Wordament® Web Beta

malethief

CAGiversary!
Not sure if it belongs in the free section on here but either way it's a game that is free. It's a pretty much a browser version of the game Boogle. You can sign in with your Xbox Live account and earn achievements as well. If you played any other versions such as the Windows Phone Version or the iOS version some achievements will unlock immediately from the go for those we like to earn achievements. Anyhow enjoy it's a fun little game to pass the time.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/marketplace/product/Wordament

Game is 1000% times easier on an iPhone. I borrowed my girlfriend's just to play this game a while back. Game is nearly impossible on a laptop mouse. That. or I'm just retarded.

Sweet! I can get another 100% since this was released on iPhone. Too bad the other "free" web games aren't giving achievements. At least not that I've seen.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']For some reason it carried over my stats from the iPhone version. It instantly unlocked it. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice. I only played 29 games on the iPhone. Now maybe I can finish off that 100 without having to borrow an iPhone.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Sweet! I can get another 100% since this was released on iPhone. Too bad the other "free" web games aren't giving achievements. At least not that I've seen.[/QUOTE]

yeah i can't get the achievements bar to load for em, which i assume means they don't have any

[quote name='darkrun']If I already have the achievements on iOS, can I get the achievements again?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I got another set of the achievements.

[quote name='darkrun']If I already have the achievements on iOS, can I get the achievements again?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a separate achievement list.

Already saw this on TA, but nothing wrong with an easy completion. Even easier if you use one of those word solvers. As a heads up, for those up you who have played wordament on one of your phone devices, the 100 games from that will count for this as well.

I've never played this game before, so the 100 games played achievement is taking forever. Does it count if I just leave the window open? Everything else is easy, it's just that 100 games. Too bad it's only 50 GS for completion.

[quote name='Blade']I've never played this game before, so the 100 games played achievement is taking forever. Does it count if I just leave the window open? Everything else is easy, it's just that 100 games. Too bad it's only 50 GS for completion.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, you need to find at least one word for the game to count. Otherwise, it wouldn't be too bad.

It takes 267 minutes to go from 0 games to 100, 67 of which is the break between rounds. That's a long time to be playing this...

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Isn't one of the achievements to play 100 games? How'd you get that in 10 minutes?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']For some reason it carried over my stats from the iPhone version. It instantly unlocked it. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice! I might give it a try then. :)

EDIT: It worked for me too. Too bad it only unlocked Swipe Those Tiles and Sore Fingers though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Miranda']I was wondering the same thing.

Nice! I might give it a try then. :)

EDIT: It worked for me too. Too bad it only unlocked Swipe Those Tiles and Sore Fingers though.[/QUOTE]

The other achievements require little effort. Only ones that may be a problem are find the longest word and beat all Ftenemies. Frenemesis is easy if you don't have many people on your Friends list with the game. I just deleted a few people on my friends list so I'd only have one other person to beat. Then sent them friend requests after I got the achievement. Longest word is easy if you use a wordament solver.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']The other achievements require little effort. Only ones that may be a problem are find the longest word and beat all Ftenemies. Frenemesis is easy if you don't have many people on your Friends list with the game. I just deleted a few people on my friends list so I'd only have one other person to beat. Then sent them friend requests after I got the achievement. Longest word is easy if you use a wordament solver.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, already got the rest of them. :) Didn't take long at all and didn't need a solver since I play way too many word games.

bread's done
Back