Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#451 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

I LITERALLY just bought hitman in store a few minutes ago thinking it wouldn't come back online. I guess they just want to tease me.

#452 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Is there an ad that I can print out for this sale to price match MoH at Walmart? I probably missed it, haha.

You could check the BB website, but you don't actually need a print out. If the game you are interested in doesn't have the the price glitch. You only need to let the WM employee about it. WM employees usually don't know about their own policy. If they ask you for the print out, tell them the WM policy don't need a print out. They'll know what to do after that, they'll go to the back and do whatever they do.

Again, keep in mind that BB is having a lot of price glitches in their website so make sure you are seeing the correct price so they can see the correct price.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#453 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

You could check the BB website, but you don't actually need a print out. If the game you are interested in doesn't have the the price glitch. You only need to let the WM employee about it. WM employees usually don't know about their own policy. If they ask you for the print out, tell them the WM policy don't need a print out. They'll know what to do after that, they'll go to the back and do whatever they do.

Again, keep in mind that BB is having a lot of price glitches in their website so make sure you are seeing the correct price so they can see the correct price.

MoH should be $15. I checked Best Buy's site, there's a store within 50 miles of me (Walmart's basically across the street though, that's why I'm PMing) , so I should be covered for the "local competitor's ad" aspect. My local store has it in stock, too. Should I just mention the sale to an employee there? I've never done a price match before.

#454 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

Glad they fixed this online. Nabbed Hitman HD! Glad I cancelled my amazon pre-order last week. And expedited shipping because of RZ Silver :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#455 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Ordered a Xbox 360 copy for In-Store pickup. Hope the box is in good condition when I go pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again CAG!

Which version is better to get? Xbox 360 or the PS3 version?

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#456 Makarov

Makarov

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

PS3 Hitman HD was stickered 39.99, but rang up correctly at 24.99 in the chicago area BB. Thanks CAG!

sidenote: I was going to get absolution too but I found out Jesper Kyd doesn't do the music for it... very disappointed

#457 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

MoH should be $15. I checked Best Buy's site, there's a store within 50 miles of me (Walmart's basically across the street though, that's why I'm PMing) , so I should be covered for the "local competitor's ad" aspect. My local store has it in stock, too. Should I just mention the sale to an employee there? I've never done a price match before.

Well, my BB is 10 miles of me. But you could try. In my WM, there's an area where the games are behind the glass so there's another counter in that area and only the employee there has the key to get the games there. If the game is behind the glass, just ask for the employee with the key and let him/her know that you want to price match the game at BB, that it's for XX$.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#458 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

My Walmart is the worst. Just called and asked about a price match; I waited as they looked up the sale and saw that it applied to my local Best Buy, only to be told that they wouldn't price match. There's no way that doesn't go against their policy. Oh well, it's hardly worth making a big deal over a $15 game. MoH's going to get cheaper anyway.

#459 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

I got MoH for 15 during black Friday with their store card deal I even got the sick ass steel book with it.

#460 ziomatrix

ziomatrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

Just got back from my local bestbuy here in California and asked the employee if Medal of Honor and Hitman hd trilogy rang up with the sale
Price it they were MOH:WF for pc $14.99 and Hitman HD for $24.99

Also for some reason pick up the 3DS XL rang up as $199.99 but the self said $169.99 they adjusted the price with no issue seems that from the employee the computer system have been glitchy the while day.

#461 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

stopped by my Best Buy and they still had a ton of Premium Hitman's for 360...got mine no problem

596772.png

#462 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Website said $40. In store shlef said $40. Kiosk said $40. Register rang up $25. Thanks OP!

#463 FireFox516

FireFox516

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed it yet, but Amazon just lowered their price for the Wii U version Black Ops 2 to price match Best Buy's:

Amazon - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Wii U) ~ $29.99

Edited by FireFox516, 02 February 2013 - 01:24 AM.
To clarify this is only for the Wii U version.

#464 MPORTtheBEAST

MPORTtheBEAST

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

just got the tweet! prices are now live people!!! 24.99 for hitman

#465 JVorhees#1

JVorhees#1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Hitman Trilogy is 24.99 for both systems now at Amazon.com.

#466 MPORTtheBEAST

MPORTtheBEAST

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

thanks would much rather do amazon since i have prime

#467 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

BBY website prices are fixed.

#468 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Dang I stepped in Best Buy today after all the problems earlier today, and couldn't find any Hitman Trilogy PS3 at all (so maybe they didn't even shelve them?). They had about 10 copies of Absolution for PS3 and that's it. I would have asked somebody to locate it for me, but the kiosk still said $39.99 as well... so at that point I didn't even want to bother.

I just put in an order for store pickup as according to the website ALL the stores in my area should have it... and it does say "premium edition". Hopefully no issues, and hopefully they don't give me a copy "strangled" by the security wire.

I wish when I was there I had made a note if the copies of Black Ops II 360 included the Nuketown bonus map.... not sure if I should put in the order on Amazon right now, or wait until tomorrow in case Best Buy still has the ones with map bonus. I'm assuming Amazon wouldn't, so I guess it's safe to wait until tomorrow and just order from them if BBY doesn't have it.

#469 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Looking at this sale page, it seems like everything is still actually full price... so it isn't FULLY implemented yet. Except Hitman and MoH: Warfighter are showing their proper sale prices. Oh and that Card game compilation is $24.99 instead of $29.99 that it was earlier (LOL).

Hitman is the main thing I wanted out of this, so I'm happy if my store pickup works out tomorrow. But maybe would get Black Ops 2 as well if it's $30 - not so much for $49. Anyway...

-3DS XL is still $199, I'm always kinda tempted by $169 but probably still going to pass.
-Black Ops 2 360 is showing $49.99 just $10 off - is this version not $30?
-NBA 2K13 is $59.99 - what is this supposed to be? Obviously this one isn't right.
-Was Dishonored supposed to be $29.99 or $39.99?

#470 LlamaNinja

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

-Black Ops 2 360 is showing $49.99 just $10 off - is this version not $30?

Only the Wii U version is 30. All the other links seemed to be fix though. I ordered Hitman before then change their mind though :lol:
Posted Image

#471 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed it yet, but Amazon just lowered their price for the Wii U version Black Ops 2 to price match Best Buy's:

Amazon - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Wii U) ~ $29.99

Hitman Trilogy is 24.99 for both systems now at Amazon.com.

Just came to post this.

#472 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

woot, got in my order.

#473 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

this shit its live now... i dont like the fps but i bought call of pus,sy black co,cks 2 cause i only have 3 wii u games...
Solo Quiero - Omar Garibay (Aztlan Cloud) Listen on Soundcloud.com

#474 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

I am starting to crack on MOH for $15. I KNOW it could hit $5 like the last one...I need to talk myself off the edge.

#475 osuzoo08

osuzoo08

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

yep just picked up hitman for 5 bucks after getting a bunch of free RZ points on facebook

#476 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Hmm looks like Best Buy updated the Price Match Policy promotion, now the dates are:

"Valid for purchases made between January 31, 2013 - March 2, 2013."

So they should keep matching newegg and amazon and all that for another month.

I'm going to try again tomorrow if i'm up that way and complain to them, I think it's really BS.
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#477 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Only the Wii U version is 30. All the other links seemed to be fix though. I ordered Hitman before then change their mind though :lol:

Crap! Oh well.

I could have sworn someone said the other versions would also be $30 but I guess not. Same goes for Dishonored, people were definitely saying $29.99 but I guess it was $39.

#478 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

For those who might be wondering, Amazon has matched the price on the Hitman Trilogy. Don't know if anything else has matched yet though.

#479 x1Bocephus1x

x1Bocephus1x

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

Amazon has price matched this deal FYI
[URL="http://card.mygamercard.net/x1Bocephus1x.png"][/URL]

#480 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

inventory says only 1 copy within 50mi of my location thankfully I got that one.
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17