Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#541 3mocryz

3mocryz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

Best Buy Winter Doorbuster Days 2-Day Sale (Ends 2/2/2013)

Posted ImagePosted ImageMedal of Honor WarFighter $14.99
Posted ImagePosted ImageHitman HD Trilogy $24.99
Wii U Black Ops 2 $29.99
:3ds:Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance $19.99

........Picked mine up this morning a little bit after they opened, thanks for this post very helpful & 5 stars!:hot:

#542 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

PS3 is the only choice in my eyes... Hitman is a playstation series, just like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Playing any of these on an Xbox is sacrilege.

Many people consider RE a PlayStation series but man was it sweet to play the REmake on the GameCube. As long as people can play the series who cares on what console. Oh and Nes and SNES final fantasy say hi.

#543 TheWesker

TheWesker

$$$$$ Cheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

Hitman is HARDLY a playstation franchise. The first game only released on PC. Hitman 2 released first on Xbox, Contracts was on PS2/Xbox and Blood Money was never even released on PS3 until now.

#544 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Anyone think Medal of Honor is worth it even at $15? I heard its pretty crappy. Id be ONLY playing the campaign, with no multiplayer. Is it worth it or is the campaign pretty cruddy?

Just wondering if its worth $15 or if i should either pass or wait for it to be at a super clearance <$10 price point

PS3 is the only choice in my eyes... Hitman is a playstation series, just like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Playing any of these on an Xbox is sacrilege.

How is Hitman a Playstation series? It actually came out first on the PC, not a console. All the sequals were then released on BOTH the PS2 and Xbox.. not PS2 exclusives or anything. So in what way is a PS series? I in fact played the original on the PC and most of the sequels on the Xbox. I can releate to your sentimentality. I.E. I play RE on PS systems and MGS on PS systems, but in no way is Hitman a Playstation series
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#545 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

If you really want to be fair about it, Blood Money already had an HD version on 360. It did not on PS3. Therefore, Hitman is mostly a PC series, but is an Xbox series second, with Playstatiion in third. It just only makes sense that way. Romeo is objectively wrong. lol

Check out my YouTube channel for collection updates, games industry discussion, and game analysis!
http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

My Blog for more in depth looks at video games (and even anime!): http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

#546 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

Yeah I had to bite on the Hitman deal. Had to preorder Dead Space 3 anyway, so why not?

xivpads.png

#547 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

I thought final fantasy was a SNES series???

#548 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Final Fantasy was released on Famicom/NES.

#549 Br4inDead

Br4inDead

It's Buggerin' Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Almost didn't visit the board today before I went to bed. Now I can go get a price adjustment on two versions tomorrow.
"Watch out for flying chairs"
Posted Image

#550 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

Anyone think Medal of Honor is worth it even at $15? I heard its pretty crappy. Id be ONLY playing the campaign, with no multiplayer. Is it worth it or is the campaign pretty cruddy?

Just wondering if its worth $15 or if i should either pass or wait for it to be at a super clearance <$10 price point

How is Hitman a Playstation series? It actually came out first on the PC, not a console. All the sequals were then released on BOTH the PS2 and Xbox.. not PS2 exclusives or anything. So in what way is a PS series? I in fact played the original on the PC and most of the sequels on the Xbox. I can releate to your sentimentality. I.E. I play RE on PS systems and MGS on PS systems, but in no way is Hitman a Playstation series

I bought MOH for SP mode only. I dont care for MP at all. I am a few chapters into it & I really enjoy it. I was playing RE6 & I think it is better than that train wreck gameplay.

Also, for those that are concerned about the casing on Hitman....I am pretty fussy too but I would rather have the better content. You get an xbox case & photocopy the original cover on glossy paper as an option?

#551 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

The first three games were on Famicom/NES

#552 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

I'd stay away unless you see it for $5. You know it must be bad if even Game Informer and IGN gave it low scores.

#553 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

[QUOTE][quote name='Kenshindono']Anyone think Medal of Honor is worth it even at $15? I heard its pretty crappy. Id be ONLY playing the campaign, with no multiplayer. Is it worth it or is the campaign pretty cruddy?

Just wondering if its worth $15 or if i should either pass or wait for it to be at a super clearance <$10 price point[/QUOTE]

if you are only going to play medal of honor warfighter for the campaign, i would skip it, or wait till it is less than $10.

#554 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Posted Image

Damn kids.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#555 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

hitman trilogy just got released less then a week ago, and already a $15 price drop.

the exact reason why the $20 credit deals are so good games drop fast. Hitman shall be mine.

I can't pull the trigger on any WiiU games just yet I'm thinking it's a better deal to stack my credits to make a PS4 about $100 outta pocket on day 1 instead of getting a $50 or less WiiU this Xmas. I've gone all this time w/o a Wii even though the backlog of titles is closing in on 30 & the price of the Wii along with the games will just keep getting cheaper.

#556 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

.Played more MOH campaign...I am really liking it. Id say its well worth $15

#557 Hammer.exe

Hammer.exe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Does anyone know if Hitman HD comes with the artbook, or is that Amazon only? Amazon PM'd BB and description says it's with the art book, so if BB doesn't hand it out I'll roll the dice with Amazon.

#558 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

I played the one hour trial of MOH I thought it was insanely awesome.

#559 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Does anyone know if Hitman HD comes with the artbook, or is that Amazon only? Amazon PM'd BB and description says it's with the art book, so if BB doesn't hand it out I'll roll the dice with Amazon.

Yes. The "Premium Edition," which is what BB is selling, is the one with the artbook. FYI : The artbook is part of the case. If you watch the unboxing video put out by that Square Enix dude, the case slides of of a sleeve (like BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition, if you've seen that) and folds out, but in this case, the art is attached to the case itself. Just for your knowledge. If you're going in-store, look for "Premium Edition."

#560 Hammer.exe

Hammer.exe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Yes. The "Premium Edition," which is what BB is selling, is the one with the artbook. FYI : The artbook is part of the case. If you watch the unboxing video put out by that Square Enix dude, the case slides of of a sleeve (like BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition, if you've seen that) and folds out, but in this case, the art is attached to the case itself. Just for your knowledge. If you're going in-store, look for "Premium Edition."

Ah, okay, thanks. A bit disappointed it isn't a hardcover solo book, but for $25 and having never played a Hitman game before I can't complain. Might go nab a copy tomorrow.

#561 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Hah one person voting yay, two voting nay for MOH

Hmm so probably worth $15 you would say? Maybe i'll just give it a buy. I guess there isn't much of a difference between $15 and $10

I'll just wait till tomorow if they still have it in stock maybe i'll pick one up for the hell of it. Another game to throw on the pile i guess
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#562 Jaggsta

Jaggsta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

Warfighter is $20 Cheapest on Ebay so you could buy it and resell it for same price once you finish it.

#563 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I don't think they make a non-premium version yet. And it doesn't actually say "premium" anywhere on it.

#564 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

there was also a hitman Gamecube Game at some point.

on that note i how is COD in the Wii U? considering COD games take ages to drop in price im considering it.

#565 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

I don't think they make a non-premium version yet. And it doesn't actually say "premium" anywhere on it.

It would make sense that they don't have a non-premium version yet since it's only been about 4 days since release and this is a first-run thing, and woops, I just assumed that they put "Premium" on there.

#566 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

there was also a hitman Gamecube Game at some point.

on that note i how is COD in the Wii U? considering COD games take ages to drop in price im considering it.

Not bad at all. Playing from the game pad takes getting used to, but in the long run is awesome. Community is small but if you're into tdm and domination you should have no trouble getting into matches.

#567 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

If this sale doesn't really move stock for MOH look forward to seeing it as a @gamer coupon deal hopefully for $5 but most likely $10. The stores I visit have tons.

#568 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Not bad at all. Playing from the game pad takes getting used to, but in the long run is awesome. Community is small but if you're into tdm and domination you should have no trouble getting into matches.

well i have a Classic controller or whatever its called. so no issue there. hmm well i may check it out then.

#569 The Buffmuffin

The Buffmuffin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Was going to wait for the inevitable 5-10 dollar MOH, but I had a $5 dollar certificate so I decided to pull the trigger at 10

#570 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Was going to wait for the inevitable 5-10 dollar MOH, but I had a $5 dollar certificate so I decided to pull the trigger at 10

u still have 30 or 60 days to pm