Saint's Row 3: Total package (360) - Used: $12.99 @ Frys - YMMV

MarkMc30

CAGiversary!
I picked up Saint's Row 3 The Full Package used at Fry's last night for $12.99. I am happy to report that the game was in excellent condition. The only thing you do not get is the pass to play co-op online but that is ok with me as I wasn't planning on that any way. This is YMMV but wanted folks to know....enjoy :D

Not YMMV then as I found this at the Fry's in Duluth, GA outside Atlanta a few weeks ago. Meant to post it, but first I asked around the SR3 threads to see what content was on disc/codes and once I found out there was an online pass I forgot to post it in the deal threads. If you're not going to play online it's a great deal, but I do want to play online and it's hit $23 new before so it doesn't work out well for me. Glad you can use it and I'm sure others can too.

Khoido, it's pretty new for them to sell used games. I get the feeling it's the same company that sells used games in Target or another like it as all used games are a set price. All 360 and ps3 games are 12.99 and DS games are 9.99. I forgot how much Wii games are. The Duluth store had fifteen or so copies of SR3 complete two weeks ago, maybe ten today.

Fry's used game prices are good/bad. You can find great games for $12.99 but also games from '06 for $12.99. As stated, all their PS3/360 used games are $12.99.

bread's done
Back