

I could be completely off on this but this is me just guessing. With the Bond 50 collection, they already have a slot open for the Skyfall movie when it got released on Blu Ray. If they were going to sell another set with the Skyfall added in it, why not just wait until it was released to sell the collection?

Like I said, I could be completely off on this but it wouldn't make much sense if they made another collection just for the release of Skyfall.

[quote name='Twizz']I missed out on the $100 deal. For fear of missing out again, I may just snag this now.

How's the return/adjust policy at Amazon?[/QUOTE]

You can return it as long as it's unopened within 30 days, but they don't adjust prices after purchase.

All you people talking about getting it for $100 make me feel like an idiot for pre-ordering at $150.

[quote name='Deman93']I could be completely off on this but this is me just guessing. With the Bond 50 collection, they already have a slot open for the Skyfall movie when it got released on Blu Ray. If they were going to sell another set with the Skyfall added in it, why not just wait until it was released to sell the collection?

Like I said, I could be completely off on this but it wouldn't make much sense if they made another collection just for the release of Skyfall.[/QUOTE]

because last year was the 50th anniversary

[quote name='JasonTerminator']You can return it as long as it's unopened within 30 days, but they don't adjust prices after purchase.

All you people talking about getting it for $100 make me feel like an idiot for pre-ordering at $150.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Love this set and so glad I picked it up as a PM at BB in November and after adding my RZ certs I snagged it for $50! Love the set and highly recommend it for any bond fans!

Ok bought this at best buy when it was on sale for 150.xx. And have no regrets. I agree with the other posters about the pq and aq being excellent transfers. Just watch the trailers in the really early years like for Dr no and goldfinger.

Awesome!!! Thanks op been looking for this at regular price, since I missed out on all the sales around the holidays, and don't want to shell out double or triple the price people are charging for this.:applause::D:):bouncy:

Got this for $100 and love it. Stopped watching the movies once Sean Connery wasn't Bond though lol. Need to try and start watching them again. . .

[quote name='Jodou']Got this for $100 and love it. Stopped watching the movies once Sean Connery wasn't Bond though lol. Need to try and start watching them again. . .[/QUOTE]
Live and Let Die is worth it for the theme alone!

[quote name='Vader582']Live and Let Die is worth it for the theme alone![/QUOTE]

I just youtubed the intro, and that is awful AND terrifying. I wanna go back in time and see a movie in the 70s to see what it was like....

[quote name='ssjmichael']Interesting. I'd be surprised if they included Skyfall though. $99 might be too low for a deal that lasts the entire week too. I'm thinking it'll be $129.99[/QUOTE]

Nailed it.

[quote name='merchie89']I just youtubed the intro, and that is awful AND terrifying. I wanna go back in time and see a movie in the 70s to see what it was like....[/QUOTE]

Bite your tongue!! Dissing Sir Paul?! Smh.
Youth: Wasted on the young. ;)

Good call ssjmichael.

I do wish I was wrong, and it was $99.99 though :D. This is still a good price however, and I fear once they're completely out of inventory that they'll be gone for good this time, at least in this book-style configuration. Usually fox puts out a nice version to their collections, and then they put out one in a cheaper packaging. They did it with Planet of the Apes, and the Mel Brooks collection.

bread's done
Back