Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#631 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

i officially suck at the hitman games

#632 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

i officially suck at the hitman games

Same with me, I don't have enough patience for them.

#633 gamerguy73

gamerguy73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

Does anyone anticipate another price drop on Black Ops II for Wii U? Missed out on the deal.

#634 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Does anyone anticipate another price drop on Black Ops II for Wii U? Missed out on the deal.

Probably in the near future. Call of Duty games often go on sale and since the WiiU version has the least marketshare out of all of them, it'll probably want the sales the most.

#635 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

Same with me, I don't have enough patience for them.

Which one are you playing?
In any event, I feel the long wait just makes the final successful execution ever so satisfying. Kind of like football, you wait and wait and wait and eventually GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!
Absolution gives you more choices though, some levels can even be played like a action game.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#636 gamerguy73

gamerguy73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Probably in the near future. Call of Duty games often go on sale and since the WiiU version has the least marketshare out of all of them, it'll probably want the sales the most.

Thanks for the info

#637 slowpc

slowpc

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Ended up grabbing Blops2 just for the gamepad support remote playing.

And was working overtime at work and just said... hey, might as well.

#638 vivafriend5

vivafriend5

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter for the PS3 arrived today, and it is the regular edition. Thanks for nothing, Best Buy.

Edit: Pic, because it happened.

Spoiler

Edited by vivafriend5, 07 February 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#639 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Mine was LE and I ordered barely before the sale ended. Didn't know they even had a non-LE yet. And you linked to the LE if that is what you think is the regular edition.

#640 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter for the PS3 arrived today, and it is the regular edition. Thanks for nothing, Best Buy.

Edit: Pic, because it happened.

Spoiler

A store would swap that in a second. Wouldn't even require a transaction if the SKU is he same.

#641 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Yeah if they are sending him the regular and don't have separate product pages, it's probably the same sku. Still a hassle for him though since having them reship one might also be a regular at this point if his stores are out.

#642 vivafriend5

vivafriend5

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

I agree with both perspectives on an exchange of the regular edition of MoH. I could do it, but the chances of it being out of stock, an argument over SKU/UPC, and a wasted trip/reshipment are within reason.

I'll probably just play the game and save time and gas. I'd send an e-mail to their customer service, but I'm positive BB has it as a dead-end and no one ever responds through e-mail; their phone operators are a grab-bag. It's just crummy.

I'm going to send a simple e-mail and see what happens, maybe prove myself wrong.

Edit: Tried chat, something I'd never done before on their site. The rep disconnected the chat upon me stating I had not opened the item. I was polite and did nothing to offend. Best Buy is probably going bye-bye financially, soon.

Edited by vivafriend5, 08 February 2013 - 12:23 AM.