Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#511 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

Anybody know, if I cancel a BB order using RZ certs do the certs get instantly applied back to me?

Hit or miss. Had one show up instantly right after return. Did another one where it too 2 full days.

#512 honzoh

honzoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

Anybody know, if I cancel a BB order using RZ certs do the certs get instantly applied back to me?

No, time varies. Could be 24hrs, could be 3weeks.

#513 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

I'm sure MoH is going to hit $10 very soon, so I can easily pass on it. But I'm kinda tempted on Hitman. I can also see it dropping even more in the near future, But I'd kinda like to get my hands on one of those Premium Editions before it's too late.

Decisions.. Decsions...

#514 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

SOB, Amazon shipped out Hitman at $40+tax on Jan 31st I receive it today and Amazon also price matched BB, they better give me a refund on difference.

I'm in the same boat, arrived in the mail today, so how do you get amazon to do that?

#515 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'm in the same boat, arrived in the mail today, so how do you get amazon to do that?

Most likely you'll have to ship it back and then re-order, or you can order now and ship the one you just received.

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#516 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Would have bought Hitman in a heartbeat if not for the wierdo premium case. I never liked non-standard cases.

Guess I got to wait until the first run copies dry up. At least it should be cheaper.

#517 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Would have bought Hitman in a heartbeat if not for the wierdo premium case. I never liked non-standard cases.

Agreed.

#518 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Most likely you'll have to ship it back and then re-order, or you can order now and ship the one you just received.

Eh, I'm on a live chat now, we'll see if they're going to be dicks or not

...and they're gonna give me the $15 back apparently. Their policy is to adjust if they change price within 7 days of delivery. So everyone else who ordered Hitman HD from amazon, hit them up!

#519 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

...and they're gonna give me the $15 back apparently. Their policy is to adjust if they change price within 7 days of delivery. So everyone else who ordered Hitman HD from amazon, hit them up!

Awesome news!:applause:

#520 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

Picked up CoDBlOps tonight for the Wii U at my local Best Buy. Rang up $29.99. Also bought the Oswald Clicker, which was supposed to be on sale for $19.99, but rang up for $29.99. I had to get it manually adjusted, and the cashier mentioned there were having issues with sale items all day long.

oIi9lub.png

#521 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Seems kind of cheap. Why release an HD trilogy, leave out the first game in the series and then include one of the two games that was available for this generation in the current form that it already exist...

Seriously, I bought Blood Money like a year and a half ago for $5 from Blockbuster. So now I'm just not feeling spending $24 on another copy of that and two older HD remakes.

Thanks CAG for the info.

Blood Money wasn't released for ps3, so it's a good deal for ps3 owners (like myself). I guess it's meant to be sort of an HD Upgrade of the ps2 Hitman triple pack. It would have been cool to have gotten a console version of the first game...but I'm good with what we got. It's sort of like the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which included HD ports of two of the ps2 games bundled in with the already-released ps3 version of Underworld.

#522 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

i got my price ajustment from my medal of honor 19.99 purchase i made a few days ago. getting 5$ back to put towards another game is never a bad thing for sure ! im skipping the hitman collection for now as these hd collections always drop fast
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#523 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

I got hitman HD for PS3, but I can't find the place to enter the code in the SE page. When I login, it took me to a creat account page but I'm sure I had an account before because I have entered some SE game codes before.

Anyway, I can't seem to find the page to enter the code. Any help?
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#524 kyo645

kyo645

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

yep everyone who ordered from amazon get your price adjustment!
here's my chat log

Me:hello,
i ordered the hitman trilogy and it was delivered on tuesday for $39.99 and today the price went down to $24.99. Is it possible to get a price adjustment?

CS:Hello! Let me check if the Hitman Trilogy is eligible for a price adjustment. One moment please.

CS:Thanks, just a moment while I research this for you.
Yes, this item is eligible for a price adjustment. Just a moment while I request the $15.00 refund.

Me:ok

CS:I've requested a refund of $15.00 to your debit card. You'll see the refund in the next 7-10 business days.
Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:no that will be all thank you

CS:You're welcome! Thank you for shopping with Amazon and have a great night! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
To close this window, please click the end chat link.

#525 Tracid

Tracid

Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

I emailed them earlier but just jumped the gun now and hit the chat and it was refunded immediately no hassle.

Tracidic.png

#526 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Hitman HD Trilogy is a good deal. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#527 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

thank you best buy and gamestop. if gamestop had it in stock i would have payed 40 on tuesday. thanks to bestbuy i paid 22 shipped to my house.
[url=ign.com]

#528 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

Blood Money wasn't released for ps3, so it's a good deal for ps3 owners (like myself). I guess it's meant to be sort of an HD Upgrade of the ps2 Hitman triple pack. It would have been cool to have gotten a console version of the first game...but I'm good with what we got. It's sort of like the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which included HD ports of two of the ps2 games bundled in with the already-released ps3 version of Underworld.

Not only that but the first Hitman game is a buggy, sometimes nearly unplayable mess that was never ported to another system.

I have no monies and only $20 in Amazon credit. Between this and being broke for last year's Black Friday sales, I have the worst luck.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#529 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Just open another credit card account like I do and not have to pay it off for like 2 months.

#530 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

I think alot of people waiting on Hitman aren't going to get in on the premium edition. Specially PS3 owners being as Amazon is already sold out and it's described as a first run only deal.

#531 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

Not missing much for those who want a standard edition of Hitman, premium art is pretty nice, for those who are anal OCD about having a case, no need to apply. Like all HD collections they will drop to $20 or less, eventually.

360 ver is also 2 discs, I hate multiple disc games so it would be best to go for the PS3 ver.

Edited by CaoPi, 02 February 2013 - 05:30 AM.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#532 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

Gaming Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Picked mine up tonight with the artbook for $15.00, I used a $10.00 Reward Zone coupon.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#533 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

new member here. i feel like an assassin snagging these great prices coz of CAG. first i got was the Ultimate Rapture ed of bioshock.

I contemplated hard enough if i was even gonna buy the hitman trilogy premium ed...BB was a good 5-10 mins away from my place. waited 30 mins after store opening, playin nba2k13 on my ps3. told myself if it ain't there, then the game wasn't for me. drove to BB, and Hitman Premium Ed was sitting there all alone on the shelf enclosed in its big ass protective covering. It was probably the last copy. BB had it on it's sale price of $ 25. BB wanted my money, and i threw it in their face. i walked away happy.

#534 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

SOB, Amazon shipped out Hitman at $40+tax on Jan 31st I receive it today and Amazon also price matched BB, they better give me a refund on difference.

Just got $15+tax refunded back to my card via chat. :applause:

#535 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

new member here. i feel like an assassin snagging these great prices coz of CAG. first i got was the Ultimate Rapture ed of bioshock.

I contemplated hard enough if i was even gonna buy the hitman trilogy premium ed...BB was a good 5-10 mins away from my place. waited 30 mins after store opening, playin nba2k13 on my ps3. told myself if it ain't there, then the game wasn't for me. drove to BB, and Hitman Premium Ed was sitting there all alone on the shelf enclosed in its big ass protective covering. It was probably the last copy. BB had it on it's sale price of $ 25. BB wanted my money, and i threw it in their face. i walked away happy.

what was the deal on bioshock?

#536 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

what was the deal on bioshock?

Target had a wrong price of $20 bucks? on ps3 versions.

#537 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

Target had a wrong price of $20 bucks? on ps3 versions.

damn totally missed that

#538 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Well, like all of the other posts declared.. the glitch is fixed. Came home tonight from work and checked the website and it's $24.99, so I ordered it online. I could've drove back to the Wilmington, DE store tomorrow and did the "I told you so, jackass" pickup, but the additional $1.50 sales tax I was charged is worth not taking the trip. It's 10 minutes away from my girl's house, but gas is $$$, plus now I can be incognito and have it ship to my house instead of dealing with the gf nagging me that I'm buying yet ANOTHER game lol.

#539 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

damn totally missed that

yea, they changed the price back to the $30 sale price after a few days. it was actually hidden from plain sight. You had to ask them to check their stock in their backrooms as one poster did on the Bioshock thread.

Target dude gave me that line "if you don't see it, we probably don't have it"

I insisted.

threw my money at their face, walked away happy.

#540 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

Not missing much for those who want a standard edition of Hitman, premium art is pretty nice, for those who are anal OCD about having a case, no need to apply. Like all HD collections they will drop to $20 or less, eventually.

360 ver is also 2 discs, I hate multiple disc games so it would be best to go for the PS3 ver.

PS3 is the only choice in my eyes... Hitman is a playstation series, just like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Playing any of these on an Xbox is sacrilege.