PS3 Slim Uncharted 3 Cover Back in Stock - $9.99

Mad props. Just got one. Glad there were more to go around.

Use the code AGEFanatiq to get an extra 25% 15% off. My total was $11.48.

Edit: My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NovaKane']Mad props. Just got one. Glad there were more to go around.

Use the code AGEFanatiq to get an extra 25% off. My total was $11.48.[/QUOTE]

Did I really need this? Oh well, I've spent $12 on dumber things.

Thanks for the coupon!

[quote name='NovaKane']Mad props. Just got one. Glad there were more to go around.

Use the code AGEFanatiq to get an extra 25% off. My total was $11.48.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code. FYI it's 15% off.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have bought this. I now feel the need to buy the GoW and LBP faceplates...

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Thinkin on picking up the GoW3 one from gamestop[/QUOTE]

i have that one and its the nicest one of the set released IMO, it doesnt say god of war 3 on it just god of war and visually just goes nice with the slim ps3

I bought two at $9.99 each and PDP mailed them FedEx with Adult Signature Required which is like a $5 extra add on service.

Why the hell would you put "adult" signature required on a package that has $20 worth of contents in it?

[quote name='GBAstar']I bought two at $9.99 each and PDP mailed them FedEx with Adult Signature Required which is like a $5 extra add on service.

Why the hell would you put "adult" signature required on a package that has $20 worth of contents in it?[/QUOTE]

Same situation happened to me as well. I wasn't home when they first delivered it. Had to wait on 2nd attempt but eventually I got it. Cover looks really nice by the way. This cover actually covers the PS3 Logo on top of the console compared to my GT5 PDP cover. I'm fine with it. It makes it look clean ;)

Anyone got any pics of it actually on their console?
moneys

bread's done
Back