Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#301 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

No luck in Brentwood TN. For the best I guess. None of these prices were backlog good. I can see being bummed if you wanted to play now but if the are just going in a pile the prices will be lower.

HD Trilogy for $25 is a pretty good deal. So far the best has been $15 for most of the trilogies (I guess a few were $10 on Black Friday?). I'm willing to pay up a little bit since this one has a 1st run with special packaging. I think most of these trilogies will be relatively limited shelf life, and pretty low volume, so even if someone holds it in their backlog it's not like they will be missing out on some $5 deal. $19.99 is the "magic" price for me to add a trilogy to my backlog, but I really want this one so $25 for a limited 1st-print version is a sweet deal.

Prototype 2 for $5 would be a sweet deal if obtainable.

MoH: Warfighter for $15 is in the "meh" zone. Ditto for Black Ops, 3DS XL, etc.

#302 ACES6969

ACES6969

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

price for hitman is 39.39 at best buy wtf

#303 Samaritan

Samaritan

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

No luck at the store in Tyson's Corner, VA. Guy just gave me a look like I was crazy when I mentioned the sale. I really wanted him to be all like, "IT WAS NEVER THAT PRICE shut up man shut up they will hear you."

#304 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

The in store kiosk will show the sale prices but the sale prices are not showing up in the actual computer so use the kiosk to either price match or place an order for in store pick up

I just came from a store and prices are not ringing up without a override but kiosk trick works

Is the kiosk the computer that employees look up items that's out in the open or is it the touch screen one that is usually used for preorders?

#305 jonnysniper

jonnysniper

Pokemaster Jonny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Don't know if this helps, but managed to go to bestbuy on my lunch and got hitman collection PS3 for 24.99. This is in San Antonio by Ingram mall.
It rang up automatically

#306 osuzoo08

osuzoo08

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

I guess I will try later have 20 in RZ so i could get the hitman tri for 5 bucks

#307 xblue_angelx

xblue_angelx

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Is the kiosk the computer that employees look up items that's out in the open or is it the touch screen one that is usually used for preorders?

The kiosk is the white rectangular touchscreen computer used to pre-order games, etc. I just came from the BBY in Dville, GA and no go on that sale. Hopefully y'all can get something rolling.

#308 Dijital

Dijital

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Just picked up in store confirmed it was $25 on Xbox 360.

#309 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Picked up the last copy of Hitman at the Fresno store. Shelf had sale price and rang up correctly. Good luck.

What platform? I'm headed to the Clovis store first, but I might have to make a Fresno run if they are out....
Posted Image

#310 Grammaton-Cleric

Grammaton-Cleric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Just nabbed Hitman HD on Tuesday. I guess I'm going back to Best Buy for an adjustment.

Thanks for posting.

Edit:

Or not. WTF?

#311 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Don't know if this helps, but managed to go to bestbuy on my lunch and got hitman collection PS3 for 24.99. This is in San Antonio by Ingram mall.
It rang up automatically

Can members who claim this please post a receipt with personal info blocked out? Others can use this as proof so they can get in on it.

#312 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

haha smh best buy :(

i want to submit these sale prices to amazon cause i have credit :3

plus i have a $10 off code which would make black ops 2 wii u $20 or hitman hd collection $15 on amazon

do it best buy

#313 frankthetank250

frankthetank250

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Does anyone know what the sale price is supposed to be on NBA2k13?

#314 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

moh2 new msrp is 19.99 ea released the info google for it so moh2 sale is meh... ea cutting this game loose they are not doing anymore. :)

#315 DrawingBlanks

DrawingBlanks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Well even though BB online showed Hitman HD oos for my store, I still went and checked since their site is never accurate, and I was able to snag the last copy for Xbox 360; it was stickered $24.99.

#316 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

prices for everything seemed to have went up a lot. I hope I don't get there to see nothing is on sale...

#317 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

moh2 new msrp is 19.99 ea released the info google for it so moh2 sale is meh... ea cutting this game loose they are not doing anymore. :)

Yeah not seeing that anywhere.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#318 The 2nd Coming

The 2nd Coming

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Success at Best Buy in Santa Rosa Ca. The shelf prices were regular but Black ops 2 and hit man trilogy both rang up at sale prices, no override. Used a $10 cert and got them both for $49

#319 Cjrosa6

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

It rang up automatically

Do you know how many copies were left? I didn't go because I have the worst luck at BB here.

#320 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Black Ops II for all platforms is listed on the sale. How much is the 360 version "supposed" to be for the sale. $30?

#321 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yeah not seeing that anywhere.

TA i believe had the article.

#322 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

why is hitman showing up at $40?

#323 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Houston CAGs.....

FYI Houston stores are 2 for 2 in this thread.

#324 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

TA i believe had the article.

I see it now and it appears to be a typo on his part because the MSRP is actually $29.99. When you look at that article on other sites it doesn't mention the $19.99 MSRP.

I placed an order this morning around 6:30am cst to have a copy of Hitman HD Trilogy shipped to me and I just received shipment confirmation.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#325 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

I picked up a copy just now for 24.99. As mentioned the price showed correctly on customer kiosk. They had to get the game from the back. Rang up 39.99 after total but they were able to price match since the website instore shows sale price.

Hey! Good for you (Reading the the thread). If you all weren't so lazy, and read what had been reported any of you could get these in store. The prices are correct in the Kiosk. Stop being dumbdumbs.

#326 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

The computers tied to a register will NOT show the sale price. I'm talking about the kiosks that customers can use. It will basically be a computer terminal that brings you to a best buy website (similar to bestbuy.com). Type in the product and you will see the sale price. You can even add it to your cart and checkout if you'd like. I just used it as a point of reference to get a PM.

Problem solved.

Of course it is much more fun to bitch and bash Best Buy while MSRP Amazon gets a pass.

The kiosk is the white rectangular touchscreen computer used to pre-order games, etc. I just came from the BBY in Dville, GA and no go on that sale. Hopefully y'all can get something rolling.

No that is not the kiosk I am referring to.

#327 GrafixGuerilla

GrafixGuerilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Stopped by BBuy to grab a XBL 12-Month Subscription card. Rang up at $59.99. They even looked it up on a iPad and it rang the same. There was a employee handing out flyers and circulars(printed ads) for the 2-Day Superbowl sale. Sure enough the XBL Subscription card was listed at $34.99 ($25 off) in the circular. C'mon BBuy get your sh*t together!

#328 zebwinz

zebwinz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Bestbuy in Lynnwood, WA honored the 24.99 for Hitman. It rang up at 39.99 but I told him it was part of the door buster sale, and he had the manger overide it.
Posted Image

#329 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

why is hitman showing up at $40?

ditto, wtf? Isnt sale through today? Was gonna buy it last night but i wen t to bed. Now it shot up in price. An yone know whats going on? Its full msrp now! is it still on sale in store?

*sigh* BBY is being full of fail again
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#330 jonnysniper

jonnysniper

Pokemaster Jonny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Do you know how many copies were left? I didn't go because I have the worst luck at BB here.

At the bestbuy by Ingram? I saw one copy left for PS3 and two for 360