Looking for Street Fighter X Tekken (360/PC)

strdr4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I am looking for either version. Does anyone know of any deals/discounts that are going on/going to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK, the console versions were converted to used at GameStop a while back, so you might be able to find a mint condition one around you for cheap if you have a preowned coupon of some kind. Otherwise, brand new copies are usually around $16 at Amazon.

For PC, wait for a Steam sale. It's been $10 (or $13 with all the alternate costumes) a few times there. (It's also been the same base price at Amazon/GamersGate/GMG in the past.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='filmthedead']I don't imagine this helps, but in case it does, I'm pretty sure SSF4 Arcade Edition is free on PS+.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but few people have the 36gb needed just to download the damn thing.

[quote name='dragonjud']Yeah, but few people have the 36gb needed just to download the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

18gb, grabbed it for the hell of it to go with my 360 and PC copies ehe

[quote name='mcpeepants']18gb, grabbed it for the hell of it to go with my 360 and PC copies ehe[/QUOTE]

Nope. You need 36gb of free space to download. Yes, the game is only 18gb, but the ps3 needs double that space during the download.

bread's done
Back