Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#391 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

yeah! I went this morning, no go, but ran back this evening and it worked! Boston, grabbed PS3 hitman (wasn't showing up on website) but there is at least one left of XBox.

JoeGazi.png

#392 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Called customer service and they placed order for me ballin'! Got Hitman HD Trilogy: Premium Edition for $24.99!!!

#393 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

So many games and backlog, ill wait on MoH and Hitman HD, however both those titles will be bought at some point!

#394 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Is it not clear to everyone that there was an obvious glitch here? I mean ALL sale prices went for off everything, not just the 2 day stuff. Can't believe how quick people get their panties in a bunch.

GIVE ME MY DEALZ BEST BUY! I WANT MOAAAAR! I AM ENTITLED TO DAILY DEALZ! I AM THE DEALZ MONSTER!

Posted Image

#395 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Picked up a copy of Hitman Trilogy for PS3. Had a $25 certificate so it was a no brainer. I did an in-store pick up and no cancel email. I was happy cause the game was stored in a big box so no spider wrap messing up the package. Glad I didn't wait to go just pick one up today hearing all the glitch stories.

#396 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

I'm glad they got it sorted out. Even though my backlog says otherwise I may go pick it up if I can scrounge some trade-ins together.

As for my earlier comment, I can see where those that made a special trip after seeing the deal posted would be pissed and I certainly would be too. My comment was geared towards those just lurking around making ridiculous claims who obviously had not truly been inconvenienced by this one bit.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#397 swatter

swatter

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Called the Ankeny, Iowa store (north of des moines) and they gave me the correct prices at 24.99 and 14.99. Call beforehand. Going after work to pick them up. I got their last Hitman HD for any peeps in that area in Iowa.

#398 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Got a 12 month BLOPs2 xbl gold card, used a $25 and $5 cert. Waiting on the games to go cheaper.

#399 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Went to my Best Buy in Wyomissing PA & they had MOH & Hitman. Told them the deal & the guy I know said to the other guy waiting on me to just look it up online & give it to me. Well, when he did the prices were higher but then he scanned it & the prices came up sale prices! So its all good!

#400 SunDevil77

SunDevil77

Host With the Most

• CAGiversary!

Best Buys in Kansas City are doing the deal!

#401 blazerock

blazerock

i picked up MOH Warfighter (14.99), Hitman HD (24.99) and Dishonored (29.99) for PS3 at BestBuy in Avondale, AZ. I actually had to explain what happened to one of the cashiers who was great, checked, called a manager over, who I explained the situation to again, who actually mentioned he'd heard some rumbling on their email system about prices not reflecting correctly - they overrode the pricing right there. Took less than 5 minutes.

Seems very hit and miss. Some people know about it some don't...
Posted Image

#402 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

I wouldn't have bit on Hitman HD but the premium edition is a limited run and for 24.99 you gotta snatch that shit when you can.

#403 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

What's the odds I can pick this up in-store tomorrow? That's the earliest I can get to a BB.

#404 BeeDizzle

BeeDizzle

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Medal of Honor is not on sale at bb. It's 30 bucks. As is the Hitman.

#405 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Medal of Honor is not on sale at bb. It's 30 bucks. As is the Hitman.

I must have been dreaming earlier then. It felt so real, I walked into bb and bought moh for $15. I guess I should have pinched myself....

#406 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Gamerdude i would do an instore pick up to guarantee yourself a copy and then see if you can't get them to get you the correct price in store. If not just return it.

#407 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

I must have been dreaming earlier then. It felt so real, I walked into bb and bought moh for $15. I guess I should have pinched myself....

LOL! Yea me too!

#408 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

What the HELL, most of the sale prices are back to MSRP!!!

What the Fuck BB??

#409 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

What's the odds I can pick this up in-store tomorrow? That's the earliest I can get to a BB.

at my best buy they had no copies of hitman out but had them in the back, guy got it for me no problem

there were about 2 dozen copies of MoH warfighter

I got both for 360 btw. also it was weird when i bought xbl time it had to be the plain green card and not one with BO2 or halo 4 on the picture, no big deal just think people should know as the other ones seem to ring up $60.

#410 n00bie

n00bie

Grazing for cheap games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hitman rang up for $24.99 at my Best Buy in CA. The 12 month gold card was sold out but I got a digital one for the same price $34.99.

#411 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hitman rang up for $24.99 at my Best Buy in CA. The 12 month gold card was sold out but I got a digital one for the same price $34.99.

Where in Cali?

#412 bankson

bankson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

Bend Oregon. I picked up COD for Wii U, the shelf price was MSRP but a) I checked the kiosk and verified the 29.99 price and b) when the cashier rang up the game it automatically priced to the correct 29.99.

#413 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Just picked up my instore order of HItman HD, I noticed the instore tag was priced as $25 for the 360 ver while the PS3 ver had a shelf tag of $40, either way YMMV! My only complain is the artbook holds the game which is kind off poorly design as it takes a bit of effort the take the disc out. I can imagine the push in plastic part breaking so guess I'll put the game in a different case!

There was plenty of MOH priced at $15!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#414 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

oops just saw that bb brought the prices back up....

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#415 tweeb

tweeb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Would have bought the hitman hd edition at my local best buy, but saw them all spiderwrapped.

All the boxes were fucking ruined. >_<

I wish explosive diarrhea to whoever invented that security device.

#416 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

I picked up the PC version of MOH and it rang up no problem. Then I applied the free $5 card I got in the mail the other day ALSO without a problem. Yay me, hope its decent and not as bad as everything says...

#417 Yeahman

Yeahman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

They fixed the website. Just ordered Hitman at the right price.

Edit: Nevermind. The sale page is still wrong but when I took the item all the way to final checkout the price came up correct.

#418 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Store I went to had 1, that some fat smelly guy grabbed literally as I walked up to the gaming area, and to make things worse I thought I would be able to pick up Prototype 2 only to find out it had been a 1 day sale :(
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#419 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Damn, Dishonored is only $40. I was hoping it was going to be $30.
Posted Image

#420 n00bie

n00bie

Grazing for cheap games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Where in Cali?

Palmdale.