Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#361 kennyjive

kennyjive

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

VA Beach in store prices are live. Going to get it pmed now.

#362 OscillatingFerret

OscillatingFerret

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

360 Hitman(premium) rang up at $25 at the Cuyahoga Falls, OH best buy with no override needed.

#363 Mr. Universe

Mr. Universe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Alright, so I called BB and asked one of the associates to check the price. She looked it up through the website and it showed as $40, but I mentioned the 2 day sale(due to the Super Bowl) and it rung up as $24.99 so it's still good. With my $5 coupon, Hitman HD Trilogy for $20 after a 1 week release sounds pretty good to me :applause:

#364 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Looks like the 12-month live memberships cards have finally updated online.

Edit:

Blops 2 has also updated as well as the 360 bundle

#365 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hitman price rang up as 24.99 in Mt J TN. Used that free 5 buck Rz card and triple point card they sent out.
They had at least a couple for each system left.

#366 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

And that's it but at least it's something wtf did they all just get a new vaporizer and a pound of dank at the best buy offices today.

#367 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

Looks like the 12-month live memberships cards have finally updated online.

Edit:

Blops 2 has also updated as well as the 360 bundle

Finally! The prices should update for Hitman as well!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#368 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Well it has blood money which $24.99 and $29.99 used at BBY and GS so it may be worth it at $25 for the other missions.

I am going to buy it at $25. Although a $15 drop 3 days after release only spells $19.99 soon. I have 60 days to see if it drops more though.

Its not a drop its a 2 day sale also it was only 15 off the reg price and is this 360 only or is it for ps3 too

#369 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Just want to apologize because I will not be able to make it to other stores later today to check the prices.

A few things came up, so I'm sorry.

So far though it sounds like the issue might have worked itself out. That counts for something right?
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#370 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

I saw hitman for 25 and when I went to the store, it rang up as 40$.

I waste a trip.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#371 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

this is not an online sale?

#372 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Part of me wants to get KH3D and another part is pretty sure that it will be in the second HD collection anyway.

#373 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

How come this sale ended already? That was fast. This morning I was debating it at $25 and it's back to retail already?

#374 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Just called customer service to take care of it. Took a while but got it sorted out for 24.99 with free expedited shipping.

I'll say it again. BBY is already in trouble, they cant afford to keep fucking up like this and pissing customers off. They REALLY need to get their shit together if they want any chance of not going the way of Circuit City and other stores like that. They cant keep screwing up like they did around BF and like this.
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#375 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Why are those games showing at the winter sale if they are priced at FULL price?

I told the employee it was a doorbuster deal and did nothing. Just said a big "NO".

#376 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

If I am playing this for the first time, should I start with Silent Assassin then Contract and Blood Money? Or should I play Blood Money first?

The way you listed the games is how they came out in release dates, but I would play in the order of Contract, Silent Assassin, then Blood Money.

Based on quick wiki read Contract plays as flashbacks to missions remastered from the Original Hitman game.

#377 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

rang up fine in WI :)

#378 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Is it not clear to everyone that there was an obvious glitch here? I mean ALL sale prices went for off everything, not just the 2 day stuff. Can't believe how quick people get their panties in a bunch.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#379 osuzoo08

osuzoo08

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

I really dont want to get stuck in traffic so I hope hitman updates online because if it doesn't it will take an hour to go 10 miles down to the store right now.

#380 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I can't wait to try this out.

Ended up calling customer service and the lady who helped me was really apologetic and was very helpful. Got mine for 24.99 plus expedited shipping, though the shipping was because of reward zone silver.

#381 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

Is it not clear to everyone that there was an obvious glitch here? I mean ALL sale prices went for off everything, not just the 2 day stuff. Can't believe how quick people get their panties in a bunch.

There was no way for us to know. I, for example, saw it in the morning, then when my class was over I drove to BB and I got Hitman but the game rang up as $40. I was surprised and angry.

#382 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

fail on this. i bought the lone copy my store had just in case the sale goes live.

#383 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

There was no way for us to know. I, for example, saw it in the morning, then when my class was over I drove to BB and I got Hitman but the game rang up as $40. I was surprised and angry.

What I can say is upsetting is that Best Buy could have notified their stores to give them the heads up about the glitch and the correct prices.

#384 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

What I can say is upsetting is that Best Buy could have notified their stores to give them the heads up about the glitch and the correct prices.

Correct. Glad you see why we are angry. We are correct in being angry. Some of us wasted a trip because we weren't expecting a glitch or something. I;m going to BB again. I returned to college but I'll go again when I'm not busy anymore.

#385 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

I know others have struck out in store or needed a manual adjustment but my Hitman HD Trilogy rang up just fine about an hour ago for what it's worth.

#386 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

People like to make the assumption that they're being screwed. They don't read the thread to figure out what's going on and automatically just jump to the conclusion that Best Buy is out to get them.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#387 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Got hitman, MoH and a 12month of gold all for the sale prices listed in OP at best buy in golden ring in maryland.

Didn't need price override or anything, they rang up fine.

#388 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Are these in-store only now?

#389 MariDave

MariDave

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Just walk out bestbuy with ps3 hitman trilogy hd $24.99 + tax. No override required in Houston, TX (West Oaks).

The Xbox version even have the price tag sticker with $24.99.

Edited by MariDave, 01 February 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#390 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Hitman rang up with no problems at the Racine WI store. Only 3 copies of each were on the shelf.
Posted Image