PSP Go systems $49.99 USED in-store at GAMESTOP

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#451 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Daaaaamn, I can't find a Go anywhere near me. :( I really wanna get on this deal.
Posted Image

#452 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Love the Taito classics. Taito Legends was always in my PSP.
Aside from the good new PSP games the classic collections were a great reason to grab a PSP.

Taito Legends Power-Up
Activision Hits Remixed
Capcom Classics Collection
EA Replay
Midway Arcade Treasures
Namco Museum

Sorry, I meant Taito Legends. Memories is the name of the Japanese version for the PSP. The main difference between the two is the inclusion of Rainbow Islands: Extra, which didn't appear on the domestic PSP version.

#453 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

i was fortunate to find a Go but now I can't find any accessories for this device. If anyone can find a charge dock like the one GS sold PM me.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#454 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

are used ones different from the recharged ones offered on the website? I searched using the recharged ones and it says none within 100 miles.

just wondering

#455 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

are used ones different from the recharged ones offered on the website? I searched using the recharged ones and it says none within 100 miles.

just wondering

Yes, they are different.
Used ones are not online.

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#456 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Might have to stop in at a store today and see what they got.

Not like i need it though already have a 1001 model that i never play.

#457 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

If you have a 1000 and you play by yourself, you probably don't need the Go. They're both fine anyway.

Batsugunner.png

#458 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I'm happy that this deal popped up while I was in the market for a PSP Go; less happy that none of the three stores seemed to have any in stock over the long weekend. I guess it's back to stalking eBay.
Posted Image

#459 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

i was fortunate to find a Go but now I can't find any accessories for this device. If anyone can find a charge dock like the one GS sold PM me.

Sears is clearancing out the Travel Cases for 4.97 each and the in-ear headset for 2.97. I picked up two of each at my local Sears and they still had 5+ of each on the shelf. Ofcourse YMMV because it's on clearance.

The component cables can be had for fairly cheap on Amazon. I picked up for about $6 w/ free shipping.

The cradles however are harder to find. I've been trying to find one myself, but I may just give up and spend $20-$30 for one.

On a side note, I think I'd like to mention how much I am enjoying my PSP Go since getting it a couple weeks back. The screen quality + sound quality + awesome button layout has made me really enjoy it over my old 1001 that was just collecting dust. The travel case I picked up at Sears is the icing on the cake because since I started using it, I no longer get cramps in my hands anymore after playing for a long period of time (my only complaint because I have gigantic hands). Really a great device that got overlooked.

#460 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

I can also confirm that I saw the PSP Go Traveler cases for $5 & the headphones for $3 but YMMV.

Picked up two 8gb M2 memory stick @ $10.50 shipped from the same seller you guys posted and also an OEM PSP Go component cable for $7 shipped from eBay to go along with the cradle I bough a while ago, no prime. Hopefully the Go traveler cases drop in price a little bit more but @ $5, it still seems like a good enough price as is though..
Posted Image

#461 IceTeaCrisis

IceTeaCrisis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Sorry, I meant Taito Legends. Memories is the name of the Japanese version for the PSP. The main difference between the two is the inclusion of Rainbow Islands: Extra, which didn't appear on the domestic PSP version.

No problem. I was looking for the difference between the two thanks for pointing it out.

Not sure if anyone is interested. Maybe for collection sake since i know this got an English release and is the same price used at GameStop if you can find it, but Amazon has Phantom Brave Portable Japan import UMD two left from a third party seller for 8 dollars ships prime.

#462 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

Went to GameStop, only PSPgo they had was $60, but it had a screen protector and I didn't argue over $10. Traded in like six old PSP games and four memory sticks for $48 total.

I had brought my PSP 1000 to trade in but stupidly didn't realize the charger needed to be brought along too, so I still have that. Will probably sell it off for $20.

#463 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

I found a mint black Go tonight but it was also at $60. Guess the price went up.

#464 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

Went to GameStop, only PSPgo they had was $60, but it had a screen protector and I didn't argue over $10. Traded in like six old PSP games and four memory sticks for $48 total.

I had brought my PSP 1000 to trade in but stupidly didn't realize the charger needed to be brought along too, so I still have that. Will probably sell it off for $20.

I believe that is the "Refurbished" one that is listed on their website still. Which comes with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. The $50 one is just a "Used" one. Which is stupid IMO. They should just sell all for $50.
Posted Image

#465 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

So I should be able to find a used PSP Go for 50 dollars if I walk into a Gamestop to buy 1

#466 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

So I should be able to find a used PSP Go for 50 dollars if I walk into a Gamestop to buy 1

IDK, why don't you go into GS and find out. Or if you are smart and want to save your gas and time, you can call your local GS and find out for yourself.
Posted Image

#467 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

<3 my Go

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#468 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

Did anyone else buy the Go just for its TV out with dual shock ability?

It was the main draw to me as I can't stand looking at portables for too long. Just figures too with the rumor of a new Vita edition coming out with HDMI Out. >_>

At least that will make it full screen.

Dual Shock 3/bluetooth capability and TV out was the main reason I got a PSP Go, even though I have a PSP 3000.

A Vita with HDMI out?! That's news to me! Now just throw in Dual Shock 3 support and I might bite on a Vita.

#469 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

You do know that there are hundreds of digital PSP titles available for the Vita, and that they look and often play better on the Vita? Seems kind of strange trading that in for a Go; I think you might not be as blown away by it as you think. Its a great little handheld (I picked up a few) with a lot of possibilities, but the Vita's larger, much higher rez OLED screen blows this away.

Edited by shrike4242, 21 February 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#470 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

You do know that there are hundreds of digital PSP titles available for the Vita, and that they look and often play better on the Vita? Seems kind of strange trading that in for a Go; I think you might not be as blown away by it as you think. Its a great little handheld (I picked up a few) with a lot of possibilities, but the Vita's larger, much higher rez OLED screen blows this away.

Don't get me wrong. I like the Vita, but with a rumored price drop coming, I would be better off returning the one I got and waiting for that and possibly newer bundles. I'll either get the Go, or take my chances on a Cowboom Vita.

#471 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Vita can't touch my PS3 3D TV with DS3 setup with a Go. It's not even close. I'm ready to sell my Vita and pick up one with HDMI out when they finally release that.

#472 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

It's between a PSP Go or a PlayStation Vita the PlayStation Vita's very expensive at the moment but I might just wait to the price drops for me to pick 1 up. I really like the Vita but it's just way too expensive, I'm going to go in on Friday to gamestop and check out their selection of used PSP Go's

#473 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Went to return something and it seems the go has increased to $60 for the used ones. But YMMV. Remember there is a coupon for $10 off PUR
Posted Image

#474 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

I have been loving my Go. Very glad I picked it up.
Posted Image

#475 jetthead

jetthead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

i have been loving my go. Very glad i picked it up.

+1

#476 mariokart64

mariokart64

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

how about non "go" psps? how much do used psps sell for at the stop?

#477 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

how about non "go" psps? how much do used psps sell for at the stop?

Look @ the website, should be the same price. The 3000 core system is being sold @ Target for $100
Posted Image

#478 weeman43302

weeman43302

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

I picked one up about a week ago. Loving it so far. The only games I've been playing are Work Time Fun and Hot Shots Golf.

I would like to find a cradle but that is proving to be some trouble.

#479 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

hmm it looks like they have gone up in price. 69.99 online is it cheaper in store?

Kamagii.png

#480 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

hmm it looks like they have gone up in price. 69.99 online is it cheaper in store?

Went to return something and it seems the go has increased to $60 for the used ones. But YMMV. Remember there is a coupon for $10 off PUR

Must be to so many CAG members buying them all up.
Posted Image