Got these for a dollar each at a church yardsale.:D

Posted Image

God dont like ugly :cry:

#152 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

This is probably going to be the most boring pickup I've ever shared. This is seriously all I have bought entertainment-wise this month:

Spoiler

-snip-

Solid movie choices, it's always better to grab quality over quantity

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#153 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

love that bender. Where did you get it?

I won it in a lowball here. I love those things, they're pretty fun to look at. I don't know if you can get specific characters on the kidrobot site anymore though. I think they only do blindboxes now.

#154 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Bought a lovely copy of Eternal Sonata :ps3: for $4.99 from Buybacks. :applause: I very nearly bought a copy of Super Mario All-Stars for $18.99 but I figured I could do better. They also had Final Fantasy II and Saturday Night Slammasters which I'm contemplating going back for.

#155 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Please check out my newest pick up video!

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#156 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

Decided to continue to bolster my Sega Genesis collection since SNES games have skyrocketed in price annoyingly so I have picked up these in the last week.

^^^ This. But I don't mind I, Genesis is awesome and extremely cheap to get a great collection. Sadly from my previous post I return Earth Defense, ranger X, and Galaxy Force II since they would not work no matter what I did. In exchange I picked these up.

Posted Image

Light Crusader is complete. Growl is a hilarious beat 'em up. Stop poachers by firing missile launchers at them.

#157 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Had great pick-ups for this week alone! I only paid $10.79 for the RE:ORC, Bulletstorm, FIFA 12 & both Prince of Persia. Friend wasn't interested in the sonic encyclopedia and decided to just let me have it!

Posted Image

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#158 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

I won it in a lowball here. I love those things, they're pretty fun to look at. I don't know if you can get specific characters on the kidrobot site anymore though. I think they only do blindboxes now.

Im digging bender. what u mean by lowball? how do you find items here ?

#159 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:17 AM

Decided to continue to bolster my Sega Genesis collection since SNES games have skyrocketed in price annoyingly so I have picked up these in the last week.

I also agree with this, to me Genesis collecting is way more appealing because a) I grew up with a Genesis; b) the games are WAY cheaper; and c) they're easier to get complete due to the plastic cases most of them have.

Of course that doesn't stop me from grabbing NES & SNES games whenever I see 'em but I think Genesis is a much better entry point to the collector on a budget.

#160 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
So happy to finally get MS Saga and King's Field. Those two were two big RPG holes in my collection on PS2. Got Harvest Moon 64 on the cheap. Time to put my UGC's to good use now :D
Used the GS Birthday Coupon to get Mario All-Stars (I have the big box and case already(a friend gave them to me when he traded his copy in) so the case in the pic is an extra)

Posted Image
Best Buy was good to me and my buddy yesterday. We each got 1 copy of pretty much every worthwhile guide we wanted. I didn't get Gears 3 hardcover as I didn't want another one.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#161 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

Solid movie choices, it's always better to grab quality over quantity

Thanks, I'm glad you approve of my choices. Fifth Element was actually my wife's pick, but I probably would've picked it up anyway. There were actually a lot of good choices in the Walmart bargain bin, but we managed to narrow the selection from 12 movies down to these 4.

Im digging bender. what u mean by lowball? how do you find items here ?

Here's what he means by Lowball:
http://www.cheapassg...isplay.php?f=98

They are CAG-run auctions where you can usually get some pretty good deals from fellow members.

#162 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

@ZombieToest, how is Dewers Taffy? I've thought about ordering a few times but just haven't pulled the trigger. My friends nephew goes to school their, I might ask him and see if he can pick me up some.

#163 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Posted Image

Um, can't wait to play these Posted Image

Posted Image

#164 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

Holy crap, wiggy! Is that grape juice?!

@ZombieToest, how is Dewers Taffy? I've thought about ordering a few times but just haven't pulled the trigger. My friends nephew goes to school their, I might ask him and see if he can pick me up some.

I'm probably not the best person to ask because I don't like taffy and I've only ever tried one flavor (grape). Most people swear by the stuff, though. I mean, this place must be doing something right if they've been open for 100 years, can maintain more than one location, and can get away with charging outrageous prices. I bought 32 pieces (two of each flavor), which cost me just shy of $10. I suppose that's not horrible compared to other specialty candies, but I'm a cheap-ass. Heh.

What I can tell you is that the candy isn't super sweet like stuff you would find in stores. It is also much softer and easier to chew compared to any other taffy I've ever tried. They also have interesting flavors; my sister says the peanut butter ones have actual peanut butter in the center. If you can get some from your buddy's nephew, I say go for it because I have yet to hear/see a negative review for the place. If you want, you can order it online (online orders get a small discount) and then have it picked up in the store. Of course, if you're going to do that, you might as well get some thumbprint cookies from Smith's as well. Freakin' delicious...

#165 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

On the topic of snacks, some PA snacks are only available in the state, or some areas in and/or around the state. The link below is a place that will send said items to other places in the country.

Middleswarth BBQ chips are my personal favorite

HERE

On topic: Picked up 2 atari 2600 games for $3 a piece and picked up Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations (:ps3:) for around $9 / $10 each

Edit: @zombietoast, The sequels for the lost boys and Donnie Darko, are something you should never look for, they are terrible.

#166 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Holy crap, wiggy! Is that grape juice?!

LOL! No, it's purple dye for this fellow's start and select buttons :)

Posted Image

#167 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

That thing is damn purty.

Edit: @zombietoast, The sequels for the lost boys and Donnie Darko, are something you should never look for, they are terrible.

Ha ha, I actually already have the Lost Boys sequels. I haven't watched The Thirst yet, but I thought The Tribe was okay. Obviously, it is FAR inferior to the original, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. As for S Darko...I'm really torn because it sounds horrible and a sequel makes no fucking sense whatsoever, but I have this morbid curiosity even though I know it will just upset me. I may eventually watch it before I die, but not yet...

#168 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Thanks! I think the customer is really gonna dig it! It's really my favorite so far :D

Also, these arrived today after 3+ months of SAL shipping.

Posted Image

#169 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

That thing is damn purty.

Ha ha, I actually already have the Lost Boys sequels. I haven't watched The Thirst yet, but I thought The Tribe was okay. Obviously, it is FAR inferior to the original, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. As for S Darko...I'm really torn because it sounds horrible and a sequel makes no fucking sense whatsoever, but I have this morbid curiosity even though I know it will just upset me. I may eventually watch it before I die, but not yet...

tribe was alright thirst was horrible, it made tribe look like a block buster >.>

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#170 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

so i guess i missed the deal on hyrule historia, what was it?
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#171 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

so i guess i missed the deal on hyrule historia, what was it?

Odd thread to ask, It was ANYWHERE you could buy the Hyrule Historia LE = OMFGWTFBBQ.
It's just very high demand and only 4000 printed. So it's just worth showing you got 1 and it's condition (as it's packaging/handling wasn't the best in most places *cough amazon*)

#172 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

Posted Image
Guide isn't in the best shape with some loose pages but for $15 it was a good buy I think. I have never played these 2 Zelda games and am very excited to try them finally :D

Final Fantasy IV was a re-pick up and apparently is OOP and going up in price. Got the copy of Revelations: Demon Slayer for $20. There is a little sticker residue and a few dings but a good copy :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#173 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

-snip-
Guide isn't in the best shape with some loose pages but for $15 it was a good buy I think. I have never played these 2 Zelda games and am very excited to try them finally :D

Final Fantasy IV was a re-pick up and apparently is OOP and going up in price. Got the copy of Revelations: Demon Slayer for $20. There is a little sticker residue and a few dings but a good copy :)

If you don't enjoy the zelda games, I've been looking for both oracle cartridges, traded mine years ago, and have been looking to reaquire

Designed by Lilchiji

#174 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

Flash just came in yesterday. Supes and GL were at the beginning of the month!

Posted Image

Four more and I'll have the entire New 52 Justice League :>

#175 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

If you don't enjoy the zelda games, I've been looking for both oracle cartridges, traded mine years ago, and have been looking to reaquire

It's hard to imagine NOT liking those 2 games. Totally solid titles. I only wish that they had made it a trio as originally planned...

#176 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

It's hard to imagine NOT liking those 2 games. Totally solid titles. I only wish that they had made it a trio as originally planned...

I know, i traded because I got pissed at season, kept failing the dancing game

Designed by Lilchiji

#177 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

I've been noticing that about a lot of DS games, have you seen the prices on Okamiden, they were piratically giving the game away for a while. I guess it doesn't help out that GS throws away the cases, this should be a crime!

#178 shadyfozzie

shadyfozzie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Flash just came in yesterday. Supes and GL were at the beginning of the month!

Posted Image

Four more and I'll have the entire New 52 Justice League :>

Where did you order those from, and how much were they?

#179 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Picked up the Heavens Lost Property movie, a big giant box of Hot Fries, and Street Sharks: Complete Series. Cookie Jar spared no expense on this set. It is 4 discs (with 10 episodes on each disc) and they are packaged in sleeves fastened inside a DVD case. Never mind that 4-disc standard cases are incredibly cheap nowadays.

#180 ShogunNage

ShogunNage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Where did you order those from, and how much were they?

you can try your local comic shop they are DC Comics New 52 artfx statues, think they are 40