Photo
- - - - -

The Official CAG February 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
229 replies to this topic

#121 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Limited Edition) you say? I say yay!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#122 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

I had all kindsa lamps that did that electric business when I was growing up, so they don't really do much for me anymore. I'm not really a fan of the lamp. I don't like the capsule shape to it... something just bugs me about it. Like they took an old fad lamp and stuck a sword in it. I feel like they could have done more... especially for $90. God that's ridiculous.

#123 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#124 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Http://i.imgur.com/1ifLzqr.jpg
Today's Haul at GS from pennied guides

#125 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Been awhile since I've posted my last pickups, but been waiting for the last of it to arrive, so I will have pics up next week when the final stuff gets here. :3
Posted Image

#126 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Recently got Hyrule Historia, Duck Dodgers Volume 1, 24 Season 1 (repackaged, now I can see what all the fuss is about), Ultimate Avengers 3 pack, Scooby Doo Mysteries Inc. Season 2 Volume 1, and Heaven's Lost Property Season 2. The last one pissed me off because I didn't realize it was DVD only with the Blu-ray not coming out until June for some reason.

#127 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Went to several local game stores to trade in a bunch of stuff to make room at my new apartment. Stuff I traded
Spoiler
. Stuff I got! Less room + better quality = :D .

Posted Image

Posted Image
Titles:
Spoiler

#128 foster1887

foster1887

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Got this complete from Gamestop!

Posted Image

#129 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Picked up 2 PS2/Xbox ac cables for $2 apiece from GS on my lunch break. Needed one from my Goodwill Xbox and just another for backup.

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#130 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Just bought Tiger & Bunny set 1 (Blu-ray) for $20 and Homeland Season 1 on DVD for $9.

#131 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Just bought Tiger & Bunny set 1 (Blu-ray) for $20 and Homeland Season 1 on DVD for $9.

where is tiger and bunny $20? I would love it for that price. Was it the blu ray?

#132 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

where is tiger and bunny $20? I would love it for that price. Was it the blu ray?

He said Blu Ray and DVD in his post. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#133 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

He said Blu Ray and DVD in his post. :lol:

yeah just realized I guess I was so amazed at that price lol

#134 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

Found it on eBay as a BIN. Free shipping too.

#135 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

Here's a rather small collection update to polish off 2012's additions.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#136 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

Found it on eBay as a BIN.

guess I need to start checking ebay more for my anime I guess.

#137 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Posted Image

got 2 copies of this book at Barnes & Noble before that dude ordered 38. It was available for like a week before he did so luckily I got mine before he bought out their stock.

#138 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Went to several local game stores to trade in a bunch of stuff to make room at my new apartment. Stuff I traded

Spoiler
. Stuff I got! Less room + better quality = :D .

Posted Image

Posted Image
Titles:
Spoiler

I see that price tag from the record exchange! where did you find that at?

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#139 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

Http://i.imgur.com/1ifLzqr.jpg
Today's Haul at GS from pennied guides

so let me get this straight- you just go in and ask which ones are a penny?

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trading 360 Games for PS3 Versions/Other PS3 Games

#140 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:49 AM

Since the start:

Posted Image
2 PSP Go's (1 Black & 1 White)
Tokbot
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Darkstalkers
Riviera
Castlevania
Activision Hits Remixed
Atari Classics Evolved
Brave Story
Capcom Classics Reloaded
Capcom Classics Remixed
Disgaea: Afternoon Darkness
Final Fantasy IV Complete Edition
Lunar
Midway Arcade Treasures
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Phantasy Star Portable
SNK Arcade Classics
Tactics Ogre
Taito Legends Powered Up

Posted Image
Star Wars Battlefront

Posted Image
The Last Story Limited Edition
LoZ: Skyward Sword

Posted Image
Odama
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III

Posted Image
Contact
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon White 2

Posted Image
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Posted Image

#141 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

I see that price tag from the record exchange! where did you find that at?

haha keen eye on the price tags. I picked this up from an Exchange on the west side of Cleveland. I see you are in Pittsburgh (?). Whenever I have them look up stuff, you guys always have what I am looking for, though this store's quality has been on the up swing.

#142 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

so let me get this straight- you just go in and ask which ones are a penny?

No, my employee hookup told me to bring a backpack, scanned the entire rack for me, and let me take ANY that were a penny (off camera), because he was gonna just toss them in the dumpster. He's not big on guides, the infos free on the internet etc. there was enough LEGO sticker book's and lego idea books to fill three backpack's that I left, and two Ninja Gaiden 3's.
It was more of, I'll just say I threw them out and you can have them.
Found out he also is a CAG too, he's been on here but IDK if hes registered.
Because the manager wasn't there he had the leeway to do it, while we were putting them in the backpack he was joking around "oh no stop! thief!" and when I commented the "air" in my backpack was heavy he said enjoy all that "air".
TL;DR I have a cool employee who doesn't care either way if I take pennied guides, as he think's it's stupid they just throw them out or rip them up etc.

#143 Skuttie

Skuttie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Got these for a dollar each at a church yardsale.:D

Posted Image

#144 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

well done sir^
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#145 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Not sure where to post this, but my old lady had a package show up today and gave it to me. I opened it up and inside was this:

Posted Image

She sells clothes online on some site (no idea what site), and apparently she traded a few of her items with another seller on there. Most of the clothes she sells and trades, she only pays a buck or two a piece for, so these probably cost about $6 out of pocket.

There are a couple obvious turds in there, but everything is complete with all manuals, inserts, etc. Pokemon channel even has all three e-reader cards, and the original card they were punched from.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#146 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Had fun with the Best Buy President's Day Sale.
Posted Image
Then got the Epic Edition of GoW 3. I think I'm probably gonna sell my Limited Editon of GoW 3 that I already had. I'm glad I had alot of BB and GS credit to buy this stuff.
Posted Image
And here is my little collection of figures so far. Hope to fill it out with more stuff!

#147 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

Had fun with the Best Buy President's Day Sale.
Posted Image
Then got the Epic Edition of GoW 3. I think I'm probably gonna sell my Limited Editon of GoW 3 that I already had. I'm glad I had alot of BB and GS credit to buy this stuff.
Posted Image
And here is my little collection of figures so far. Hope to fill it out with more stuff!

love that bender. Where did you get it?

#148 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Those are the Kidrobot Futurama figures. I've seen them at Barnes and Nobles, I think. Places like Urban Outfitters might have them as well, and specialty stores.

#149 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

Decided to continue to bolster my Sega Genesis collection since SNES games have skyrocketed in price annoyingly so I have picked up these in the last week.

Posted Image

The one game without the title is Biohazard Battle for those that don't know their Genesis Games.
Posted Image

#150 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

This is probably going to be the most boring pickup I've ever shared. This is seriously all I have bought entertainment-wise this month:
Posted Image

I also bought Crashmo a couple of hours ago, but my 3DS screen wasn't showing up in the picture, so I just left it out.

Sorry for the lameness, but as I've mentioned a few times, we're putting a lot of focus into redecorating our house and adding more storage and whatnot. I ordered a nice big set of bookshelves that I will share once they get here (and I assemble them). I'm probably going to put a lot of my gaming figures and statues on there. In the meantime, here's something for my fellow domesticated CAGs/CAGers (whichever you prefer; I don't judge):
Spoiler

And I guess I might as well share this stuff. Lots of junk food below...
Spoiler