PSP Go systems $49.99 USED in-store at GAMESTOP

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#511 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Yep, no TRUs near me so unfortunately only way to get the cradle is ebay and most of those are pushing $25 plus.

Guardian_owl.png

#512 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Look in your downloads list on your ps3 store. It should be there and let you download it.

Thanks. Unfortunately, thanks to a screw-up from the good people at Verizon, I don't currently have home internet, so I'm assuming that once I get it, I can set up the PS3 store on my PS3, and I'll be able to download it from there. Thankfully, I have the PSP Go component cable, so I will be able to play Wild Arms on my TV. Thanks again, though.

#513 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Can you hook up the cradle in such a way that you can get it to work via HDMI? Do they sell component cable to HDMI adapters? My PC monitor would be perfect to play the PSP Go games on the big screen but I think it's HDMI/DVI/VGA only.

#514 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

Can you hook up the cradle in such a way that you can get it to work via HDMI? Do they sell component cable to HDMI adapters? My PC monitor would be perfect to play the PSP Go games on the big screen but I think it's HDMI/DVI/VGA only.

There are some like this one for $30: http://www.amazon.co...mponent to hdmi
Don't know how well they work though!

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#515 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

The PSP GOs are still $50?

Last time I checked they were back up to $60 for used.

#516 hiljay

hiljay

Super Aggro CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

^this. Returned ones are $10 more.