Photo
- - - - -

BB 2-Day Sale (Hitman HD Trilogy $25, MOH Warfighter $15, Black Ops 2 Wii U $30)

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

#211 Ironlocke

Ironlocke

Busty McBraless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

NYC here. I'm going to check prices at the 6th ave store on 23rd during my lunch break. I wanted a 3DSXL, hoping I get one today.

#212 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Damn, nice prices. I will wait until Hitman is adjusted back to the correct price. I got a $10 cert that I can use :)

#213 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'd love to get Hitman HD. Is there a non-premium edition? Sounds weird, but I like normal cases.

For what it's worth it's only marginally-taller than the regular cases, I measured about 1/4"in.

^^^
I have nothing of value to add except that your icon is awesome.

The full artwork is done by this guy--and it's even awesomer. :mrgreen:

I did a search for ZAMN wallpaper, thinking I'd just find some sprite mashups, and then there was this gorgeous art. (True Fact: didn't even realize this guy had a DA account until just now, originally found his other community.)

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#214 Stingermck

Stingermck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hitman rang up $40 in store, but she checked the website and saw $25 so she price matched it.

#215 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

how? it no longer shows sell prices...[-( so i'm sure it's a no go.

CS can look up the correct sale price. The website just hasn't been fixed yet.

#216 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Hitman rang up $40 in store, but she checked the website and saw $25 so she price matched it.

What did she check on the website, all the links I follow show full price ?
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#217 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

CS can look up the correct sale price. The website just hasn't been fixed yet.

sweet... 8-)

#218 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

I'm on the fence about picking up a new 360. This weeks deal of a $50 gift card with purchase of the 4gb is pretty sweet but if they drop the price since it's one of the items listed it would make it even sweeter.

#219 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well it has blood money which $24.99 and $29.99 used at BBY and GS so it may be worth it at $25 for the other missions.

Wow I honestly did not even know there was another Hitman game on the 360 (blood money) . I thought absolution was the first and only one. interesting news...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#220 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Wow I honestly did not even know there was another Hitman game on the 360 (blood money) . I thought absolution was the first and only one. interesting news...

Well if you have a PS3 I suggest you go that route since Hitman is a PlayStation series.

#221 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Oh man, yet ANOTHER fail for Best Buy. (albeit the Mastercard one I still made out pretty good on with three purchases, so I'm not too mad about that one). This is more like those "midnight madness" sales they used have where they announce sales on a bunch of specific items, and then the prices all stay at full MSRP all night and day. LOL.

I was just about to leave the house to head over there too. Good thing I saw this thread.

Hopefully this one is just a "glitch" that will be fixed within hours, and not something they are again retracting. If it's another "retraction" then I'm sorry, but Best Buy has gone full retard.

#222 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Oh man do I want Black Ops 2?

I hated Call of Duty 4 and haven't bothered with the franchise since...maybe I should bite. Hmm.

oIi9lub.png

#223 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Dang, I'm glad I ordered Hitman HD Trilogy last night/this morning. What is going on with Best Buy...? First the Pitch-In Card problem (which still hasn't been fixed), now this? :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Speed Run for Vita Platinum]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/20]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#224 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

The sales analysts and IT must have panicked when they saw that these items were actually selling.

"Wait... we are getting increased traffic? People are interested in these items at these prices? Quick!!! CODE RED! Something cant be right! Full MSRP ASAP. " :lol:

#225 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Looking at the rate Hitman HD is dropping, I'll just wait for it to hit $15. Still not touching MoH Warfighter until it's $8 or under. I picked up the first one for $4 and feel ripped off.

#226 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

The sales analysts and IT must have panicked when they saw that these items were actually selling.

"Wait... we are getting increased traffic? People are interested in these items at these prices? Quick!!! CODE RED! Something cant be right! Full MSRP ASAP. " :lol:

LOL that sounds about right.

#227 Mooshoo

Mooshoo

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hey guys, I've been following this all morning. Wanted Hitman HD when it was released but hesitated. Saw the $25 price this morning, saw it switch back to $40 and I've refreshed this thread about 100 times looking for updates.

Finally, I just drove to my Best Buy at lunch. The Hitman game was marked $39.99 but I took it up to customer service and asked if they could check the price.

$24.99!!!

I ran up to the register and checked out. The sale is legit.

#228 MattyB

MattyB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Good to know. I'm stopping after work. :applause:

#229 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

What price is Dishonored SUPPOSED to be if I may ask.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#230 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Yup, knew this would happen. Thank god I put in an order late last night for Hitman.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#231 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hey guys, I've been following this all morning. Wanted Hitman HD when it was released but hesitated. Saw the $25 price this morning, saw it switch back to $40 and I've refreshed this thread about 100 times looking for updates.

Finally, I just drove to my Best Buy at lunch. The Hitman game was marked $39.99 but I took it up to customer service and asked if they could check the price.

$24.99!!!

I ran up to the register and checked out. The sale is legit.

I also did the same thing....this just proves one of 2 things. Stores systems don't update at the same time or people calling in and asking for price checks aren't getting products actually scanned.

#232 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

What price is Dishonored SUPPOSED to be if I may ask.

Folks in this thread have said 29.99
I was (almost) sure when I looked in the middle of the night that it was 39.

#233 nemesis-kidd

nemesis-kidd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

NYC here. I'm going to check prices at the 6th ave store on 23rd during my lunch break. I wanted a 3DSXL, hoping I get one today.

Just got back from NYC store 23rd & 6th Ave. Hitman HD Trilogy rang up at $39.99 at register. I mentioned the sale. Rep went to verify and came back saying that there was a price error this morning online and the price has been corrected to $39.99. I had no luck at this store!

#234 4tygames

4tygames

Cover Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hitman Trilogy on ps3 rang up as $40 at the register. Checked online and the prices went back up to $40 as well. Bought it anyway. If the price changes again, I'll price match it.

#235 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

The in store kiosk will show the sale prices but the sale prices are not showing up in the actual computer so use the kiosk to either price match or place an order for in store pick up

I just came from a store and prices are not ringing up without a override but kiosk trick works

#236 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

The in store kiosk will show the sale prices but the sale prices are not showing up in the actual computer so use the kiosk to either price match or place an order for in store pick up

Someone remind me again why Best Buy is struggling....:roll:

#237 Ironlocke

Ironlocke

Busty McBraless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Just got back from NYC store 23rd & 6th Ave. Hitman HD Trilogy rang up at $39.99 at register. I mentioned the sale. Rep went to verify and came back saying that there was a price error this morning online and the price has been corrected to $39.99. I had no luck at this store!

Really? I'm about to head there right now to ask about the 3DSXL. What is going on with Best Buy this week? Have you tried the one in union square?

#238 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Probably gonna bite on Hitman since I have $10 in RZ certain. Hope it's active when I get home from work!

EDIT just read through the last few pages...never mind. Guess I'll be waiting even more :(

#239 zyk

zyk

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Someone definitely flipped the switch on this one. Even the actual sales for this week's ad are gone.

#240 Grammaton-Cleric

Grammaton-Cleric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just nabbed Hitman HD on Tuesday. I guess I'm going back to Best Buy for an adjustment.

Thanks for posting.